Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWho are the most beautiful & Strong peopl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
konstantinius View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who are the most beautiful & Strong peopl
    Posted: 16-Sep-2006 at 18:03
I myself prefer Martians. I find the third eye  they carry bellow their second chin, oh dunno,...kinda hot.

Edited by konstantinius - 16-Sep-2006 at 18:04
" I do disagree with what you say but I'll defend to my death your right to do so."
mermaid View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2006 at 18:18

TURKISH GIRLS RULE....WHY???BECAUSE THEY ARE UNIQUE,AND NEVER LOOK THE SAME...FROM BLONDE TO BRUNETTE WE HAVE ALL TYPES..

GIRLS :1-DENIZ AKKAYA 2-AZRA AKIN 3-YUKSEL AK 4-NEZ
       5-CAGLA KUBAT

Edited by mermaid - 16-Sep-2006 at 18:27
Desimir View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2006 at 19:09
They are beautiful because they probably had bulgarian blood in their veins.Then how will you explaine the blond hair.It is not natural for you people who are dark haired.

Edited by Desimir - 16-Sep-2006 at 19:12
konstantinius View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2006 at 20:06
Don't you guys think you can get your wank-off material from some other site on the internet? 
" I do disagree with what you say but I'll defend to my death your right to do so."
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2006 at 20:32
Originally posted by Desimir

Slavonic women are more beautiful than nordic.
In my town with 100000 population in Bulgaria you will see more beatuful women than in whole ........Lets not offend you.
There is something particular in bulgarians.We are not 100% slavs.We are a mix of slavs,thracians and bulgars and some others ethnic groups.And thats way we are so beautiful

Okay then, I'll see for myself one day. Tongue
mermaid View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 05:40

They are beautiful because they probably had bulgarian blood in their veins.Then how will you explaine the blond hair.It is not natural for you people who are dark haired.

Hahahah,Please do not make me laugh...What's the origin of Bulgarians?As far as I know they are slavized Turks..anyway Turks came from north,so we know that some Turkic clans had blond hair and blue eyes...
Desimir View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 06:14
My friend,Turks in 5-6th century have nothing in common with todays turkish.I say that Turks And Turkish are different things.And it is not sure that Bulgars were turks.There are theories that bulgars had iranian(persian) origin.And today bulgarians are mostly descendants of slavs,because when bulgars came in balkans they were between 50000-100000 and slavs were more than a million.I am not counting thracians which are too part of the new nation.

Edited by Desimir - 17-Sep-2006 at 06:19
Desimir View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 06:18
The only blond hairs and blue eyes in the north are nordic and russians.Go to kazahstan and you will notice that the only blonds there are russians.All others which are supposed to be descendants of turks tribes are dark haired and dark skinn just like modern turkish.
When i look myself in the mirror i dont seem like turkish

In my town i have and many friends who are turkish,but their appeareance is very different from bulgarian.
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 06:42
It's called hair dye, geez............

Don't get so uptight over this.
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 07:18

My friend,Turks in 5-6th century have nothing in common with todays turkish.I say that Turks And Turkish are different things.And it is not sure that Bulgars were turks.There are theories that bulgars had iranian(persian) origin.And today bulgarians are mostly descendants of slavs,because when bulgars came in balkans they were between 50000-100000 and slavs were more than a million.I am not counting thracians which are too part of the new nation.

Indeed, the Bulgars were, like so many other migrating peoples who conquered lands in this period, a "mere" ruling elite placed on top of a much larger populace consisting of a different ethnic group. Needless to say, this ruling elite was assimilated (sometimes ousted), although in some places their names stuck. Examples of such developments are found in place names all over Europe (France, Hungary, Burgundy, Lombardy, Russia, Normandy etc.).

Edited by Reginmund - 17-Sep-2006 at 07:19
Turk Nomad View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 08:20
Bulgars were Turkic but slavizied.This is genetic not a theory.What if yyou are a Turk?You are a part of Heroic nation!
Desimir View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 08:34
Heroic and cruel,uncivilized and barbarian nation,which in the beginning knew only how to kill and destroy.
I will add that bulgarians tribes as turks may not have nothing in common with turkish tribes as turks.We come in europe in 3-4century AC,you come 13 century ac.During that time Turkic tribes change very much.
Dont forget that bulgarians was also glories and heroic with a great culture.We created thr slavonic culture which now exist in most parts of EAST Europe.

Edited by Desimir - 17-Sep-2006 at 08:35
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 08:38
You just earnt yourself a warning, Desimir.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 08:56

Chinese,and I am one of them

Desimir View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 08:59
But why it is a proven fact.When ottoman turks(i dont mean seldjuk turks) came on the balkan peninsula in 14 century they slained many christians.According to a reserach the population of bulgarian ethnos was 2,5 million.After Ottomans invasion when they conquered bulgaria,the population was about 250 000.I can call this a genocide.

Edited by Desimir - 17-Sep-2006 at 09:00
Desimir View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 09:02
I dont want to offend modern turkish just to prove my words.Dont accept this as impudence.
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 09:02
You posted in such a way as to be insulting and derogatory, don't think for a moment anyone is going to buy what you just wrote as scholarly historical analysis. You deserved the warning, accept it and learn from it.
Desimir View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 09:04
Ok i am guilty,but this is what i think.
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 12:40
Originally posted by Constantine XI

You posted in such a way as to be insulting and derogatory, don't think for a moment anyone is going to buy what you just wrote as scholarly historical analysis. You deserved the warning, accept it and learn from it.
YUP!!!
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2006 at 14:17
Originally posted by Turk Nomad

Bulgars were Turkic but slavizied.This is genetic not a theory.What if yyou are a Turk? You are a part of Heroic nation!

Nothing is proven beyond reasonable doubt here, but the Bulgar tribes who invaded Europe were probably Turkic, an elite that was assimilated into the Slavonic populace with time, but their name remained. There is an alternative theory though, instead of writing it my own words I just copy what is written on wiki; "...there is a certain frequency of Iranian words[1] and clues about the grammar[2] which point to Iranian origin for the Bulgar language. The suporters of this newer Iranian theory claim that Bulgar language was originaly Iranian and was consecquently influenced by Turkic as a result of Hunnic military domination. They also argue that Bulgars wrote from left to right unlike the Turkic people. In support to this theory is the fact that the ancient authors always made clear difference between Turks and Bulgars. They reffered to the Bulgars as Huns, Sarmatians and Scythians but never as Turks. Until more written records become available this dispute will remain open."

Not very probable IMO, but an interesting theory nonetheless.

As for Desimir, I don't see what is so controversial about what he says. I'm not sure about those numbers he gives, still it can't be denied the Ottomans slew a lot of people in the Balkans during their invasion, in addition to the rape and pillage. It kinda reminds me of what the Bulgars did when they invaded the Byzantine Empire.

Edited by Reginmund - 17-Sep-2006 at 14:20
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>