Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Famous quotes by AE forumers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
ITAPORA View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ITAPORA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Famous quotes by AE forumers
    Posted: 16-Aug-2006 at 12:36

SO

Edited by ITAPORA - 16-Aug-2006 at 19:55
Scorpius View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Scorpius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2006 at 13:16

LOLLOL

He is back!
Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2006 at 13:39
Aye, lads, take cover, ITAPEVI is back from the dead. We thought we hae taken care o' the lad months ago, but he is a strong fighter. Batten doon the hatches, ITAPEVI is back.LOL

I can't believe it, after all of these months. How's it going, ITAPORA?

ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2006 at 14:20
     ITAPEVI + Jhangora = ITAPORA? Confused
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2006 at 16:03
Someone tell him the people from the Home are looking for him, it's time for his Lithium and Shock therapy.ClownWacko
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2006 at 16:18
Red clay, brutal, but still hilarious.LOL

dirtnap View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote dirtnap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2006 at 17:23
ITAPEVI is one hell of a Christian...

ITAPORA View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote ITAPORA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2006 at 19:54
Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for not killing me before I had a chance to accept you as my
Personal Savior.

I believe that Liberals and Democrats are under the control of Satan
and his sneering minions, the educated and the well-traveled.

I do not want to be tossed into the incandescent flames of the sadistic
hell you created for those who did not vote for George W. Bush or
waiver in their faith by questioning the honesty, competence or syntax
of Jesus' anointed.

Please Lord Jesus, I want to become a True Republican and a Real
American. I accept you as my Lord and Savior.

I believe You died for my sins and rose on the third day and floated
off to your invisible, exquisitely decorated mansion in the Holy
Ghost's subdivision in the clouds while an audience of early Republican
prophets looked on.

I believe that in voting Republican, I am doing the implacable will of
God.

flyingzone View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote flyingzone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2006 at 19:55
I'd rather call him a "Christian" from hell.

I think it's people like him that give "Christian" a bad name.
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2006 at 19:55
I think he is a democrat...but wants to instill a repugnance to Republicans. 
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2006 at 20:01
Dear Lord Jesus,

Please save me from your followers.

Amen.
[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2006 at 21:36
Dear creator of the universe,

If you exist, please make sure that everybody at this forum never has to but up with ITAPEVI or his spam usernames ever, ever again. I believe by doing this, that we all at the forum are doing your will.

Amen.

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2006 at 21:41
Our wise sage from Rio once again enlightens us with pearls of wisdom.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2006 at 22:22
I think we are being snookered AE comrades, The "Religous Rant" we were just treated to came directly from an Anti Bush site, here is the finish-

I understand that all of America's problems began when we allowed ourselves to be seduced by the pinko, pacifistic false version of Jesus found in the New Testament, letting non-Protestant foreign trash into Your divine nation and squandering time we could have been at war trying to make peace with perfectly good enemies, before renewing our hearts and joyously embracing Republican Christianity's new improved, steroid-engorged version of Jesus Christ.

I want to help eliminate the deadly disease of liberalism and assist my President and Your appointed servant on Earth to help rebuild this country into the Glorious Christian Nation it once was on the rocky shores of Puritan New England in the late 1600's.

I gladly tithe my mind and no less than 10% of my paycheck, renouncing the demons of logic and education for they will no longer hold sway in my heart, as I now have both Mr. Bush and Mr. Jesus as my co-redeemers!

Big smileLOL It's great stuff and there are some masterpieces on this site.

http://www.whitehouse.org/dof/invitation.asp

Edited by red clay - 16-Aug-2006 at 22:51
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Aug-2006 at 22:35
This is part of the lead in to THE PRAYER-

Yes, for even though you are unsaved (non-Christian), we thank you for your vote! It helped greatly. Did you know that by casting a paranoia-fueled ballot for a Republican commander in chief, you are now automatically 55% Christian (add an extra 15% if you voted against filthy homosexuals falling in love and getting married)? Indeed, it was the Holy Spirit Himself, who dwells in a sprawling palace on a cumulus cloud hovering over Nebraska, who personally directed your grubby white finger to the correct voting machine button! Because He knows you, and He loves you, and He understands that you are now only anywhere from 45% to 30% away from signing over half your life's savings to Him.

That's why today, non-Christian quasi-American friend, it's time to get on board 100% with the winning team! Don't risk ending up in Hell and spending a lifetime doggy paddling in the lake of boiling lava while that bloated ignoramus Michael Moore bobs like a pork crackling buoy of singed, bubbling blubber beside you, spitting out his blasphemous research for all of eternity! It's a horrifying thought, but it just a preview of the frightening, sadistic horrors the Lord Jesus has in mind for you if you don't start showering Him with fawning, effusive flattery before He gets around to smiting you and flinging you into Hell.

Big smile

BTW- I don't know if this has any significance, but Itapora is a village in Brazil.

Edited by red clay - 16-Aug-2006 at 22:59
Unknown.
ITAPORA View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote ITAPORA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 03:51
Originally posted by red clay

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 04:22
Hurrah, the Boy from Brazil ( or is it the Girl from Ipanema ?) is back.

I realise that after AE's code of conduct, ITAPORA should be banned immediately, but I suggest we let him/her stick around for a few days, so that our newer members might get acquainted with the legendary ITAPEVI's treasure chest of wisdom, and the joys of babel-fished translations from the Portugese.
Agreed?
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 05:45
i never really got to nor her or he, is that a chick?
The Chargemaster View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Kishokan

Quote The Chargemaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 05:53
What was/is the problem with ITAPEVI?
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Aug-2006 at 06:59
cmon guys admit it!, u love him/her and glad he is back for a visit.(offcourse u can ban him when u have had enough.)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>