Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Grand Birthday Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 45>
Author
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Grand Birthday Thread
    Posted: 01-Jun-2013 at 22:00
Happy Birthday, Baal Melqart.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2013 at 06:11
Originally posted by TITAN_

This is your birthday present from me.... A pale Celt!  Clown

http://www.saoirse-ronan.org/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=33673&fullsize=1
ty LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
yomud are free people
TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2013 at 04:40
This is your birthday present from me.... A pale Celt!  Clown

http://www.saoirse-ronan.org/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=33673&fullsize=1
αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν
Een aristevin
“Ever to Excel“
From Homer's Iliad (8th century BC).
Motto of the University of St Andrews (founded 1410), the Edinburgh Academy (founded 1824) and others.
beorna View Drop Down
General
General

Quote beorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-May-2013 at 12:43
Thank you very much
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2013 at 05:42
ty my friends it's kind of u to say so Tongue
yomud are free people
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2013 at 19:53
You lads have a great day. Blessings of the Ancient Great One on you and yours.

I remain pleased to know you both.

Be well.

CV
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2013 at 19:52
Happy B-day guys.

When you've had as many as I have had, you find it more fulfilling to pay attention to other's.Big smile

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2013 at 15:00
Originally posted by medenaywe

Happy You!Smile
ty my friendTongue

Edited by yomud - 27-May-2013 at 17:06
yomud are free people
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2013 at 11:44
Happy You!Smile
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2013 at 10:34
ty alani Hug and happy b-day  beornaLOL
yomud are free people
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2013 at 21:38
Happy Birthday yomud & Beorna. Smile
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2013 at 06:48
Happy birthday!

Timidi mater non flet
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2013 at 02:20
Happy B-Day!Smile
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2013 at 02:12
Happy Birthday, ArabApprove
yomud are free people
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2013 at 22:07
Happy Birthday, Arab.
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2013 at 05:09
thanks, but sorry i hate to be a sour crout but i wish you hadn't of done that/noticed. i did see my name listed at bottom but wasn't sure it was just visible to me since i thought i had un-ticked it in profile options so as to not show age &/or bday (i couldn't be bothered checking because of net connection problems ever since i got this bad new computer).
i always tell my friends/family here in NZ and on fb that i don't like anyone celebrating my bday since i don't celebrating aging while still single, and it is not happy turning 40 and still being single/alone and have never even had a date/kiss/girlfriend.
Moreover here no one even cares about me even on my bday. Not one socalled friend or family or christian or church even brought me needed un-fluoridated water* even on just this one day/bday (so at moment i having to limit my food intake as i can't eat without also intaking water or get dehydrated).
* the government/ministry of so-called health/regional councils/local councils poison/fluoridate half this countries (NZ) public water because they don't want to instead address real root issues of oral cleanliness, diet, stoping food industry/business putting sugar in our food, etc. There is no artesian well/fountain here only one further away in next "city" which isn't easy for me to get to.
(My health & mental ability have improved somewhat since stoping drinking/eatting fluoridated water. Unfortunately it gets in everything (food, gardens, etc) and we still have to wash/rinse in it.
You can delete this thread/topic/post if I have said anything too shocking/ill/personal. I'm in hell condition/situation.

Oh and i got a cold the last 2 days which was rotten to, luckily it cleared up today.

The only good thing about today or rather the last days is that I was able to write up good evidence about Badon date & Gildas 44 years, which is strange coincidence since that is connected with "Gildas" or Davids birthday.

Btw today is also modern Israel's bday.

ps The Arthur-Robin was from King Arthur & Robin Hood, which Henry Gilbert I think? said were 2 heroes of upper & lower class.

Edited by Arthur-Robin - 14-May-2013 at 05:10
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2013 at 00:38
Happy birthday twins!Smile
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2013 at 00:27
Happy birthday, Arthur-Robin. Smile
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2013 at 03:00
CheersThumbs Up!Virtual one.All the best man!
Shamshir View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Shamshir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2013 at 02:57
Thanks guys. I wish I could invite you all to my dinner party. Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 45>