Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedquestion about the Egyptians..?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
Author
viola76 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: question about the Egyptians..?
    Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 21:55

Quote pinguin Replybullet Posted: Today at 12:14am

black people diversity look like this

no africa, no one will say anything about the videos you post or the sources i have given. because they have listened to a eurocentric racist view of history that fits in with their belief pattern. but when you produce top scientific evidence that conflicts with thier belief pattern, they can only remain silent and attack you not the sources with claims of afrocentrics.

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 22:03
Originally posted by AfrikaJamaika

ITS A DAMN SHAME PEOPLE STILL ARGUING ABOUT THIS BUT NOT ONE PERSON HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE VIDEOS THAT I POSTED....BUT STILL GO ON ABOUT THIS AFRO-CENTRIC BULL....I AM NOT SURPRISED THEY DONT WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH....

I saw your videos. I didn't find anything new. Nothing that convince me that Egypt was not the country we have always known. Nothing that convince me that Egypt was a Black American civilization at all.

"The origin of Egyptian civilization" was interesting, I think. Shows an event few people know but outside schollar circles: the drying of the Sahara. But is not rocket science at all. That is found in any good "history of the world" these days. Besides, does not change much the picture we have from historical times. The people of the Sahara were just another wave of immigrants that came to the Nile, nothing else.

"Black African civilizations" is not very original either. Those things are also well known.

"Return to Glory" for instance, look to me like a documentry of the Black Activists for Black Colleges, or something prepared by Diop or Clyde Winters. Nothing else. A racist documentry, indeed, because it focus on "race". It is so funny that "schollars" like Bill Cosby and pseudoscientist Ivan Van Sertima endorsed that documentary. Putting whites to tell the tale does not change the contain, either.

Yes, what you need is to complement that knowledge with the relationships between Egypt and the Middle East, Arabia, Lybians and Mediterranean peoples. If you integrate all of that you will get a better picture without contradictions of what Egypt really was. I would advice you study some contemporary Middle East civilizations as well, so you realize Egypt was not the first and was not alone either.

Saying that Ancient Egypt was Black is just a political statement, I believe, that does not match with reality. Besides, is a lack of respect to modern Egyptians, the actual descendents of ancient Egyptians, because they are the inheritors of Ancient Egypt after all, not Nigerians, South Africans or Black Americas.

That's all.

Penguin
viola76 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 22:16

"Saying that Ancient Egypt was Black is just a political statement, I believe, that does not match with reality. Besides, is a lack of respect to modern Egyptians, the actual descendents of ancient Egyptians, because they are the inheritors of Ancient Egypt after all, not Nigerians, South Africans or Black Americas."

modern egyptians doesnt start and end in cairo you know,
the fellahin of upper egypt are one the most direct descendants of egypt even hawass says they look like the pharoahs of A.E you should look at the whole of egypt.

for the last time just because you might not look like some nigerians, south africans, or black americans dosent mean you are not dark skinned african. did i say those were the A.E desecdants yes or no ? answer please.

"Yes, what you need is to complement that knowledge with the relationships between Egypt and the Middle East, Arabia, Lybians and Mediterranean peoples. If you integrate all of that you will get a better picture without contradictions of what Egypt really was. I would advice you study some contemporary Middle East civilizations as well, so you realize Egypt was not the first and was not alone either"

why dont you tell me the relationship all you have given me is your opinion.  
give me peer reviewed sources please on the relationships so we can both deconstruc.
when did i say egypt was the first?
because you might be the first thing does it mean you influenced everything. "diffusionist theory"
am i a afrocentrist? if yes tell me why?
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 22:25
Well, it is pretty clear for the ending part of your "youtube" that some people consider "Africans" to the people of the Pacific as well. What's next? Black Chineses, Black Vikings and Black Olmecs? They certainly are included in the Blackness Universal Program too.

All what you say is pretty clear, even looking at the sources. They all come from that polytical and pseudo-religious movement called Afrocentrism.

It is a pitty. One can't argue against faith.

Pinguin

viola76 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 22:41

None of my sources come from afrocentrism.

Its a pity you have not produce any peer reviewed sources for your argument.

what is so afrocentric about keita, ehret, and basil davidson?

prove why they are afrocentric.
viola76 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 22:44
I challange you to find one current arhaeologist that present evidence that ancient Egyptian culture or civlization came from outside of either the Nile Valley or African continent. I also challange you to find one that postulates that ancient Egypt was developed from early cultures in the northern Mediterannean.
AfrikaJamaika View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 22:47
Originally posted by pinguin

Saying that Ancient Egypt was Black is just a political statement, I believe, that does not match with reality. Besides, is a lack of respect to modern Egyptians, the actual descendents of ancient Egyptians, because they are the inheritors of Ancient Egypt after all, not Nigerians, South Africans or Black Americas.

That's all.

