Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Whos watching the NFL draft picks?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whos watching the NFL draft picks?
    Posted: 28-Apr-2007 at 13:48
I have been watching it since like 11 in the morning and now its almost 2, and nobody has picked Brady Quinn yet!
Lannes View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Lannes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2007 at 10:14

I was busy during the first round, which worked out well, because I got to see the 32 picks in about a minute (scrolling across the bottom of espn) as opposed to the six hours it would've required to actually watch the picks. Wink

I'll tune in a little bit today to see who gets the steals.
τρέφεται δέ, ὤ Σώκρατης, ψυχὴ τίνι;
JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Quote JanusRook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2007 at 02:00
I can't believe that the Browns got Brady Quinn AND Joe Thomas. Poor Quinn though he had to go through the Aaron Rodgers draft experience, at least he didn't go to Baltimore.

For what it's worth two things happened that I wanted to happen Leon Hall went to the Bengals and we didn't draft a linebacker this year.
Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2007 at 13:37
yo i thought quinn said like "Oh my ^$^T(@#$*$#)#$&(*^(*#&^$(@^#*(&^$!!!!!!" when he found out that he couldnt get into the miami dolphins. Hell that just sucks cause it was like his last chance to get picked in like the beginning of the 1st round, plus he is not going to be in Miami
JanusRook View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Quote JanusRook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2007 at 00:36
But Quinn wanted to go to the browns, he just wanted to go number 3....
Economic Communist, Political Progressive, Social Conservative.

Unless otherwise noted source is wiki.
 Post Reply Post Reply