Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All Afghans ever on the same side?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All Afghans ever on the same side?
    Posted: 24-Sep-2012 at 19:46
Afghan guerrilla warfare: in the words of the fighters
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=3VJJDijysx8C&lpg=PP1&ots=CAwac94GTh&dq=mujahideen&pg=PP1#v=onepage&q&f=false

Edited by Nick1986 - 24-Sep-2012 at 19:47
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Cyberfedain View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard
suspended

Quote Cyberfedain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2012 at 03:17
I don’t know about recent times (meaning intervention of womanlike Brits, Ivans,Yanks)Tongue, but surely in history afgans successfully waged war  with a world famous aggressors like Jengizhan and etc. Funny! Mongolians  crushed Persia within half year, and persians  didn’t gave battle even once to mongolian aggressors, but afgans by  joint efforts with central asian nomads smashed mongolian army  several times Tongue I can say that afgans are unique, because they always find peace only with warrior like natives, quite similar to chechnya-north caucaisians but differ from them with ethnic heterogeneity, mixed highlanders with nomads. Once they even conquered Persia, but they favoured to nomads to turkoman Nadirshah and voluntarily left persia, later on Nadirshah raised them along with turkomans, an army of world conqueror Nadirshah’s was made up from afgan and turkoman warriors, with the help of this  afgan/turkoman army Nadirshah founded giant empire that stretched from Malaysia up to Africa. Historians mistakenly call Nadirshah as persian Napoleon, but actually most profit from his rule gained by afgan and turkic soldiers, the persian common population very much suffered from Nadirshah’s rule.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2012 at 19:39
Only when they're invaded by a foreign country. However, once the Brits, Ivans or Yanks leave they quickly turn against each other
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2006 at 18:36

Has it been the case that all Afghan groups have been on the same side in any given war?

Post Reply Post Reply