Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Empire Earth 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
J.M.Finegold View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
  Quote J.M.Finegold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Empire Earth 2
    Posted: 23-Jan-2005 at 14:28
Anybody getting that?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jan-2005 at 18:23
Empire Earth 1 was really bad. But Empire Earth 2 appears to become a lot better. But I don't know if I'm going to get it.
Conquistador View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Conquistador Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jan-2005 at 10:02

I found Empire Earth 1 to be an OK game, I had some fun with it, but it was nothing special. To say it was really bad, is to me a bit much.

Im not sure if im gonna get Empire Earth II or any other games for a while, I will probably be to busy with World of Warcraft!

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2005 at 13:02
Has anybody played the demo of EE1 yet? It seems a lot better than EE1.

The only strange thing I noticed is that a US unique unit said "for king an country".
Exarchus View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Exarchus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2005 at 17:15
I'll get that.
Vae victis!
giani_82 View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote giani_82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-May-2005 at 17:30
For now I'm very pleased with the information I read about this game. It seems the developers included some innovations that somehow improve the gameplay. The screens look great as well. Probably any day soon I'd go with the Asians conquering the rest of the nations
Vlad Catrina View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Vlad Catrina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2005 at 09:20
I played EE2. I liked EE2. I conquered in EE2. What more can I want?
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2005 at 16:18
To say what EE2 was like?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2005 at 22:09

Originally posted by Mixcoatl

Empire Earth 1 was really bad. .

I agree Empire Earth I was bad.

rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2005 at 14:48
I liked the first a little... s i do with all, I enjoy the campagains... even if they were so unaccurate...
Bishop View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Bishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jun-2005 at 00:41
EE1 was horrible, I played it for only a few hours then uninstalled that junk.  I dont think Im willing to give them another chance at my wallet. Cheap eye candy was all you got with that game!
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
giani_82 View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote giani_82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2005 at 11:44
EE2 is a great improvement to the series. Though I played for quite a small amount of time the game seemed more complex and better thought of. My best expirience so far is sending a squad of ninja to sabotage the computer opponent - looked entertaining, don't know if it's easy to apply on human players, but poisoning and killing the most of villagers around the enemy town center is quite some fun  . And the graphics ain't as bad as some try to make a point, after some adjustments it is OK, not great, but not too bad either (although the samurai look as if they have sticks .... ergh u know where)
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall."
Confucius
Behrouz View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Behrouz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2005 at 21:33
A "historical based" game which has Babylon as a playable civilization talks big time of ignorant developers who didn't bother to grab a historical text book before making their @#$#$ game.
giani_82 View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote giani_82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2005 at 11:59

In your line of thoughts a historical game that has Americans starting from the Ancient Age is total crap as well.

Still due to the current situation it's unlikely to meet arabs in most of the games.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall."
Confucius
Behrouz View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Behrouz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jul-2005 at 13:54
Originally posted by giani_82

In your line of thoughts a historical game that has Americans starting from the Ancient Age is total crap as well.

Still due to the current situation it's unlikely to meet arabs in most of the games.

I'm not criticizing that they haven't included Arabs, I'm complaining about including Babylon as an empire as opposed to clear choice of Persians.

It's a clear ignorant attemp to purposely skip over Persians, either that or they don't know history for #$@$. I don't see them having any problems including Turkey in there though.
 Post Reply Post Reply