Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Total Quiz XIV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Total Quiz XIV
    Posted: 04-Feb-2007 at 19:07
Hey Serge we miss you!  by the way the subjects of legends don't have to be old Wink If they keep with the currant schedule it should be around the 25 of April.
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2007 at 20:06
DamnUnhappy. Our (Praetor and I) first day back at school is April 25. Damn. Any chance you could schedule it a fewww days earlier? 20th maybe?
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2007 at 09:32
I suspect that April 24th would be fine? Although I wonder, what holidais end then? Quite suspicious actually..

And that will be the next TQ not the next....... who knows....
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2007 at 17:18
Originally posted by Knights

DamnUnhappy. Our (Praetor and I) first day back at school is April 25. Damn. Any chance you could schedule it a fewww days earlier? 20th maybe?

It is not my choice to make. The mods for TQ choose. But if they go with the past schedule it will be the last wed or thurs in April which upon consulting a calander 21 or 22 april. But like I said it is up to them- Decebal,poirot and Northman.
Serge L View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Serge L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Feb-2007 at 16:12
April 23rd is my birthday, it could fit, could it not?

BTW, thanks for missing me, noble Valkirie.

Serge "the NEW legend" L
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456