Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Whos achieved more Arabs or Persians???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
kingofmazanderan View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote kingofmazanderan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whos achieved more Arabs or Persians???
    Posted: 13-Jun-2006 at 19:05
Saying all kurds are just kurds would be the same as me saying all people who speak a celtic langwage are all celtic.(scotts,irish,welsh) 

so you see your wrong Bulldog
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2006 at 09:53
In terms of languages Europe is more diverse. In terms of looks Europe is more diverse.

PrznKonectoid View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote PrznKonectoid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2006 at 13:09
In terms of languages yes. Not historically speaking but the Arabs did wipe out a lot of indigenous languages which were replaced with Arabic.

In terms of looks not really. In fact I'd say middle-east has more extreme range. Don't forget the negroids in south Yemen, the remainants of Mongol tribes in Afghanistan, Alpines in Lebanon and the Caucaus mountains, Dinarids in Armenia, Irano-nordoids across the IRanian plateau and Afghanistan.
Want to know more on ancient Iran?
http://www.parsaworld.com
or join our forums
FORUM
Giannis View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Giannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2006 at 13:14
Originally posted by PrznKonectoid

In terms of languages yes. Not historically speaking but the Arabs did wipe out a lot of indigenous languages which were replaced with Arabic.

In terms of looks not really. In fact I'd say middle-east has more extreme range. Don't forget the negroids in south Yemen, the remainants of Mongol tribes in Afghanistan, Alpines in Lebanon and the Caucaus mountains, Dinarids in Armenia, Irano-nordoids across the IRanian plateau and Afghanistan.

I'm a little be confused, is Armenia and Afghanistan parts of Middle-East?
Give me a place to stand and I will move the world.
PrznKonectoid View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote PrznKonectoid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2006 at 16:02
well there are Armenians and Hazaras in Iran too so it doesn't matter for my argument.

It kind of depends which source you look at as to whether Armenia or Afghanistan are part of the middle east. In reality ther is no God-defined region called the middle-east, only general areas sociologists have grouped together.
Want to know more on ancient Iran?
http://www.parsaworld.com
or join our forums
FORUM
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2006 at 17:06
Originally posted by PrznKonectoid

Nor the Irano-"Negroids" in Iran. sheesh.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2006 at 10:33
Yeh but Europe has more range in eye colour, hair colour.

Irano-nordoids Confused Do you mean blonde haired blue eyed Nordics???

Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2006 at 12:58

If were referring to Middle East proper, not including the Caucauses or Near East, the middle east is not more diverse than Europe.

For the past two thousand years there have been three very dominant nations, Arabs, Turks, Persians as a result they represent the majorirty of people in the region today. 

Edited by Bulldog - 18-Jun-2006 at 12:59
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2006 at 13:57
Originally posted by machine

Yeh but Europe has more range in eye colour, hair colour.

Irano-nordoids Confused Do you mean blonde haired blue eyed Nordics???

No, it is an out-dated nazi term referring to skull shapes not hair/eye colour etc.  The man in my avatar is an example of this classification.

Edited by Zagros - 18-Jun-2006 at 13:58
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12