Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedquestion about the Egyptians..?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>
Author
AfrikaJamaika View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: question about the Egyptians..?
    Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 08:03
Originally posted by LilLou

viola can u post any pictures or sculptures about this subject???

HOW ABOUT THIS DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEOS THAT I POSTED?
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 08:05
Originally posted by pinguin

Originally posted by Cent

This study shows that todays Egyptians, were the old ones. Not black nor white, as it's popular in America to describe everyone.

"A group of noted physical anthropologists conducted craniofacial studies of Egyptian skeletal remains and concluded similarly that "the Egyptians have been in place since back in the Pleistocene and have been largely unaffected by either invasions or migrations. As others have noted, Egyptians are Egyptians, and they were so in the past as well."[30]"

Cent, are you Egyptian? If so, what does the common Egyptian think about the Afrocentric political movement that want to steal Egypt of its heritage?

No, I'm not Egyptian. But I get pissed of when Eurocentrists or Afrocentrists try to steal their (see Egyptians) history.

If Viola, has the energy, he should travel to Egypt and ask the locals about his and the afrocentrists idea of ancient Egypt, how it was a black nation and had black culture. I think they'll laugh at him.

Edited by Cent - 01-Feb-2007 at 08:05
They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Gargoyle View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 08:23

Originally posted by AfrikaJamaika

Were the ancient egyptians black people?

NO...

LilLou View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 08:34
lol
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 08:40

If Viola, has the energy, he should travel to Egypt and ask the locals about his and the afrocentrists idea of ancient Egypt, how it was a black nation and had black culture. I think they'll laugh at him.

whatever.....Yall try to make it seem like black people aint even African...Like we just came outta no fukkin where....But if every one evolved from Africa tell me this why on applications on jobs,tests in schools, and any type of legal document that you have to fill out have a list for you to check in your race? Why does it say black of African Descent...But every other race doesn't say of African descent right after it on the race part of the application... SO WTF? And if Africans aren't black then why when the white folks came and got my people, and brought them to America why did they(the white folks) tell them to go back to "Africa" once they were mad that the slave shyt in America stopped? And why any time someone is out discovering in Africa the black people are the ones that they record on video camera, and it is the black people that they call the "africans"......So  Cent just like you said in my other thread and I quote:

"Of course there are Africans in Middle East, but that doesn't make them Middle Eastern, if you know what I mean"-Cent

Well  Cent of course there are middle easterners in Africa but that doesn't make them true Africans IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 08:47

Because the system in U.S is f**ked up.

They catagorize people too much.

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
LilLou View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 08:50
well afrikajamica, i agree with you about that u come from africa part, but about everyone has to put what race you are, not just africans so i don't know what application your reading and about the slave incident, yeah i do agree that was stupid but now we learn from the past ignorance.
Only God knows
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 09:13

What are you talking about? So the Egyptians (supposedly black) got massacred?

No, but they moved to find water.....

Of course the culture vanishes, but NOT the people. They get assimilated. So if ancient Egypt was BLACK, the people living today should be black - and they're not.

[/QUOTE]

The Original Americans were the Native Americans Indian tribes......But todays main Americans are the white people...America was the land of the Native American indians in the beginning ...But its not today.....Just as the Native American's land was conquered same thing happened to Egypt....

The people who live in Egypt today and blacks are VERY different, they do not look like eachother.

[/QUOTE]
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 09:17
Yeah, but we have documents that support that the Natives were killed.
Show me what documents and proof you have to claim that the black Egyptians were massacred and driven off?

You can't just assume something. You have to have proof.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 11:08

Yeah, but we have documents that support that the Natives were killed.
Show me what documents and proof you have to claim that the black Egyptians were massacred and driven off?

You can't just assume something. You have to have proof.

and who killed them? It was the ancestors of the Americans today who did.....
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 11:29
Who say Native Peoples dissapeared from the Americas? 

I have make my calculations and I am pretty sure the genetic make up of today's population of the U.S., counting Blacks, Latinos, Whites, Asians and others, is around 15% American indian. That's far from dissapear.

Besides, in the Americas as a whole, around 25% of the genetic makeup is still there and is Amerindian.

People don't vanish that easy. 

Now, there are genetic studies that show ancient Egyptians were almost identical to modern Egyptians!!! A lot closer between themselves than to a group so distant like Blacks Americans.

I wonder, why don't Blacks look for the past in West Africa? In Ghana, Mali and Nigeria, for example? That is from where most of the ancestors came from?

