Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

who will win the current next gen console war

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: who will win the current next gen console war ps3 xbox 360 or the Wii
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
1 [50.00%]
1 [50.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
communist View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote communist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: who will win the current next gen console war
    Posted: 23-Aug-2007 at 01:19
which console do you think will sell the most units world wide?
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2007 at 04:30
xbox360, but it still isn't as good as the ps3..maybe the ps3 wil overtake the xbox360 when it gets cheaper
Kamikaze 738 View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Kamikaze 738 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2007 at 07:19
I personally think the Wii will win it all since looking at the sales of the consoles its selling twice as much as the Xbox 360 and nearly three times as much for the PS3. Nintendo has been clever lately in the console war... Tongue
communist View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote communist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2007 at 13:49
i believe that the 360 will keep going strong and i dont know if the ps3 will be able to bolster its sales with just a price drop it will need to get some better titles for their system. the wii is selling alout but i kind of think it is gimicky and it might run out of steam some time early next year.
 Post Reply Post Reply