Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedquestion about the Egyptians..?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
Author
viola76 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: question about the Egyptians..?
    Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 21:23
"If you don't want to accept the truth that Egyptians were not a "Black" civilization only, then it is your problem, not mine. Ask current egyptians, anyways. They are after all the real inheritors of ancient Egyptians."

its your problem you havent brought any evidence of your facts about ancient egyptians to the discussion. and never reply to the links i have given you and the other people on this thread.

i have ask egyptians who study ancient egypt  i talk to some  on other forums , they are the ones that give me a lot of the information i have produced on this forum.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 21:26
You have not defined what is "Black", anyways. So how come we could have a rational argument.

As far as I know, Egyptians don't look today any different from the Egyptians of always. Remember that Egyptains have been known through the history of the West. They aren't anything new.

And they were not a Subsaharan culture at all. I can tell you that.

Pinguin

viola76 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 21:32
"Now, why don't you write a letter to University of Cairo? Believe me or not, I have made contact with very important people before, just sending letters, and I pretty certain a scientist like him will be very glad to answer your questions."

all the information on this thread is from geneticists, archeaologist, egyptologist etc. they are all from peer reviewed sources.

if you are not gonna produce any evidence of why im wrong we might as well just forget this discussion.

tut probably didnt mind what colour he was, but eurocentrics who obviously do.

for the last time can i have a yes or no . did the  people who created and lived in ancient egypt look like this yes or no.

YES OR NO
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 21:42
That "youtube" you show is politically biassed. It is not a very "balanced" view of reality. Your can select any culture and pick certain phenotypes to show that peoples fit what you want to prove. In this case they pick what they think are the most "negroid" features in people. That's not science but "religion".

See the last images of that "report" and you'll see people of the Pacific been called "African". That's simply bull.

No one can deny there were SOME Egyptian pharaons with negroid features. But that's nothing new in a multi-racial society as Egypt was in the past. That's not make Egypt a Bantu civilization at all.

I have already say so.

If you are serious about this thing, why don't you look at all the sources about Egypt, and not only the "Afroamerican" ones. Get in contact with this professor of Cairo University, get in contact with serious archaelogists and genetists. 

You will find the truth. Nobody can hide it forever. And it is just a matter of interpretation.

But sorry, Egypt is not my main interest at all.

Finally, if you get interested in real Subsaharan cultures, I could help you too, because I am a lot more interested in real "Black" cultures, like Zimbabwe and Ife, rather than in that scary civilization of Mummies called Egypt.

Pinguin

Edited by pinguin - 01-Feb-2007 at 21:43
Dilvish View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 21:48
ur soundin kind of bias from this question
viola76 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 22:02
"That "youtube" you show is politically biassed. It is not a very "balanced" view of reality. Your can select any culture and pick certain phenotypes to show that peoples fit what I want to prove. That's not science but "religion".

i dont believe the pacific ethier , thats not what we are discussing here. it might be politically biased but the bust are authentic.

"If you are serious about this thing, why don't you look at all the sources about Egypt, and not only the "Afroamerican" ones. Get in contact with this professor of Cairo University, get in contact with serious archaelogists and genetists"

i just said i get it from scientific sources why dont you look the sources up.

"Finally, if you get interested in real Subsaharan cultures, I could help you too, because I am a lot more interested in real "Black" cultures, like Zimbabwe and Ife, rather than in that scary civilization of Mummies called Egypt2

i doubt you can.but i can help you . have you heard of this place

notice how you use real black cultures. when they are in west africa? you said define black and black cultures a while back.
now you can.Wink
viola76 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 22:04

"ur soundin kind of bias from this question"

who me.

Dilvish View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 22:11

sry i didnt specify, the guy who started the post

viola76 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2007 at 00:34

for those interested in predynastic nile valley civilizations

for a more in depth look, type in these on the net with quotation marks.

KHARTOUM MESOLITHIC

KHARTOUM NEOLITHIC

NABTA PLAYA

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2007 at 05:48
Originally posted by viola76

i doubt you can.but i can help you . have you heard of this place

notice how you use real black cultures. when they are in west africa? you said define black and black cultures a while back.
now you can.Wink

Of course I know Eredo. I am very interested in the cultures in Western Subsaharan Africa. Those page you mention are really interesting and I knew it from before. That's the kind of things that I am interested to learn from Africa. I hope archaelogy advance a lot more in that region in the following years. I am also finding out, for instance, about the paths that crossed the jungle, that started in East Africa and that went all the way down to West Africa. I am looking into the origin of the marimba, that some say was brough to Madagascar by Indonesians but ended in Ghana!

