Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ahiska turk VS Meskhetian Muslim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Online Status: Offline
  Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ahiska turk VS Meskhetian Muslim
    Posted: 01-Jul-2006 at 11:11
Originally posted by xi_tujue

Originally posted by Datuna

400 000 muslim Georgian were on exile from meskhetia in the beggining of 20th century, becouse they were muslims, now they are living in Azerbaidjan, Russia, Kazakhstan, most of them are living in Turkey so I edvise you to ask for your real roots. (Now we have a recomendation from European Assambly to bring all of them to their historic country or else there would be sunctions against us)

that's your right to know where you're realy from.

As a matter of fact that u're claiming Georgians haven't been living there for 1000 years, I will count it as your foolish opinion.

well my dna has a verry different opinion they are ahiska turks not muslims.(they are muslims)
read exile of ahiska turks google for it. They were exiled the only way they could stay or come back was that they had to "admit" (documents and such were mad) that they were ethnic georgians.

when I said that georgians haven't lived there for over 1000 years I ment in turkey as a people not as an group of few people(numbers could be high but could they match the turks who migrated to that region)
s
Datuna claims that the"meskhetian Muslims" were exiled for being muslim by the sovjet goverment.
I say that the ahiska turks were exiled from there lands because the sovjets claimed that they were spies and supported the ottomans

some link who will give you some info

So what do you think or more important what do you know?

Btw they refere to them selfs as Ahiska Turks not Meskhetian muslims
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
 Post Reply Post Reply