Pinguin

Edited by pinguin - 01-Feb-2007 at 11:34
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 12:44
Originally posted by pinguin

Now, there are genetic studies that show ancient Egyptians were almost identical to modern Egyptians!!! A lot closer between themselves than to a group so distant like Blacks Americans.

Pinguin

Show me some proof Pinguin....A website or video would be nice..
LilLou View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 12:54
alot of egyptian mummies do not look black, but still believe egypt was a multiracial society
Only God knows
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 13:04

alot of egyptian mummies do not look black, but still believe egypt was a multiracial society

Show me some the pictures of the Ancient Egyptian coffins that you have seen if you say they dont look black i got to see this.....post pics...
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 18:18

Show me some proof Pinguin....A website or video would be nice..

I remember a report of the National Geographic that spoke about that topic, in particular the DNA of the pyramid workers. He compared the DNA of today Egyptians from north to south to the piramyd builders and he found those were the same peoples. You can find some info in here

For more info perhaps you could get in touch with professor Moamina Kamal of Cairo University, who make the study.

Pinguin

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 18:42

Show me some the pictures of the Ancient Egyptian coffins that you have seen if you say they dont look black i got to see this.....post pics...

Actually, there are many pictures of "white" Egyptians. The problem is to select one or other set. Ancient Egyptians were a "melting pot". Take a look at samples of people that look "caucasian" in acient egypt. That does not mean that "ALL" egyptians had that look. It means Egypt was not a single race society at all. Not today and not in ancient times.

And the reconstruction of King Thut:

Pinguin

viola76 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 20:40

http://www.homestead.com/wysinger/NabtaPlaya.pdf

http://www.homestead.com/wysinger/badari.pdf

http://www.forumcityusa.com/viewtopic.php?t=11&mforum=africa

http://www.forumcityusa.com/viewtopic.php?t=34&mforum=africa

http://archaeology.about.com/library/glossary/bldef_khartoummesolithic.htm

http://www.planetquest.org/learn/nabta.html

.http://www.forumcityusa.com/index.php?mforum=africa

the genetic studies show alot of egyptuians are related to the ancient ones, it dosent mean they look the same, im black if i had a baby with a white woman who would be more related to the baby a mixed race guy or me?

you are using a out of date loring brace studie. this is the new one

lilou i
ve given tons of peer reviewed sources butb they conviniently keep getting ignored.

cent and pinguin
there is a lot of variation in modren egypt they dont all look like arab types. the fellahin look the most alike with the statues and bust of pharoahs, even hawass has said that. the wiki egyptian page is biased why is there not any  of the first pharoahs in the photo page like menes, or djoser you would think they would show the first pharoah. the editor of that egyptian thread is a woman called masserya, she thinks all ancient egyptians look arab.

you are using out of date brace studys try the new one

and these

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 21:11

If you don't want to accept the truth that Egyptians were not a "Black" civilization only, then it is your problem, not mine. Ask current egyptians, anyways. They are after all the real inheritors of ancient Egyptians.

Mixed race white/black people are not Black but Mulatto. They have both heritages, both genetical and cultural, and they should embrace both. That's what I believe at least.

With respect of your baby your son/daughter will be more related to you and his/her mother that to anyone else. Just realize that in the same way love is color blind, Ancient Egyptians were a color blind society too. You can't say Egyptians were black or white because they were both at the same time. Simple. You should not forget that North Africa has a sizable caucasian population since neolytical times.

For real "pure Black" civilizations you have to look further down south.

Pinguin

Edited by pinguin - 01-Feb-2007 at 21:23
viola76 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 21:18

"For more info perhaps you could get in touch with professor Moamina Kamal of Cairo University, who make the study."

id love to, better stilll ill like to see this study can you find it?
i cant

you would think it would be available to look at , but stranmgely it has to my knowledge never been released for peer reviewed assessment why do you think that is.?

maybe it is political , if i was a scientist i can say the scythians were the ancient greeks  and never reveal my study.

there are three king tut reconstructions and sure enough they release the more light skinned looking french one as authentic, but it dosent look anything like his funeral mask or his bust of him. strange?

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 21:22
Well, think about this, do you really believe king Tut worried if he was white, black or in-between? He was royalty, that's quite more important that genetics in societies.

Now, why don't you write a letter to University of Cairo? Believe me or not, I have made contact with very important people before, just sending letters, and I pretty certain a scientist like him will be very glad to answer your questions.

Pinguin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>