Penguin

thats bull shyt....If the people of Egypt today are descended from the ancient Egyptians....Then why dont they have africoid features? Which is clearly the case in the Coffins of the Egyptian Pharaohs.....the Egyptians of today invaded Egypt, and most of the black africans left because of the change of the weather, and plus a group of people can not rule the world or a country forever......Someone will always step up and invade it and eventually take it over....

Edited by AfrikaJamaika - 31-Jan-2007 at 22:48
viola76 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 22:52

afrika. the fellahin and a lot of the egyptians are descended from the A.E. but granted there have been a lot of migrations there. but just like the sudan. northern sudan is becoming very mixed as you can see from darfur atrocities.
viola76 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 22:56

your right about the bust and statues of pharoahs, when you see the ones like menes the first king of egypt it makes eurocentrics silent and ignore it  like what has happened in this thread. Wink

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 23:02
I don't have time to follow your "challenges", particularly in a topic I am not really very interesting at all..

Brrr... The civilization of the Mummies is too much gothic for my taste.

Pinguin
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 23:03
Originally posted by AfrikaJamaika

thats bull shyt....If the people of Egypt today are descended from the ancient Egyptians....Then why dont they have africoid features? Which is clearly the case in the Coffins of the Egyptian Pharaohs.....the Egyptians of today invaded Egypt, and most of the black africans left because of the change of the weather, and plus a group of people can not rule the world or a country forever......Someone will always step up and invade it and eventually take it over....

So are you saying BLACK AMERICANS are the legitimate ancestors of ANCIENT EGYPT but not modern EGYPTIANS.

Is any REAL Egyptian in the room. If so, please come.

Pinguin
viola76 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 23:10

well for you and anyone else interested in discussions about african civilizations i can recommend two forums where you can find up to date news and studies concerning them.

2.http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=8&DaysPrune=45&submit=Go

Dilvish View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2007 at 23:59
i think some where...
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 01:05
Originally posted by Denis

Its not wise to compare modern Egyptians to Ancient ones - this was before the Arabic intrusions so they would have looked considerable different.

Arabic armies numbered in the tens of thousands, a lot of Egyptian cities post-invasion were forts where for generations only Arabs lived. The mixing definetly became a factor, but still not that many people were intorduced to the gene pool, nevertheless, Ancient Egyptians were as black as Jesus was black. Those Afro-Centric theories are more political than scientific.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 01:24
I attached a picture of Jesus Christ. According to the Afrocentric schollars, of course.

Edited by pinguin - 01-Feb-2007 at 01:25
viola76 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 01:38

who cares what afrocentrist think, not sure why people keep on going on about them, and say nothing about eurocentrics?

The original egyptians (predynasic to the 3rd dynasty" look a lot like this.

if not explain to me why?

es bih, pinguin your thoughts
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 04:36

This study shows that todays Egyptians, were the old ones. Not black nor white, as it's popular in America to describe everyone.

"A group of noted physical anthropologists conducted craniofacial studies of Egyptian skeletal remains and concluded similarly that "the Egyptians have been in place since back in the Pleistocene and have been largely unaffected by either invasions or migrations. As others have noted, Egyptians are Egyptians, and they were so in the past as well."[30]"

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 07:28
Originally posted by viola76

...and say nothing about eurocentrics?

Please listen very carefully. I have already gave you my oppinion about eurocentrism in this same thread. Eurocentrism is racism. Remember that the nazi cults themselves were based in the idea of a "superior race" that was centered in Europe. The idea of the "manifest destiny" that drive the "conquest of the west" in the U.S. and that produced so many killings againts Native Americans it was also Eurocentric.

Now, the problem with Afrocentrism is that IS THE SAME THING that Eurocentrism. It is so obvious it has copied the SAME METHODS of the old-fashionned eurocentrists and nazi believers that it is very scary.

People should realize mankind is not organize between extremes. And that MOST people in this planet is not the pale white, dark black or yellowish east asian of the american cartoons of the 30s!

Ideologies are not fact. And history is made of facts, that's all.

Pinguin

Edited by pinguin - 01-Feb-2007 at 07:31
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 07:29
Originally posted by Cent

This study shows that todays Egyptians, were the old ones. Not black nor white, as it's popular in America to describe everyone.

"A group of noted physical anthropologists conducted craniofacial studies of Egyptian skeletal remains and concluded similarly that "the Egyptians have been in place since back in the Pleistocene and have been largely unaffected by either invasions or migrations. As others have noted, Egyptians are Egyptians, and they were so in the past as well."[30]"

Cent, are you Egyptian? If so, what does the common Egyptian think about the Afrocentric political movement that want to steal Egypt of its heritage?

Pinguin

Edited by pinguin - 01-Feb-2007 at 07:46
LilLou View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2007 at 07:41
viola can u post any pictures or sculptures about this subject???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>