Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chinese army training pix

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bigtoothbrush View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bigtoothbrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chinese army training pix
    Posted: 16-May-2006 at 22:36

This is for increasing people's courage

BigL View Drop Down
General
General

Quote BigL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 01:34
When china becomes worlds superpower i think these weapons will be obsolete
Dampier View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Dampier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 05:57
Hmm. in regards to driving tanks over people to help with courage I beleive the US Army stabs you with a knife to prove your Kevlar vest will stop it.
Erdene View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Erdene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 07:57
Hey those helmets...are they like the US kevlar helmet??? or is it just a steel helmet???  And the soldiers..do they wear boots or those slipper kind of things????
babyblue View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote babyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 08:18
Originally posted by Erdene

Hey those helmets...are they like the US kevlar helmet??? or is it just a steel helmet???  And the soldiers..do they wear boots or those slipper kind of things????

I believe during the Korean war, Chinese soldiers in similar shoes pushed the US army all the way out of North Korean and forced them to sign a truce. I'm not saying that can happen today or anytime in the future again, but to me, it sounds like you have a tendency to underestimate the fighting power of a relatively poorer equiped force.
Spartakus View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
terörist

Quote Spartakus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 09:06
Well,there is no guarantee that in the future those forces will not be used against the integrity of other nations.
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them. "
--- Joseph Alexandrovitch Brodsky, 1991, Russian-American poet, b. St. Petersburg and exiled 1972 (1940-1996)
Kalevipoeg View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Kalevipoeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 12:29
What would be the man power China could put out on the battlefield in total when necessary?
There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge...
pikeshot1600 View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote pikeshot1600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 13:08
Originally posted by Kalevipoeg

What would be the man power China could put out on the battlefield in total when necessary?

As far as "on the battlefield" that is always subject to logistical considerations, to the realities of support and infrastructure in the areas where military operations would have to be conducted, and on the levels of readiness and morale.

China (and India) don't have to worry about manpower, but what would the advantage of manpower be to China in case of war with another power in the Himalayas?  What would be the consequences of concentrating 10,000,000 troops in some remote area of central Asia if they could not be adequately supplied and were freezing and starving?

Raw numbers often mislead.

Edited by pikeshot1600 - 17-May-2006 at 13:09
Laelius View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Laelius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 13:28
    I believe during the Korean war, Chinese soldiers in similar shoes pushed the US army all the way out of North Korean and forced them to sign a truce. I'm not saying that can happen today or anytime in the future again, but to me, it sounds like you have a tendency to underestimate the fighting power of a relatively poorer equiped force.

Ummm does it matter that the US army was spread all over North Korea in an attempt at occupation and not the least bit prepared to meet an offensive?
Qin Dynasty View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Qin Dynasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 13:33
It is of course no point to list the bare number of man power when concerning the military mighty. But in case u deadly want to know it, i could tell u

There are 2,200,000 regular army ,around 1,000,000 reserves and militias perspectively.

Plus,

10,000,000 men could be mobilized after training for basic military knowledge and skill  in 15 days.

100,000,000 men in 60 days.

and under that circumanstance, i guess i could be given an AK47, but i doubt how much ammunition they would give me. Two bullets? one for the enemy and the other for me?
Samurai
Samurai

Quote bigtoothbrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 18:07

It's made by ceramal and fibre synthetical material. This is the effect after being shot by AK-47 within 50m.
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

As for the boots. I don't think it's any big problem. Could Mongolian army use their boots to fight Chinese Tanks? lol
 图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

To compare with American, Chinese troops of course are poorer equipt. But indeed very few nations' toops are better equipt than our class a troops. If war really happen, we could produce lots of Chinese version Land Warrior system and dispense them to a certain number army footmen(Maybe more than entire Mongolian soldiers).
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

Only five nations in world(America, Russia, Britain, France and China) could directly airdrop heavy equipments like this.
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

Airborne footmen's light equipment, this could be deployed by helicopters.

Army aviation gunships. Before WZ-10 to be in service, Chinese army have to go on training with these WZ-9 

WZ-10 is dedicated attack copter. If lucky, this baby could destroy 16 tanks each time.

Commanding Vehicle 

Some logistic stuffs
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

Edited by bigtoothbrush - 17-May-2006 at 18:12
Turkic10 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Turkic10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 22:04
The only pictures of Chinese military equipment in operation I've seen are on the local ethnic channel which features 4 hour of mainland Chinese news, documentaries and light entertainment 5 nights a week. The military news almost always shows a map of Taiwan as part of the feature. I suspect that if I understood Mandarin I'd probably get angry.Angry
Admonish your friends privately, praise them publicly.
Samurai
Samurai

Quote bigtoothbrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 22:23
lol you will just get angry more. the map on taiwanese marine corps flag not only include mainland china, but also otter mongolia as a part of the republic of china.

Turkic10 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Turkic10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2006 at 22:31
Originally posted by bigtoothbrush

lol you will just get angry more. the map on taiwanese marine corps flag not only include mainland china, but also otter mongolia as a part of the republic of china.

No chance of them invading the mainland though.
Maybe we should start refering to Taiwan by its true name...Pakan Wink

Edited by Turkic10 - 17-May-2006 at 22:33
Admonish your friends privately, praise them publicly.
Samurai
Samurai

Quote bigtoothbrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2006 at 14:17

what is the true name? you can call it anything as you like. but it's juat a part of china forever. lol

some pics of scouters
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2006 at 17:52
Originally posted by bigtoothbrush

It's made by ceramal and fibre synthetical material. This is the effect after being shot by AK-47 within 50m.

Only five nations in world(America, Russia, Britain, France and China) could directly airdrop heavy equipments like this.
图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

lol, only the five permanent members of UN
Russian View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Russian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2006 at 21:43

Here is one more chinese training pic:

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2006 at 09:22

lol funny pic, seen that before.

Does that Chinaman in the reeds with the 70s style scuba gear have the knife the wrong way around in his mouth?
 Post Reply Post Reply