I am interested in what I called (jokingly) "real black cultures" because I have been tracing the past of Afrolatino music and rituals, which are quite important in Brazil, Cuba and Uruaguay, and that are part of Latin American heritage. I am also interested in the origins of modern art, in Picasso, Cubism and the inspiration that came from the sculptures of artisans of Nigeria.

Cultures of North Africa, from Morocco to Egypt and from Egypt to Ethiopia, are not pure "Black" in the sense they have strong Eurasian roots as well. No speech about that "Black comes in many colours" or other rethorical tricks could change that fact. If you love those cultures you will have to accept they are different and "impure", so to speak. And you will have to accept that most Ethiopians are mixed and that many (if not most) Egyptians, Berbers, Moors, and Semithics were and are white people, quite simple.

Now, for people that I do personally respect, believe me or not, I preffer couragious rather than sophisticated peoples. I preffer the Sioux to the Anasazis; the Greeks to the Romans, so to speak. And in Africa, I preffer  Zulues to any other peoples. Yes, they were able to defeat the British army with intelligence and courage. Egyptians, ha! they were quite bad at war. Zulues did better in that respect.

Pinguin

Edited by pinguin - 02-Feb-2007 at 05:53
LilLou View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2007 at 12:24
i agree with you penguin.
Only God knows
AfrikaJamaika View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2007 at 21:33
Originally posted by pinguin

you will have to accept that most Ethiopians are mixed and that many (if not most) Egyptians, Berbers, Moors, and Semithics were and are white people, quite simple.

Pinguin

WTF ever so  you saying middle east people are white people also?

Edited by AfrikaJamaika - 02-Feb-2007 at 21:34
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2007 at 21:48
Why don't you forget about that racist point of view and see those peoples like separated countries? Countries have history, not colors of skins. There is not an history of the "red haired" or of the "green eyed". There is an history of Britain and one of Germany. Do you get it?

The world is not Black and White, you know? The world is not the Caribbean or the U.S. either.

The countries of North Africa and the Red Sea have been in touch with Europe and the Middle East since the beginning of history and have no much in common with the so called "Black Africa". The Sahara was a lot more difficult a barrier than the Mediterranean Ocean. Trying to find a common ground in color of skin is just misleading.

Look at the map and measure the distances. That will give you and idea of which culture is closer to what else. Notice that Palestina is a lot closer to Egypt that Ethiopia and that Algiers is four kilometers from Italy and thousands of kilometes from Ghana.

Finally, Middle East people is not Bantu, if that is what you are asking me.

Pinguin

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2007 at 22:40
Why don't you forget about that racist point of view and see those peoples like separated countries? Countries have history, not colors of skins. There is not an history of the "red haired" or of the "green eyed". There is an history of Britain and one of Germany. Do you get it?

Nicely said, Pinguin.      There is only one race,  The Human one.  Smile

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2007 at 22:47
I believe so, Red Clay.

In any case, I am very interested in the cultures of the so called "primitive" people. My fellow Mapuches, the natives of the Amazon, the aboriguines of Australia, the Zulues of Southern Africa, the Khoisan, the Inuits of the Artic, the Ainus of Japan, the raindeer people of Europe, the ancient Celts, are people that I love a lot more that those civilizations that were looking for glory, and that in the way killed millions of other human beings.

Pngiun

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2007 at 22:58

The world is not Black and White, you know? The world is not the Caribbean or the U.S. either.

The countries of North Africa and the Red Sea have been in touch with Europe and the Middle East since the beginning of history and have no much in common with the so called "Black Africa". The Sahara was a lot more difficult a barrier than the Mediterranean Ocean. Trying to find a common ground in color of skin is just misleading.

Look at the map and measure the distances. That will give you and idea of which culture is closer to what else. Notice that Palestina is a lot closer to Egypt that Ethiopia and that Algiers is four kilometers from Italy and thousands of kilometes from Ghana.

