Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

take a role in a village

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Infidel View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Infidel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: take a role in a village
    Posted: 15-Feb-2005 at 21:28

Originally posted by Capt. Lubber

New law: If you have no heirs, or will. And you die. All of your earthly belongings go to me.

I will consider sharing some of this with the church if the inquisitor gets off my butt

As you are well aware, Capt. Lubber, fidelissimus major and member of the Supreme Council on Secular Matters, Our True Lord is above us all with no exception, for we are all His humble servants. The True Church is His lawful House on Earth. The True Church would gladly appretiate your most sincere and faithful donations of land and goods for the ever lasting glorification of the Vera Divinitas and of Our Holy Mother Church.

All unfortunate past issues with the Holy Tribune for the True Faith will be ignored, given your unbreakable and fierce devotion demonstrated towards our Holy Institution. We most kindly await your certain contribution and sincere act of True Faith.

May God bless your pious soul.

Edited by Infidel
An nescite quantilla sapientia mundus regatur?
Gubook Janggoon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired Global Moderator

Quote Gubook Janggoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2005 at 21:37
Make the new currency poop!  Then I shall have a monopoly! muahaha
Vamun Tianshu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Vamun Tianshu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2005 at 23:39
I shall be a rebel leader who will in any chance,rebel against the village if my demands are not satisfied..

In Honor
Capt. Lubber View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Capt. Lubber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Feb-2005 at 00:27
Originally posted by Infidel

Originally posted by Capt. Lubber

New law: If you have no heirs, or will. And you die. All of your earthly belongings go to me. I will consider sharing some of this with the church if the inquisitor gets off my butt

As you are well aware, Capt. Lubber, fidelissimus major and member of the Supreme Council on Secular Matters, Our True Lord is above us all with no exception, for we are all His humble servants. The True Church is His lawful House on Earth. The True Church would gladly appretiate your most sincere and faithful donations of land and goods for the ever lasting glorification of the Vera Divinitas and of Our Holy Mother Church.

All unfortunate past issues with the Holy Tribune for the True Faith will be ignored, given your unbreakable and fierce devotion demonstrated towards our Holy Institution. We most kindly await your certain contribution and sincere act of True Faith.

May God bless your pious soul.

Great! I say fifty-fifty!

And as for my title.. I am not a member of any council, I am the supreme head of secular matter in this village, and the surrounding lands. This jagatai is nothing but a mere upstart as far as I am concerned. I am so gracious as not to send him straight to the executioner, but that is as far as my kindness will go. The church will do good in backing me up on this seeing as jagatai is a turk and a muslim(no offence mate ).

I am the lord, and i will allow jagatai to live in a cottage in the extreme south-eastern corner of the village. He may call hisself whatever he please, but all shall know that secular power is in MY hands!
Loke, Attila, the grete conqueror,
Deyde in his sleep, with shame and dishonour,
Bleedinge ay at the nose in dronkenesse,
A captayin shoulde live in sobrenesse
Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2005 at 12:22

I said "I will be muhtar" to test you.I wondered what will you do or will you know the word "muhtar".And someone has known.

Call me as "the mercenary".I came from Caucasia and I can do everything related to killing such as hunting or fighting in battles.But if you dont give my coins,I will have to hunt you.

I can fight against rebel leaders too

Winterhaze13 View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Winterhaze13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2005 at 12:28
Can I be the shopkeeper? Every village should have one.
Indeed, history is nothing more than a tableau of crimes and misfortunes.

-- Voltaire
French author, humanist, rationalist, & satirist (1694 - 1778)
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2005 at 19:39
every village should also have an idiot, I can be him once my warlock avatar is killed
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Feb-2005 at 15:06
Originally posted by Tobodai

every village should also have an idiot, I can be him once my warlock avatar is killed

Applied for that job ages ago! Maybe we should find out who of us two is the greater idiot? Maybe a duel on the village green, you can choose the weapons!
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Feb-2005 at 13:45

As the maior and dutch tradesman, I dont let my money to be inherited to these guys without my honorable permission. And of course, the one who will own it after me would have to fully deserve it. But I am still alive...

So: the church or noone can make a decision for the future of my treasure since I am not dependent to the church or any other authority, but even the church needs my money to survive. The church and the villagers should serve me as best they can if they really want to feed their sons and wifes...

JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Quote JanusRook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Mar-2005 at 16:35
I got dibs on the Abbot of the Monastary, I will have a monopoly on all bookmaking. As my pious monks dutifully scribe down holy books and historical texts. We'll leave out all the pro-heathen aspects of course.
Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Mar-2005 at 20:17

Originally posted by Komnenos

Applied for that job ages ago! Maybe we should find out who of us two is the greater idiot? Maybe a duel on the village green, you can choose the weapons!

I choose spork!

"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
Jalisco Lancer View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Jalisco Lancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Mar-2005 at 20:22

Well then, I claim for myself the position of Tax Collector. Now everybody will hate me for real
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2005 at 03:03

I choose spork!

With or without Karbunkels? Flooseling allowed?
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Capt. Lubber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2005 at 11:36
Originally posted by Oguzoglu

So: the church or noone can make a decision for the future of my treasure since I am not dependent to the church or any other authority, but even the church needs my money to survive. The church and the villagers should serve me as best they can if they really want to feed their sons and wifes...

Well, it's quite easy. And feudal. I get your money when you snuff it, unless you name an heir, don't have to be relation even. Merchants are thirteen to the dozen, so if you don't submit to my whims I'll hire Jagatai to kill you and destroy your testament! MOAHAHAHA
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2005 at 13:33
Ok man, you wanna play this hard... I offer Jagatai twice as much money as you will offer him for killing me to kill you! Yeah man! Money speaks...
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Capt. Lubber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2005 at 15:06
Bah, I have more money than you'll ever have. Besides I have supreme executive power! I can make people's lives miserable and tax and BOYCOT you
Frederick Roger View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Frederick Roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2005 at 18:31

Originally posted by Jalisco Lancer

Well then, I claim for myself the position of Tax Collector. Now everybody will hate me for real

I am the sheriff. Collecting taxes is my job. You could be my delegate...

Winterhaze13 View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Winterhaze13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Mar-2005 at 12:22
Originally posted by Frederick Roger

Originally posted by Jalisco Lancer

I am the sheriff. Collecting taxes is my job. You could be my delegate...

Do you take bribes?

Indeed, history is nothing more than a tableau of crimes and misfortunes.

-- Voltaire
French author, humanist, rationalist, & satirist (1694 - 1778)
Frederick Roger View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Frederick Roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Mar-2005 at 12:52
Sure I do.
John the Kern View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote John the Kern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Mar-2005 at 07:25
late as i am i would like to apply for post of captain and cheif instructor of our glorious archer devisions
My peoples tale is written in blood
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>