Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedseko

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eaglecap View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Topic: seko
    Posted: 24-Jun-2006 at 15:28
I am teaching English of course but Istanbul ıs quite interesting but way too big for a country boy like myself. The Turkish people are great and do not seem to mind that I am half Greek, somthing I will never be ashamed of. I am making friends and getting to know sections of thıs huge city. I have been to Agia Sophia and was awed. According to my family our roots were from Constantinople way back but I cannot confirm that. The food ıs out of thıs world and it could make someone fat if you get out of hand. A half Turkish friend ın Spokane warned me about this- lol!!! They sell supplements here so I was happy to see that and they seem to believe ın gun ownershıp because I see gun stores around. I want to see Troy and go visit a Greek I know from another forum ın Salonıca. I have also been out to some Islands ın the Sea of Marmara and I enjoy taking the ferry across the Bosporus. I work ın Asıa but I lıve ın Europe, strange concept for me. This ıs my first tıme to Asia so that ıs neat
I wanted to reply to the other thread I made but I am not registered and do not plan to come back for a while.
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Jun-2006 at 15:51
whats your other half?
 Post Reply Post Reply