Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

United States of Europe...?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Majkes View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Imperial Ambassador

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Majkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: United States of Europe...?
    Posted: 17-Apr-2007 at 19:03
 Maybe You should calm down a little bit guys. In reality there is no need to fight between US and Europe.
DesertHistorian View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote DesertHistorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2007 at 19:06
No, we get it from the countries census figures which are broadcast on the BBC and other "real" new networks! LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by Adalwolf

Originally posted by Majkes

Originally posted by DesertHistorian

I wonder where do Americans get such informations about Muslims becoming majority in Europe. Except Albania and Bosnia that are historically Muslim countries Muslim minority nowhere exceeds 10% so it's far away from becoming majority.

I know that, but I think some people watch too much Fox News, a fair and balanced staton! LOL
Majkes View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Imperial Ambassador

Quote Majkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2007 at 19:09

No, we get it from the countries census figures which are broadcast on the BBC and other "real" new networks! LOLLOLLOL

I wonder where do Americans get such informations about Muslims becoming majority in Europe. Except Albania and Bosnia that are historically Muslim countries Muslim minority nowhere exceeds 10% so it's far away from becoming majority.

I know that, but I think some people watch too much Fox News, a fair and balanced staton! LOL

Can You post the link because I don't believe it. What I said is reality but everyone can put what he wants in the net.
Samurai
Samurai

Quote DesertHistorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2007 at 19:24
You would have to go the the BBC web site and research it, as this was a few months back that they announced this information on birth rates.

Can You post the link because I don't believe it. What I said is reality but everyone can put what he wants in the net.
Majkes View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Imperial Ambassador

Quote Majkes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2007 at 19:30

You would have to go the the BBC web site and research it, as this was a few months back that they announced this information on birth rates.

ok, so You mean birth rates. I can agree that Muslims have more children than others Europeans but it doesn't change what I wrote. They are nowhere more than 10% minority.
Samurai
Samurai

Quote DesertHistorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2007 at 23:51
Between the higher birth rates and the immigration from what I heard, the report was saying that within 25 years the Islamics will be somewhere around 40 to 50% of those on Europe. I heard something similar concerning the Netherlands, where they stated that the Islamic community is already something like 25% of the population.

You are right that at the moment, the Islamic population in Europe is probably only about 10% overall, but that does not mean that other countries will be dealing with the population increases before most of Europe is dealing with it. Besides, 25 years is not really all that long a period of time.

ok, so You mean birth rates. I can agree that Muslims have more children than others Europeans but it doesn't change what I wrote. They are nowhere more than 10% minority.
gcle2003 View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 07:59
I find the calculations a little unconvincing, but anyway they assume that the children of Muslims will grow up as Muslims. Most of the descendants of the Jewish immigrants into Europe are no longer particularly Jewish.

They certainly don't mostly practice the Jewish religion even where they may be identifiably Jewish by descent. But a Muslim who doesn't practice is no longer a Muslim, even if he or she retains his/her original race.

'Muslim' is a religious designation, not an ethnic or racial one.

Peteratwar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Peteratwar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 09:48
The major problem re unification (however done) is the sheer size and differences amongst the various members and would-be members.

The current Commission is determined to push through some form of constitution. However this based on an enlarged model of ones operating at country level.

This will not do. Trying to exercise the level of control which that implies and which the Commission is currently espousing  is going to lead to trouble and conflict.

When that is added to the financial corruption and mismanagement whereby the Commission accounts aren't proved and whereby the Commission pursue a vendetta against anyone speaking out against them then the Commission is not worthy of trying to rule us.

A very new form of linking (I won't call it government) needs to be created which leaves much more direct control at country level (which despite the Commissions statements does not happen in practice).

If a suitable model can be created then looking far ahead a world-wide linking may take effect. The UN is a start but in crisis cannot be relied on.

The idea of a confederation is more acceptable than a rigid centralised government
Christ-Knight View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Christ-Knight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 10:03

From Christ-Knight

You do not speak about WWI because you had too much loses... and the WWII was 90 per cent gained by the Soviet Union. You were massacred in Normandy! You can piss off your idiot hero called Einzenhower, he send LOTS of soldiers to death. And you americans... you went down in French beach sand... No one likes arrogant cowboys in Europe... I will tell you more... if do u attrack Iran I hope to help them.... You are discusting amercicans... you get down the WTC only to get an escuse to invade other countries.... thats better the discussion stay here... it will lead us to nothing... we are completly antagonics

Hey Christ-Knight, wtf did Portugal do doing WWII? Jack sh*t. That's what.

Yes many soldiers died in the Normandy landings, but it was a success. After D-Day the Nazis were pushed back from both east and west. You belittle the American contribution to the war. How would you feel if the US had stayed out of the war? The would have been lost by the allies, that's what. The US didn't win the war alone, but without the US manufacturing capibilities the Allies would not have been able to carry on the war, uncluding the Soviets! Your bigotry and attitude toward the US is insulting. Oh, Stalin sent millions of soldiers to their deaths. I do not think Eisenhower has the blood of millions on his hands.

So we are discusting Americans who used 9/11 as an excuse to invade other countries? BULL. We retaliated after 9/11 and took out the Taliban in Afghanistan, where Osama was located. Iraq is another story and has nothing to do with 9/11, no matter how much our president wants it to be.
Oh, one more thing: Americans are not discusting. We bathe more often than most other countries in the world, so perhaps you are the discusting one.

And wtf is the sXXt US to take out leaders from other countries?? are u the fXXXXXg cops of the world?? we do not need you and your mcdonals... go sell your bull shXXX to other guys. Your president is a drunk guy... everyone knows that... he wonder his nice father to get him out of Vietnam while soldiers were dieing over there he was drinking!

