Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Announcing Total Quiz XIV Thurs Jan 25

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Imperator Invictus View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Retired AE Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Imperator Invictus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Announcing Total Quiz XIV Thurs Jan 25
    Posted: 16-Jan-2007 at 23:59
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anncouncing...
Total Quiz XIV

Thursday January 25
1 PM North America East Coast and default Server Time
7 PM Central Europe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Total Quiz is a contest held every 3 months in which participants attempt to answer some very interesting questions about history. If you've never played in a TQ, be sure to not miss this one!

The first round will be 48 hours - if there are any unanswered questions after that, a second 24 hour round will follow.

You can read Rules, Policies, ... Here

Quiz Moderators: Imperator Invictus, Poirot (additional assistant moderator pending).

Submitting Questions:

I just realized that the questions submission form wasn't working even though I had announced that it was working (for the second time). This time, though it is working for real, so you can submit your questions here:
http://www.allempires.com/TQ/submit_question.php

We are looking for at least 3-4 good questions from guest authors like you. (Max 1 question on a single Quiz per expected participant.) 
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 01:20
you lost my questions Cry
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 06:54

Cool. I am gonna get a better grade in this quiz.Nuke

Anfører
LilLou View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote LilLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 10:17
This one is gonna be mine......Evil%20Smile
Imperator Invictus View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Imperator Invictus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 12:54
Originally posted by Dawn

you lost my questions Cry

Yep! Dead

On the other hand, it's not too late to submit more questions. I think the form finally works now.
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 12:59
I think I will submit one (and make it beyond anything one can hope for).
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 15:24
Oh, it's on Burns' night!
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 18:47
Originally posted by LilLou

This one is gonna be mine......Evil%20Smile

Bring it oooon! Cool This time I won't have been at the forum for 3 days so I know everyone better, which is always good Wink
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 22:02
Hey Decebal sounds like there is going to be stiff compatition this time around because these guys seem to be after it and I want one of those little bar things for my sig. ( I did think it up after all)
kilroy View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
AE Editor

Quote kilroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2007 at 22:02
Excellent, another TQ Smile.  I can't wait!  
Kilroy was here.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 05:54
Ah don't worry, I can solve this troublesome predicament by winning myself Tongue
Praetor View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Suspended

Quote Praetor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 08:42
Excellent........Evil%20Smile I look foreward to joining battle once again and this time I won't settle for 2nd place.
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 11:33
Oh, Praetor, I see that you have the first place in mind. However, amongst many others, there are quite a few people you'll have to consider: Dawn, Decebal and Knights amongst the first of these, although the entire list is a lot longer..
Decebal View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Digital Prometheus

Quote Decebal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 11:52
I've been training like Rocky Balboa for this. So BRING IT ON!
What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Napoleon Bonaparte

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.- Mohandas Gandhi

Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 18:21
Great Confused  I'm not brave enough to say I'm going to beat you Decebal ( I know from experience that it is easier said than done but I have done it so it is possible) but I'm sure going to try  and even Rocky might not help you  Wink
Timotheus View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Timotheus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 22:18
I hope to be able to answer at least twelve questions.
Opium is the religion of the masses.

From each according to his need, to each according to his ability.
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 22:31
"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of the sanity of your three best friends. If they are okay, then it's you."

-  Rita Mae Brown
Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2007 at 23:53
*looks at Paul*

Nope, not me. Tongue
Praetor View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Suspended

Quote Praetor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 00:05
Originally posted by rider

Oh, Praetor, I see that you have the first place in mind. However, amongst many others, there are quite a few people you'll have to consider: Dawn, Decebal and Knights amongst the first of these, although the entire list is a lot longer..

out of those only one has defeated me, and another was my partner in crime. but that was my first time, now I know what to expect. anyway best of luck to all my competitors, I look forward immensly to the challenge.
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jan-2007 at 01:32
Sigh, I don't know if I should try. It's obvious that the one of the moderators would win...

Join us.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>