Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

nature-based overlooks of the capitalism

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Murat View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Murat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nature-based overlooks of the capitalism
    Posted: 03-Apr-2007 at 13:48
the whole body of a human is developed from the one-celled form(zygote).All the other tissues,organs and systems are originated from that cell througout the time.The center of the cell has the capacity of information for the formation of different types of organs and systems.They all work in cooperation and coordination.Any part of the organism does not fight with the other parts or not works independently in order to benefit from them selfishly to be master over the others.
I meant the basic principle of the capitalism is valid neither for human physiology nor for the ecosystems of the biosphere.So,some nature-based overlooks of the capitalism are wrong.   
Sometimes our surroundings change completely because of the external impacts just like our characters change throughout the centuries especially in this globalization era.
I meant these changes have not resulted in a chaos.Systems are still running with their resistances.These all ,require some specilal care from mankind!
Why should I seek? I am the same as
He. His essence speaks through me.
I have been looking for myself!----Rumi
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Apr-2007 at 15:00
ok...what?   i read this about 3 time and honestly i do not understand what you are getting at. The analogy you use to describe capitalism is a little out their. So can you reword what you mean so i can understand the point you are trying to make.
Murat View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Murat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Apr-2007 at 15:31
I talked about the parallel principles of the nature and capitalism.in my opinion :Basic idea of capitalism(nature based: big fish swallows smaller ones) have been misunderstood. `couse the focus was elsewhere.U maight know the 3D pictures or photo-camera.It monitors extremely sth.else if focus was wrong.

Edited by Murat - 03-Apr-2007 at 15:38
Why should I seek? I am the same as
He. His essence speaks through me.
I have been looking for myself!----Rumi
edgewaters View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Snake in the Grass-Banned

Quote edgewaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2007 at 17:51
I think he's saying that multicellular organisms - in which the cells are rigidly bound to an organized whole - are more highly evolved than mere communities of single-celled creatures (like, say, plankton). Natural examples used to justify capitalism are selective.
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jul-2007 at 18:23
Originally posted by Murat

the whole body of a human is developed from the one-celled form(zygote).All the other tissues,organs and systems are originated from that cell througout the time.The center of the cell has the capacity of information for the formation of different types of organs and systems.They all work in cooperation and coordination.Any part of the organism does not fight with the other parts or not works independently in order to benefit from them selfishly to be master over the others. 

The beehivist party can use this to justify their system though.
Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
gcle2003 View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jul-2007 at 11:00
Originally posted by Paul

Originally posted by Murat

The beehivist party can use this to justify their system though.

You mean the organisational beehiviorists?
 Post Reply Post Reply