Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedArmenia vs. Azerbaijan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Kerimoglu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Armenia vs. Azerbaijan
    Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 04:27
Oh, then what are the numbers for Armenia? I mean active troops, btw, thanks a lot for the information
History is a farm. Nations are farmers. What they planted before will show what is going to grow tomorrow!
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 04:36
Anfører
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 04:38
armenian claim they have 60.000 and
azerbaijani claim 120.000 but the ranking chart says something else.
Anfører
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 04:40
BTW. kerimoglu are you using flag of azerbaijani separatists of Iran for your avator ?

Edited by sirius99 - 01-Feb-2007 at 04:40
Anfører
Kerimoglu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 04:40
That's right, I told before, there are lots of propaganda, provacation and corruption in Both sides, and generally in most post soviet countries.
History is a farm. Nations are farmers. What they planted before will show what is going to grow tomorrow!
Kerimoglu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 04:43
No, I dont even know much about it, I think it is what they call, Guney Azerbaijan Flag, was very interesting. Also, I think this was made in Sattarkhan times, but reall, I dont know a lot about it.
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 04:44
Maybe it is because of time that this chart has been made 25.07.2006. perhabs on that time all information was the same as chart shows.

Edited by sirius99 - 01-Feb-2007 at 04:49
Anfører
Kerimoglu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 04:47
??? Didn't get what u said, sorry, would u please explain again?
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 04:50
Perhabs on that time all information was the same as chart shows. 25.07.2006

Anfører
Kerimoglu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 04:54
oh, I got it, hmm. I fu want we may open a new topic on Guney Azerbaijan and discuss.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 06:35
I don't think it is particularly important what kind of weapons a modern army has, the most important thing is how they use them. They must take advantage of defensive positions and stowe their supplies carefully. For example, look at Hezbollah and Israel - Israel had superior everything, but with commitment and a few Toofan or Saeghe ATM courtesy of Iran they stopped the Israelis in their tracks.
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 10:26
Originally posted by Kerimoglu

Also, Mamikon, u think your attitude will make me go crazy? I also did not ask when the war will begin, I asked, who would win. I believe this would probably take plave in Karabakh, Armenians, would u plz, tell us information about Armenian military budget? and population?

Whats my attitude? Its not like I was lying...in any case, I think its pointless to discuss this war since none of us descendants of Nostradamus and also, I seriously doubt a war is going to take place.

By the way, during the Nagorno-Karabakh War, Azerbaijan had 50+ plan es...Karabkh had 2 (one of which they destroyed themselves LOL). What makes you think, that now, Azeries will win.

Also, both sides have many more weapons, which are more advanced. So if another war does start, its going to be much much more destructive...by the way, Azerbaijan has 2 minorities who gave it trouble during the first war..
Kerimoglu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 10:26
Oh I got u, I am talking about the case of Azerbaijan attacks Armenia, becouse in reality today, it we who wants to get the land back, and Armenia is the one who wants to keep it, u know. So, if I agree with your point (mostly I do), then Azerbaijan will need more supplies and mnapower, good fighting tactics and technology. And we should not forget that Karabagh is a mauntainous place.
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 13:15
there a are a significint number of azeri soldiers in İran's army.so the persian support will not be militarily but economical or equipment maybe.Armenia would be supported mostly by Europan countries in my opinion.of course,economically.on the other side,Azeris will be supported by Turkey.both economically and militarily.i always thought that Azeri army is better trained then armenians.becouse most of the Azeri officers are trained in Turkey.in last war,Turkey couldnt gave the military support.( except some volunteery platoons that grey wolves sent).
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 14:06
Base on topic without any help from outside who win the imaginary war. Btw If Iranian government approve they canl send any kind of help to armenia. No Offence. 

Edited by sirius99 - 01-Feb-2007 at 14:07
Anfører
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 15:23
How is the military support going to get to Azerbaijan?

And why do you think Azeri army is more professional than Armenia?

Maybe your officers are being trained in Turkey, but ours are being trained in Greece Wink

Also, the landscape of Karabkh makes it far easier to fight a guerilla war than the landscape of say...Iraq. Which means Azerbaijan will need much more of everything.

Also, this is a silly, of course there is going to be intervention.

Edited by mamikon - 01-Feb-2007 at 15:24
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 15:34
is it true that armenian officers are trained in Greece? ıghrr,those greeks.they are everywhere :)
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 16:23
Why do I get the feeling that almost every single Azeri adolescent longs for war?

That is so sad....but, I guess with 20 years of constant brainwashing one would not expect anything more.

By the way, I just found a documentary by a Czech film group on the oil fields of Azerbaijan...

http://hrw.org/iff/2006/ny/films.html#22

scroll down to see the summary
Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 16:41
The question bothering me for days.Don't relate with topic but I should ask:What is the situation betwen Armenia and Azerbaijan in Karabakh and Hojaly Massacre subjects?

Actually it is "Does Azerbaijan struggle to state Karabakh problem and Hojaly to the world?"
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 16:57
please don't start the genocide issue one more time, if so this thread is gonna be closed soon.
Anfører
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>