Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Last Mortal Kombat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Last Mortal Kombat
    Posted: 04-Aug-2006 at 21:47
       The Last Mortal Kombat game for this generation consule is called Mortal Kombat: Armageddon and if you ever played Mortal Kombat Trilogy it would feature every single character in the Mortal Kombat universe.

Especially including characters from 4 previous Mortal Kombat games. This IS ABSOUTELLY RIDICULOUS!!! Every single Mortal Kombat character ever!! Including characters like "Meat" and the female version of Goro are going to be in this game!

COUNT EM! 64 CHARACTERS IN ALL!!!! that is like so freakin ridiculos! Not even in Trilogy they had that many characters.

Also this!!!
You can even customize your own fighter, and even give him his own fatality!!! Freakin amazing! I would definitly get this wen it comes out

Edited by Ponce de Leon - 05-Aug-2006 at 00:23
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 00:24

Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 00:25

Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 00:29

Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 10:43
It looks awsome! man its been a while since Ive played Mortal Combat and cant wait for this to come out. What console is it gonna be on?
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 11:36
I believe alll consoles, but it will also try to make itself look extremely presentable on the xbox 360
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 20:16
    JUST A FEW MORE FRIENDLY PICTURES....

Edited by Ponce de Leon - 05-Aug-2006 at 20:17
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 20:19

Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2006 at 20:19

Edited by Ponce de Leon - 05-Aug-2006 at 20:20
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Aug-2006 at 18:52
Yeahm breast size is very important for um, realistic fighting.
Arrrgh!!"
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Aug-2006 at 23:02
I would actually think it is the total opposite. Large breast sizes would only bob up and down, possibly gettin in the WAY of the woman making her feel uncomfortable (to be more politically correct i would like to add that it might be a man who also had breast implants, yes men can have breast implants and some today actually do have them) thus having a terrible effect on the person's fighting ability
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2006 at 06:56
But women with large breasts who work out have strong backs......
Besides, they could make for an awesome finishing move.
Arrrgh!!"
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2006 at 08:41
Hah ha that is just a fairy tale. If anything the large breasts will probably cause scoliosis than a strong back even if they do work out. And it would be a strong finishing move? Hardy, like what their milk is made out of acid and take out the enemy's limbs by burning them with that?
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2006 at 08:55
AFAIK, most scoliosis is congenital.
Arrrgh!!"
alexISS View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote alexISS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2006 at 09:32
Ahh Mortal Kombat... sweet sweet blood everywhere...
However I think it's crap nowadays, it doesn't stand a chance against the SoulCalibur series
"Military justice is to justice what military music is to music" Groucho
BMC21113 View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote BMC21113 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2006 at 11:55
-I am disappointed that they did not include the "Puzzle Kombat" or "Chess Kombat" in this installment. I enjoyed those mini-games almost as much as the main game itself. Other than that, I am very excited about this game to be released.

-Also, I agree that the Soul Calibur series has surpassed Mortal Kombat........ though there is always a special place in my heart for a good fatality move! Smile

Edited by BMC21113 - 09-Aug-2006 at 11:56
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace"-George Washington
"The art of war is, in the last result, the art of keeping one's freedom of action."-Xenophon
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2006 at 21:32
I know exactly what you mean. I grew up with mortal kombat, and since this is the last one coming for like who knows how many years, this is definitly one that i need to get.
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Aug-2006 at 18:44
For some reason though i feel like they threw this last mortal kombat game out too fast. Its comin out in October and i dont feel like the designers didnt put a lot of work into it.

Could be wrong
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Aug-2006 at 13:07

Afghanan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Durr e Durran

Quote Afghanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2006 at 21:28
Can't wait for this game to come out.  This game in my opinion is much better than Soul Caliber.  For instance, I like how in this game, an Axe can really sever your head from your neck.

:)
The perceptive man is he who knows about himself, for in self-knowledge and insight lays knowledge of the holiest.
~ Khushal Khan Khattak
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>