Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

take a role in a village

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Achilles View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Achilles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: take a role in a village
    Posted: 21-Jul-2005 at 19:03
There are many of the holy men who have traided there position of sacredness to gain from the misfortune of others, true, but, there are those who are still pure. I second the mothion that we judge all here in the tribunal.

I will take an Irish coffee please, my good coffee-shop man

*is he on our side*
Der Erste hat den Tod,
Der Zweite hat die Not,
Der Dritte erst hat Brot.

Fur immer frei und ungeteilt
-always free and undivided-

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2005 at 19:24
*no idea: I suspect the worst always* 
Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2005 at 19:24
Here you go.

Keep me out of your conflicts and I guarantee ample amounts of coffee for your nightly endeavours.
CARRY NOTHING
Achilles View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Achilles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2005 at 20:05
can do, as long as you dont go off selling your great coffee to the other side that is
Der Erste hat den Tod,
Der Zweite hat die Not,
Der Dritte erst hat Brot.

Fur immer frei und ungeteilt
-always free and undivided-

Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2005 at 04:19

*begins to talk again*

"Hmm.Then let's don't kill the monks and priests.But we must also take them on our side,they may be useful.I am an atheist,I didn't realise the importance of the priests.

By the way,don't mind about the apologise Achilles;we are allies anymore."

The first step is killing the tradesmen and village elite.with their stuff and wealthy we may recruit more soldiers and purchase stronger weapons.After the first step,we will have to face off with the army of Commander Belisarius,then if we achieve to defeat him,we will also face off with the king's army.

It will be a hard period.But we will fight for our honour.

By the way,Menippos,don't bring me anything;because you are very weak in servicing as you couldn't get aid for me."

Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2005 at 04:29
Well, I called for the wizard, but he never showed up. I think I will not trust his senses anymore.

As far as my client base is concerned, that's not anyone's concern.
CARRY NOTHING
Arn de Gothia View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Arn de Gothia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2005 at 07:14
Arn de Gothia and his fellow northerners dissapear into the dark woods once again once they subjected Jagatai.

Days go by and in the dark forest the Pagan Northernerns pray to their patron god; Tyr, the war of God. They eat and drink all kinds of heretical mixes and Arn takes mushroom and goes berserk.

To make his god happy he storms a monastery close to the village and desicrate the bible and statues then takes the head of the Prior of the Monastery sacrifising him to Tyr.

Then he dissapears into the forest again.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2005 at 09:03

*continues to talk*

"By the way there is a Nordic-seemed man who surrounded me in the forest named 'Arn'.I realised a big potential on him and his berserks.May they help us in battle and finding soldiers?"

Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2005 at 15:08

Pals,I have a tragic scenario about this theatral-story.

Summary:The Revolution succees,Belisarius is defeated but there remains no one alive after the last battle with King.

It is tragic,dramatic,exciting,thrilling and shivering as you guess..

Do you wanna play on it?

Arn de Gothia View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Arn de Gothia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2005 at 19:18
the fanaticism of the northern berserker go on as they take away cattle from the farmers and slay them in the name of their gods. Its allso quite clear they take to much mushrooms to reach a "nirvana like state".

but they stay true to their couse and intend to overthrow the old system and demolish the church of the christian god.
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2005 at 15:52

Can I be the political and ideological commissar of the village...... actually I may have a few warrants for the executioner.

Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2005 at 16:19
   The festival was beautiful,colourful and enjoyful.Everyone was happy,especially the village leader and the nobles.They were the happiest,the village leader had gathered money from the poor,under the name "festival tax",but he hadn't gathered any money from the rich.But the rich were still at the VIP halls.
The preparations had been done.Robin hood placed on a hill and camouflaged.Jagatai was behind the village leader on the stage.The nobles and village leaders still knew him as their man.The other revolutioneers and theNorthernes had surrounded the nobles.The village leader would begin a speech soon.
   With the announce of the announcer,he walked through the stage with the claps and voices of the crowd.
   At that moment,Robin Hood charged his bow and stretched it for the death shot.Jagatai made his sword ready.He would pierce the village leader and his bodyguards after the death shot of Robin.
   The Revolutioner Brigade and the Northerners who camouflaged in the crowd was waiting for the shot.They were extremely excited;soon there would be a blood flood there.....
esadbodur View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote esadbodur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jul-2005 at 05:09
turkish-cafe baileys please last drink
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jul-2005 at 02:41

*"Our village became wealthier and wealthier day by day since I am the village leder.We invited tradesmen even from Netherlands.So,after lots of hard work like this,we deserved to have a festival.Now,we..AARRGGHHH!"

Robin had made the death shot.After the leader was shot,his bodyguards tried to lift him,but Jagatai sliced them and he hit on the leader's neck with his sword.He immediately escaped from there,he jumped into the messy crowd.

The atmosphere was messy,because the "red revolutioner brigade" and the Northerners was killing everyone they see from the nobles.The poor had run,already they were at the back.They escaped quickly.

20 minutes later,there was nothing from the village people apart from the attack team there.Jagatai ordered the men to steal the golds and varieties on the corpses.Suddenly Robin jumped in middle of them from the position he had been hiding.The men were shocked and scared with this jump.But Robin couldn't hide his smile.

He went through the Northerners.He said:"Well done.You did good work."He couldn't talk more,because that Arn was hiding the cold of the North in his behaviours;he even didn't smile.

At that moment Achilles came there.He looked around and he said"Wow,I missed so much".Then he went through Jagatai.

"Hey,Jagatai is it done?"

"No,Achilles,it is only begun"...*

LeopoldPhilippe View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote LeopoldPhilippe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2015 at 22:19
I would like to be the shoemaker.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456