Finally, Middle East people is not Bantu, if that is what you are asking me.

Pinguin

Nah nah you are wrong  for saying the Egyptians were and are caucasian and this isn't over Pinguin, and matter fact you're the same person that said the Bushmen were more caucasian, and asian then negroid WTF....Since you dont want to go by the scientific videos that i post up...You just say its afro-centric  then i will just have to prove it threw the bible... I will prove that the Egyptians and people of color were the first people before the white people came into existance.....And i will list the scriptures so that you can look
it up yourself and not just take my word for it....

(Exodus 4:6-7) God shows Moses miracles proving to the Children of Israel that he was sent by him--God. Moses puts his hand into his bosom. When he takes his hand out, it is LEPROUS (White) as snow.

God told Moses to put his hand back into his bosom, and it turned the same as the other flesh of his body. 

If Moses was already white, what would have been the miracle in turning the skin of his hand white? And If the flesh of Moses was being turned back to the same color as the other parts of his body, clearly shows his skin was not white as snow to begin with....Therefore not Caucasian....

and heres more scriptures that prove my point....

(Numbers chapter 12 verse 1)  Miriam and Aaron, sister and brother to Moses, revolted against his leadership because he had married an Ethiopian woman. They said, hath the Lord indeed spoken only to Moses? Hath he not spoken also by us? Their challenge to Moses angered God, so as a punishment He made Miriam to become leprous, that is, white as snow.

Once again, if Miriam, who was a Hebrew, was white to begin with, what would have been the curse of turning a white-skinned person white?

Note to all viewers Leprosy is a skin disorder that changes the color of the skin and hair, as explained in:

(Leviticus 13:29-37).

Verse 29: If a man or woman has a plague upon the head or the beard;
Verse 30: Then the priest shall see the plague: and, behold, if it be in sight deeper than the skin; and there be in it a yellow thin hair; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a dry scall, even a leprosy upon the head or beard.....

Verse 35: But if the scall spread much in the skin after his cleansing;
Verse 36: Then the priest shall look on him: and, behold, if the scall be spread in the skin, the priest shall not seek for yellow hair; he is unclean.
Verse 37: But if the scall be in his sight at a stay, and that there is black hair grown up therein; the scall is healed, he is clean: and the priest shall pronounce him clean.

(Num. 12:10-12)

10 When the cloud lifted from above the Tent, there stood Miriamleprous,  like snow. Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had leprosy; 11 and he said to Moses, "Please, my lord, do not hold against us the sin we have so foolishly committed. 12 Do not let her be like a stillborn infant coming from its mother's womb with its flesh half eaten away."

So the Egyptians were not caucasians according to those scriptures in the bible caucasians came in existance because of Leprosy....

AND MAKE SURE YOU LOOK THE SCRIPTURES UP FOR YOURSELVES SO YOU CANT SAY I AM MAKING THIS SHYT UP.....

Edited by AfrikaJamaika - 02-Feb-2007 at 23:02
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2007 at 23:08
I will remind everyone, sources please.Wink  
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2007 at 23:27
Originally posted by AfrikaJamaika

Nah nah you are wrong  for saying the Egyptians were and are caucasian and this isn't over Pinguin, and matter fact you're the same person that said the Bushmen were more caucasian, and asian then negroid WTF....Since you dont want to go by the scientific videos that i post up...You just say its afro-centric  then i will just have to prove it threw the bible... I will prove that the Egyptians and people of color were the first people before the white people came into existance.....And i will list the scriptures so that you can look
it up yourself and not just take my word for it....

(Exodus 4:6-7) God shows Moses miracles proving to the Children of Israel that he was sent by him--God. Moses puts his hand into his bosom. When he takes his hand out, it is LEPROUS (White) as snow.

God told Moses to put his hand back into his bosom, and it turned the same as the other flesh of his body. 

If Moses was already white, what would have been the miracle in turning the skin of his hand white? And If the flesh of Moses was being turned back to the same color as the other parts of his body, clearly shows his skin was not white as snow to begin with....Therefore not Caucasian....

and heres more scriptures that prove my point....

