Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

La Liga Espaola

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Cataln View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cataln Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: La Liga Espaola
    Posted: 08-Jan-2008 at 17:35
Forln and Agero strike again. 
Cataln View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Cataln Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jan-2008 at 17:25
Despite their horrible performance against Levante, Real Madrid's 7 point advantage over Barcelona and their 10 point advantage over Atltico de Madrid is going to be a bitch to reduce...
Cataln View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Cataln Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2008 at 22:13
Anybody want to place bets on who wins the Madrid derby?  Real Madrid lost against Mallorca; I think Atltico has a good chance.  Thumbs%20Up
Kaysaar View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Kaysaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2008 at 14:51
I think I'm leaning toward Atltico Madrid winning the derby. Real seems to be hitting a rough period, and hopefully both Atltico and Bara can take advantage of this.
Cataln View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Cataln Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2008 at 17:50
Apparently not.
Kaysaar View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Kaysaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Feb-2008 at 22:45
It looks like the Blaugrana have finally managed to sort out their problems to some extent. Strong showings against both Celtic and Levante, as well as being able to scrape out victories when Real Madrid lost have given Bara a great position from which to challenge for the Liga championship. It looks like the fantastic four have been beginning to gel and find their form. Henry has played well, and Messi has returned to his goal scoring form after struggling through an injury. Eto'o seems motivated by his selection's strong showing in the African Cup of Nations by putting up a hat trick against lowly Levante. Even Ronaldinho, who has struggled with his form since last season is showing both improvement and motivation.

After spending most of the season trailing Madrid, sinking as low as nine points back of the leaders, my Bara thumped Levante this weekend to cut Madrid's lead to only two points. It looks like La Liga may have another close race for the championship. Bara has a pair of potentially challenging matches this week, when they play Valencia at home on Wednesday, and they travel to Madrid to play against Atltico Madrid. I think that Bara will stay behind Real Madrid for at least another week, as they play lowly Recreativo Huelva.
King Kang of Mu View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
(Foot)Balling DJ from da Eastside

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2008 at 03:10
http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=46&a=75661
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/soccer/03/25/ronaldhino.inter/
http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=635004

Linking doesn't work for me anymore in this site. 

Anyway, breaking news/rumor/denial!   Ronaldinho to Inter Milan this summer!  Of course, Laporta came out and denied it immediately.  But I think his days at Camp Nou is numbered whether his next home will be San Siro or not(even blue or red).  One article list the price at 60 million Euro which is down from 80-100 Million Euro from last summer but it's not bad for someone who hasn't done much whole season.  Inter wanted Messi first, of course, but Messi might be the most unattainable wish list item in the world right now(maybe Christiano Ronaldo just as hard).  So I guess Ronaldinho is the next on Inter's list.  He's probably more marketable than Messi still.  Whoops, I mention Inter and first thought came to me is marketability.   If Barca had little in-house controversies and chemistry issue this season, Inter's having a Chernobyl on top of Three Mile Island meltdown right now as far as chemistry goes.   Apparently Barca wants Brazilian keeper Julio Cesar.  But Inter rejected and now Barca wants Materazzi.  That can only help Barca's defense which featuring Zambrotta and Thuram who played in Juve.  I would take Maicon or Suazo if you wanna go little younger,  Maxwell or Chivu will work, too.  But it seems that Inter would rather just cash it out.   Ronaldinho's gonna follow the foot steps of Ronaldo.  I mean he wasn't bad for Inter but not as good was he's best days in Barca.  But Ronaldo learned to how to play fat, except his knee didn't get the message.   Will Ronaldinho learn to play fatter?  Whether he will get fatter or more muscular, he will get bigger as he gets older.  Speed and workrate will go down too.  His ideal position will be back to the second forward spot, a more traditional number 11.  Currently, that spot is Messi's.  This is why I think he's got maybe one more season with Barca. 

