Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Posting new post or thread:

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Posting new post or thread:
    Posted: 29-Sep-2006 at 03:38

Dear new and old members who are interested in the history of Steppe,

From now on, I'm going to take up the responsibility to moderate this section together with Seko.

I hope we all can work together to make here a pleasant and informative place.

Please take a look at and try to remember "Code of Conduct" , before you post your first post. Any violated posts will be deleted directly, and warning or banning follows, if necessary.

Non topicrelated posts are also deleted, so please don't waste your time.

Topic titles that are vague will be closed or removed.
The first post should clearly describe the intention of the topic.

Please think twice before starting a new thread, sort it out carefully, if it's not history related, think of other sections in   our forum (AE tavern etc), or They will be moved without notice.

Good luck and any suggestions concerning improvement of this section are welcome.

Edited by Seko - 03-Nov-2006 at 08:33
Either make a history or become a history.
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Sep-2006 at 03:48

A major sorting out of the posts on this steppe section is going on, as some posts unrelated to the history and this period have to be moved to appropreate sections in the forum. Sorry for not adding "moved" sign, as there are too many such topics. I guarantee you can find them in proper sections. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Apr-2007 at 22:37
Originally posted by barbar

You really think we can really work together? Because if you do that is absolutely fantastic! But I for one am not too sure about that. Not too sure at all. I guess the only safe option is for me to avoid this part of the forum all together
Sorgina View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Sorgina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2007 at 06:09
Originally posted by Ponce de Leon

You really think we can really work together? Because if you do that is absolutely fantastic! But I for one am not too sure about that. Not too sure at all. I guess the only safe option is for me to avoid this part of the forum all together

Ofcourse we can work together Ponce.I wonder what makes you think otherwise.Instead of avoiding the steppe forum you should try to learn about history of this wonderful place and contribute in a positive manner.
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2007 at 08:51
Originally posted by Sorgina

Ofcourse we can work together Ponce.I wonder what makes you think otherwise.Instead of avoiding the steppe forum you should try to learn about history of this wonderful place and contribute in a positive manner.
I am already a year or more in this forum and i still havent seen any contribution of him to this forum, only chit chat and hanging out around the threads.

Edited by red clay - 18-Apr-2007 at 16:56
Sorgina View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Sorgina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Apr-2007 at 09:31
Originally posted by DayI

I am already a year or more in this forum and i still havent seen any contribution of him to this forum, only chit chat and hanging out around the threads.

I am new here so don't know about his contribution here Day I however I think we need all kinds of people to make an interesting forum.I would like to be a positive influence here.

Edited by red clay - 18-Apr-2007 at 16:57
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 08:35

I am new here so don't know about his contribution here Day I however I think we need all kinds of people to make an interesting forum.I would like to be a positive influence here.
We do need "everybody" who's behaivors are accepted by everybody.

Edited by red clay - 18-Apr-2007 at 16:59
Sorgina View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Sorgina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 09:33

That's asking for a lot Day I.We belong to different cultures,age groups,etc and have different sensibilities.I think we need to be a bit more tolerant of people who do not think and act the way we do.We have to respect diversity.
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 09:50

Originally posted by barbar

Am I missing a point here? Since when did you start avoiding this part of the forum, Ponce?

barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Quote barbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Apr-2007 at 09:57

That's asking for a lot Day I.We belong to different cultures,age groups,etc and have different sensibilities.I think we need to be a bit more tolerant of people who do not think and act the way we do.We have to respect diversity.

Welcome to the forum Sorgina. Indeed, the very beauty of this forum is the diversity. I think DayI meant the mutual respect rather than intolarance.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2007 at 16:47

Exmetjan Qasimi

Post Reply Post Reply