Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FIBA Americas 2007 anyone??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jugernot View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jugernot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FIBA Americas 2007 anyone??
    Posted: 24-Aug-2007 at 14:32
Has anyone been watching the FIBA Americas? The USA team is looking great. They smoked the Virgin Islands by over 60 points last night, and beat Venezuela by over 40 the night before. Kobe, Jason Kidd, Chauncey Billups, Michael Redd, Amare Stoudemire and Mike miller are really making a difference so far. I have a very good feeling about the 2008 summer Olympics.
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2007 at 14:53
Indeed. I'll need to watch more games. Plastering the VI is not really a challenge. Will need to wait for the big teams for that. I like this squad better than all of the dream teams except for the first two. This one ranks right up their in talent and brains.
Jugernot View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Jugernot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2007 at 15:29
I agree. I think we'll get a better idea of where Team USA stands after we play Brazil on Sunday.
 Post Reply Post Reply