Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

,which historical period or moment do you want to

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Athanasios View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Athanasios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ,which historical period or moment do you want to
    Posted: 26-Apr-2007 at 14:51
Venice 15th century or Constantinopole 6th century

Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2007 at 18:15
I wanta go back to 1988. So then I can go up to my parents when they are doing the nasty and tell them. THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE GONA GET IN 19 YEARS!!!!!!
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Apr-2007 at 03:20
Originally posted by Ponce de Leon

I wanta go back to 1988. So then I can go up to my parents when they are doing the nasty and tell them. THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE GONA GET IN 19 YEARS!!!!!!

Now that would have to be one of the coolest ideas I've heard in a while!
Athanasios View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Athanasios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2007 at 10:53
LOL Yes,especially if you look like the Prodigy it is likely that the sperm, in the critical moment, will swim backwards!

Jagiello View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Jagiello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2007 at 12:11
It's funny how all imagine being knights or kings or warriors or emerors and noone a peasant or a slave.

BTW I'd like to be a polish winged hussar at battle of Wien or a Hospitraller knight in the third crusade.
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2007 at 15:03
Originally posted by Jagiello

It's funny how all imagine being knights or kings or warriors or emerors and noone a peasant or a slave.

People who actually work hard to earn the rank are generally better than the nobles who take everything for granted. Not always though.

I wonder why some people want to be the cavemen again...Confused

Join us.
Romantic Envy View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Romantic Envy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2007 at 11:41
That's kind of difficult for me to decide what period I would like to visit.  So many important periods of history.  A part of me would really like to see Egypt during the reign of Aakhenaten, and later the infamous boy king Tutankhamen.
"History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again." ~ Maya Angelou
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2007 at 08:21
Ottoman empire, 1600's.

I'd like to experience culture, speech, clothing and compare modern Turkey.

How exciting.
Balain d Ibelin View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Balain d Ibelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2007 at 23:51

If only time machine, I won't go to the past, but if I had 9 lives (LOLWink), I will go to the Medieval ages and met Fiefs and may be Participating at the Crusades or as a soldier on Saladin's Jihad (LOL). And I will met Kings and Commanders like Richard Lion heart and Joan of Arc (WinkStar). Maybe... I will built a little duchy or County ruled by my own dynasty (LOL).

But I won't go to the Ancient Rome or Greek, as their history is full of Sexuality, killings, and many other..

"Good quality will be known among your enemies, before you ever met them my friend"Trobadourre de Crusadier Crux
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12