You made de 11 Sept. pal! Youare a country that has no history... unless indian massacres... great heroes... fire weapons against stones...

Suring the WW2 Portugal do nothing?? hey you stupid who let your sh*t aircrafts land to make the bridge between Europe and US?? whithout Azores you could be swiming to Europe... Shut a fXXX up... Your ignorance is amazing... have u ever heard about Aristides de Sousa Mendes?? I guess not... he saved THOUSANDS of jewish people and bring them to Portugal.

Stalin send lots of men to death, but if US was being invaded do not you did the same?? he had to risk! he had no choice! And I do not like him personally... Normandy was a massacre!! And the turn of WW2 was in STALINGRAD not in Normandy!

Speak only about the things you know... u are a tipical american rat...
Knight
Knight

Quote Christ-Knight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 10:08

Between the higher birth rates and the immigration from what I heard, the report was saying that within 25 years the Islamics will be somewhere around 40 to 50% of those on Europe. I heard something similar concerning the Netherlands, where they stated that the Islamic community is already something like 25% of the population.

You are right that at the moment, the Islamic population in Europe is probably only about 10% overall, but that does not mean that other countries will be dealing with the population increases before most of Europe is dealing with it. Besides, 25 years is not really all that long a period of time.

Shut up... you are the worst racist country in world... where is KKK?? where? worthless...
Samurai
Samurai

Quote DesertHistorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 10:22
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Your ignorance of history speaks volumes!

Originally posted by Christ-Knight

Shut up... you are the worst racist country in world... where is KKK?? where? worthless...
Jagiello View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Jagiello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 10:22
Christ-knight, i liked most of what you wrote in this forum till now but the last few posts were really disgusting.Talking such nationalistic BS against americans is neither christian,nor noble as youre nick-name is.

Edited by Jagiello - 18-Apr-2007 at 10:23
Knight
Knight

Quote Christ-Knight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 10:28
Originally posted by Jagiello

Christ-knight, i liked most of what you wrote in this forum till now but the last few posts were really disgusting.Talking such nationalistic BS against americans is neither christian,nor noble as youre nick-name is.

and do u know what the others wrote? I am not against American people... I am against US government... I think they are very ambicous and arrogant... If was not Portugal US could not have their bridge between US and Europe. US helped MUCH to WW2 giving lots of material, but they speak just like they have turned the war... it is not true...
Knight
Knight

Quote Christ-Knight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 10:30

Where is the majority of KKK? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  

Where is the majority of KKK? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  unfortunately it has European origins... but the major activity is in US...
Jagiello View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Jagiello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 10:34
I don't understand why christ-knight and deserthistorian talk of hatered between US and EU.In my country we look at EU and US as partners both economical and political.If there should be WW3 i can't imagine the US and EU being enemies.US after all can be considered if not a european country at least a very close to Europe country because it was founded by europeans.I don't think the natives are a big percentage in today's US society.The thread is not US vs. EU ,so lets not a few nationalists turn it into that.

Edited by Jagiello - 18-Apr-2007 at 10:35
Knight
Knight

Quote Christ-Knight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 10:48

I don't understand why christ-knight and deserthistorian talk of hatered between US and EU.In my country we look at EU and US as partners both economical and political.If there should be WW3 i can't imagine the US and EU being enemies.US after all can be considered if not a european country at least a very close to Europe country because it was founded by europeans.I don't think the natives are a big percentage in today's US society.The thread is not US vs. EU ,so lets not a few nationalists turn it into that.

yeah but the Brazilians come from Portugal and we do not like very much each other... The US have few natives because in the past they suffer huge massacres... Alamo for example... I like US people and many other things... I can not stand his government ideas... only that....
Samurai
Samurai

Quote DesertHistorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 11:07
Your lack of historical knowledge is showing itself again. The KKK was disbanded long ago, and now exists only in very small, ineffectual groups that are ridiculed and laughed at in this country.

You asking about the KKK in the US would be like me asking you the current effects the Moors are having on Portugal.

But thank you for continuing to prove my already stated points, it's always nice to have them confirmed with each of your posts.

LOLLOLLOL

Where is the majority of KKK? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  unfortunately it has European origins... but the major activity is in US...
Samurai
Samurai

Quote DesertHistorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 11:18
I am not talking of hatred between the US and Europe. That is being done by Christ-Knight who evidently has a lot of anger and bitterness towards the US.

Knight
Knight

Quote Christ-Knight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 11:19

Your lack of historical knowledge is showing itself again. The KKK was disbanded long ago, and now exists only in very small, ineffectual groups that are ridiculed and laughed at in this country.

You asking about the KKK in the US would be like me asking you the current effects the Moors are having on Portugal.

But thank you for continuing to prove my already stated points, it's always nice to have them confirmed with each of your posts.

LOLLOLLOL

KKK disbled...?? yeah sure... just like the neo-nazi activity is also disabled in US isn t it?? do not try to hide the US racism... and for you... the Moors were here about 800 years ago and the fights were Christans agains Moors, not fanatics burning black people... it has no comparsion! the US has how many years...? lol... you know LOTS of history... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL shut up tiny brain...
Adalwolf View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Adalwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 22:10

[QUOTE=Adalwolf]

Speak only about the things you know... u are a tipical american rat...

And your a typicaly anti-US European, arrogant, egotistical, self-righeous, bigot with no knowldege of the US.

Concrete is heavy; iron is hard--but the grass will prevail.
     Edward Abbey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>