As for Inter, they could have Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho, Figo, Cambiasso, Dacourt, Viera starting for them.  It looks great on the paper and the jerseys in the stores.  Inter's like every damaged goods last big payday.  But Mancini seems to be on his way out and there is always that Mourinho talk.   Either way I think Serie A will be much better next season.

Actually it will be all depending whether Barca can lift a hardware this season, either La Liga or Champs League.  Winning takes care of many issues.   Who wants to leave the champions?

Edited by King Kang of Mu - 26-Mar-2008 at 03:16
http://www.allempires.net/forum/forums.html
King Kang of Mu View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
(Foot)Balling DJ from da Eastside

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2008 at 09:36
Well, I was too late to write my congratulatory post to Euro 08 because the thread was closed.  So I will write it here. 

My ex is visiting me this weekend from New Orleans, so I had to juggle with my passion for Futbol and other people not understanding it.  She used to put up a lot of fight.  I mean not just about Futbol but sharing my passion and time with anything in general.  Time heels the wounds.  Now I'm just happy that she's happy and doing lot of good work down in New Orleans. 

All the disappointments and resenments scattered in the time apart, all that I seem to remember is the passion.  Then I thought maybe that's how the Spaniards feels now holding this Cup again after so many years apart.  Maybe I will find a way to write about the actaul game in some other thread when i'm not drunk and emotional.  But here is a tribue to the all the passionate lovers that reunited this weekend like the Spanish and the Cup, the first Spanish song I can remember....... 

Hey

Hey!
no vayas presumiendo por ahí
diciendo que no puedo estar sin ti
tú qué sabes de mi.

Hey!
ya sé que a ti te gusta presumir
decir a los amigos que sin ti
ya no puedo vivir.

Hey!
no creas que te haces un favor
cuando hablas a la gente de mi amor
y te burlas de mi.

Hey!
que hay veces que es mejor querer así
que ser querido y no poder sentir
lo que siento por ti.

Ya ves
tú nunca me has querido ya lo ves
que nunca he sido tuyo ya lo sé
fue sólo por orgullo ese querer

Ya ves
de que te vale ahora presumir
ahora que no estoy ya junto a ti
que les dirás de mi.

Hey!
recuerdo que ganabas siempre tú
que fillas de ese triunfo una virtud
yo era sombra y tú luz.

Hey!
no sé si tú también recordarás
que siempre que intentaba hacer la paz
yo era un río en tu mar.

Ya ves
fue sólo por orgullo ese querer

Ya ves
de que te vale ahora presumir
ahora que no estoy ya junto a ti
que les dirás de mi.

Hey!
ahora que ya todo terminó
que como siempre soy el perdedor
cuando pienses en mi.

Hey!
no creas que te guardo algún rencor
es siempre más feliz quien más amó
y ese siempre fui yo.

Ya ves
fue sólo por orgullo ese querer...

Hey  (English)

Hey!
It's wonderful to see you once again
to see your smile and hear you call my name
there is so much to say.

Hey!
It isn't accidental that we met
your love is something that I can't forget
so I wander your way.

Hey!
If one of us won't try to dry the tears
tomorrow is the world of yesteryears
let us live for today.

Hey!
Although we played a game of love and lost
I wouldn't change a single dream because
if you lose you must pay.

It's true
I've have so many others loves to share
but I will close my eyes and you'll be there
no matter where I go, you're ev'rywhere Er, Er...

If you
come back to me and see how much I care
I only want to live if you are there
to give your love to me.

Hey!
Don't let me spend another day alone
remember all the happiness we've known
lets relive yesterday.

Hey!
We've known a world of loneliness and pain
we'll never make the same mistakes again
may if only you'll stay.

It's true
I've have so many others loves to share
but I will close my eyes and you'll be there
no matter where I go, you're everywhere Er, Er...

If you
come back to me and see how much I care
I only want to live if you are there
to be with you I'd travel anywhere Er, Er

It's true...

Edited by King Kang of Mu - 30-Jun-2008 at 09:41
http://www.allempires.net/forum/forums.html
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123