(Numbers chapter 12 verse 1)  Miriam and Aaron, sister and brother to Moses, revolted against his leadership because he had married an Ethiopian woman. They said, hath the Lord indeed spoken only to Moses? Hath he not spoken also by us? Their challenge to Moses angered God, so as a punishment He made Miriam to become leprous, that is, white as snow.

Once again, if Miriam, who was a Hebrew, was white to begin with, what would have been the curse of turning a white-skinned person white?

Note to all viewers Leprosy is a skin disorder that changes the color of the skin and hair, as explained in:

(Leviticus 13:29-37).

Verse 29: If a man or woman has a plague upon the head or the beard;
Verse 30: Then the priest shall see the plague: and, behold, if it be in sight deeper than the skin; and there be in it a yellow thin hair; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a dry scall, even a leprosy upon the head or beard.....

Verse 35: But if the scall spread much in the skin after his cleansing;
Verse 36: Then the priest shall look on him: and, behold, if the scall be spread in the skin, the priest shall not seek for yellow hair; he is unclean.
Verse 37: But if the scall be in his sight at a stay, and that there is black hair grown up therein; the scall is healed, he is clean: and the priest shall pronounce him clean.

(Num. 12:10-12)

10 When the cloud lifted from above the Tent, there stood Miriamleprous,  like snow. Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had leprosy; 11 and he said to Moses, "Please, my lord, do not hold against us the sin we have so foolishly committed. 12 Do not let her be like a stillborn infant coming from its mother's womb with its flesh half eaten away."

So the Egyptians were not caucasians according to those scriptures in the bible caucasians came in existance because of Leprosy....

AND MAKE SURE YOU LOOK THE SCRIPTURES UP FOR YOURSELVES SO YOU CANT SAY I AM MAKING THIS SHYT UP.....

Sorry fellow, but I think this conversation is getting quite ridiculous.
First: who say that ancient Hebrew looked like Leonardo Di Caprio? They had brown skin like all med peoples.

Second: The very fact Moses married an Ethiopian women shows clearly that Ethiopia, Egypt and Palestina belonged to the same group of civilizations. Subsharan African was not in that club. Sorry.

Third: I don't know what do you got against Caucasian peoples anyway.

Fourth: I am not kidding when saying the Khoisans are the closest ancestors of all Human Race. That has been proven by science, not by me.

Fifth: This is getting really ridiculous. What follows? That Vikings were really Black People, or that Olmecs were Africans? Or, perhaps, that the scientist Yakub developed thousand of years ago the evil White Race by artificial selection from albine Black Peoples?

Six: Why do you ask if you don't want answers?

Pinguin

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2007 at 23:52

Fourth: I am not kidding when saying the Khoisans are the closest ancestors of all Human Race. That has been proven by science, not by me.

Pinguin

I been knew the Khoi Khoi/Khoisan/Bushmen are the oldest (so far) living humans in existence.........But you said they were more like asians, and caucasians which is incorrect.... As i have said before...The Khoisans have nappy hair, thick lips, and wide nosesThey are Negroid black people its clear...That comment pissed me off and it is a evil way to try and claim something that isn't yours just because they're a black people since other races dont ever let black people have shyt for themselves NOT EVEN THEIR OWN DAMN PEOPLE... so i had to expose how the white race and every other race of non color came into existance....But i have nothing against white people.....Because their is good and bad in every single race......

Edited by AfrikaJamaika - 13-Feb-2007 at 23:39
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2007 at 00:15

I been knew the Khoi Khoi/Khoisan/Bushmen are the oldest (so far) living humans in existence.........But you said they were more like asians, and caucasians which is incorrect.... As i have said before...The Khoisans have nappy hair, thick lips, and wide nosesThey are Negroid black people its clear...
One theory is that  they are older than all other groups - which quiet possibility descend from them. 

I would say they belong to no other 'race' and are unique.

That comment pissed me off and it is a evil way to try and claim something that isn't yours just because they're a black people since other races dont ever let black people have shyt for themselves NOT EVEN THEIR OWN MOTHA PHUKIN GOD DAMN PEOPLE... so i had to expose how the white race and every other race of non color came into existance....But i have nothing against white people.....Because their is good and bad in every single race......

please refrain from this tone/language.

Edited by Leonidas - 03-Feb-2007 at 00:16
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>