Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Flash MX Help Required!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flash MX Help Required!!!
    Posted: 27-Jun-2006 at 07:21
Now, I have Flash and I am trying to do something; don't know exactly what it is to.. my goal is actually very simple.. 

The topic closely is BUTTONS!!! (I have been trying for four days AND I thought I got it right and the BOOM!!! terrible, my last hope was crushed).

And another goal that I might think of is that: Can I create lines, or draw a line that would slowly appear on the screen?

Thanks for any help,
Rider

Edited by rider - 27-Jun-2006 at 10:28
The Chargemaster View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Kishokan

Quote The Chargemaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jun-2006 at 09:38
Just search for tutorials for Macromedia Flash in Internet, and i hope, you will find what you want. :)
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2006 at 19:34
Rider do u have gmail. I have a friend that makes movies and puts them into compitions.
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
 Post Reply Post Reply