Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Famous quotes by AE forumers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Online Status: Offline
  Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Famous quotes by AE forumers
    Posted: 14-May-2006 at 20:39

Modz can u possibly sticky this;

QUOTES ONLY PLEASE, NO POLITICS.

I will start with a good one of my own. Only joking

Here is what paul said:

"If people were willing to die for freedom, the population of the world would be considerably lower and the survivors free. Unfortunately we're all alive and not free. Perhaps the question why aren't we willing to die for freedom would be more accurate?"

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10176&am p;PN=1

Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2006 at 20:44
"I don't know how he gets around Armenia with that hair on his chin. Over there, a man with a goatie or hair on the chin is seen as "one who gives women oral sex", which in turn, makes you less of a man in their eyes (it is said that the goatie is used as a stimulant during the oral pleasure). Sorry, I just had to explain, it was bugging me "

- Armenial Survivor

That... or any of Ulrich's posts.
[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2006 at 20:54
"Eat sh*t"- a translation from Portugese to English that was said by the infamous ITAPEVI to Jalisco Lancer.

Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2006 at 20:58
I think I missed ITAPEVI, but by the sounds of it, was probably a blessing. Okay, I will make a new quote from me right now.

Tonight I went for my ice-cream box in the freezor to enjoy some ice-cream and inside of it were already four spoons. I think I am getting altzhiemers.
[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2006 at 21:39

Originally posted by Mila

I think I missed ITAPEVI, but by the sounds of it, was probably a blessing. Okay, I will make a new quote from me right now.

Tonight I went for my ice-cream box in the freezor to enjoy some ice-cream and inside of it were already four spoons. I think I am getting altzhiemers.

Nah, your to young. At your age it's called "sometimers"

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2006 at 21:42

Originally posted by Emperor Barbarossa

"Eat sh*t"- a translation from Portugese to English that was said by the infamous ITAPEVI to Jalisco Lancer.

lol you are obsessed with  ITAPEVI or shall i say ITAPEVIOLOGY.

Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 06:51
I am not obsessed, it is just that I like to study human arrogance and sutpidity.

malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2006 at 07:26
Paul

"I suppose a democratically elected leader who has no death squads, gulags, political, censorship and uses his vast oil wealth to improve the health and education of the majority of the poor rather than share it between a handful of already rich cronies, is diametrically opposed to everything America is and stands for"

Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-May-2006 at 14:56
Originally posted by malizai_

Paul

"I suppose a democratically elected leader who has no death squads, gulags, political, censorship and uses his vast oil wealth to improve the health and education of the majority of the poor rather than share it between a handful of already rich cronies, is diametrically opposed to everything America is and stands for"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLClapClap
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2006 at 18:03

Here is a dumb quote, wondering if it would fit in with the school of  thought of ITAPEVIOLOGY.

Rajput said:

"I personally would like Pakistan divided into 2 halves: west going to Afghanistan and East coming to India then India would perform a genocide and afghans would get their Pashtunistan and everyone is happy."

Edited by malizai_ - 06-Jun-2006 at 18:20
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2006 at 18:17
ITAPEVI, he once said something about a dream he had about George W. Bush telling him to keep being a good conservative Christian.

malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2006 at 18:22
LOL Maybe he hears voices walking down the road and has a split personality. A Gollum.
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2006 at 19:03
I managed to retrieve that quote for our personal amusement. After being so very baffled and confused by ITAP, we might as well get a laugh out of him/her:

think we all know who was responsible for that, the Godless liberals who cannot stand having their immorality shoved back in their ugly face!! The defenders of free thought, the Big Bang theory and evolution, are not only striking out at me, but at all Christians. . Last night, while I was sitting on my front-porch swing, gazing up at Heaven, President Bush appeared to me in a vision. He told me that my work was not yet finished, there were still many liberals who had not yet seen the glory of the coming of the Lord!!

President Bush would not be in the White House right now if God didn't want him there. President Bush was put in a position of leadership in order to wipe the devil's religion of Islam off the face of the Earth, so that the Christian God can fill the world with His message of peace and love. President Bush has stated numerous times that he speakes with God in the Oval Office, he even asked God for military advice before the invasion of Iraq. Modern liberalism is the equivalent of atheism, liberals are in favor of killing babies, raising taxes, teaching evolution, and same sex marriage. Jesus is opposed to all of these horrible things

Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2006 at 20:15
Thanks, Constantine, I could not find the exact quote.

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2006 at 20:37
This isn't funny at all. I have dealt with this mentality, I know several people who think like this. Paranoid delusions, twisted logic, displacement of guilt, demonizing the people and ideas they disagree with. Whoever wrote this, if indeed they were serious and not "spoofing" is on the edge. It wouldn't take much to push them over it either.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2006 at 21:19

Originally posted by malizai_

Paul

I couldn't agree more with Paul.

Edited by barish - 06-Jun-2006 at 21:20
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2006 at 02:51
Originally posted by Constantine XI

I managed to retrieve that quote for our personal amusement. After being so very baffled and confused by ITAP, we might as well get a laugh out of him/her:

think we all know who was responsible for that, the Godless liberals who cannot stand having their immorality shoved back in their ugly face!! The defenders of free thought, the Big Bang theory and evolution, are not only striking out at me, but at all Christians. . Last night, while I was sitting on my front-porch swing, gazing up at Heaven, President Bush appeared to me in a vision. He told me that my work was not yet finished, there were still many liberals who had not yet seen the glory of the coming of the Lord!!

President Bush would not be in the White House right now if God didn't want him there. President Bush was put in a position of leadership in order to wipe the devil's religion of Islam off the face of the Earth, so that the Christian God can fill the world with His message of peace and love. President Bush has stated numerous times that he speakes with God in the Oval Office, he even asked God for military advice before the invasion of Iraq. Modern liberalism is the equivalent of atheism, liberals are in favor of killing babies, raising taxes, teaching evolution, and same sex marriage. Jesus is opposed to all of these horrible things

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=%22Last+night%2C+while+I+was+sitting+on+my+front-porch+swing%2C+gazing+up+at+Heaven%2C+President+Bush+appeared+to+me+in+a+vision.%22&btnG=Google+zoeken&meta=
Confused

EDIT: Jesus is opposed to raising taxes? Does the Bible really say that?

Edited by Mixcoatl - 07-Jun-2006 at 07:23
Richard XIII View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Richard XIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2006 at 02:51
"now i do belive my hemmorhoids are from outer space. if everything is quite around me i can here  them talking in an alien language."

ulrich wisdom
"I want to know God's thoughts...
...the rest are details."

Albert Einstein
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2006 at 13:01
LOLSo ulrich is not gollum and has intelligent hammerhoids.
Cezar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cezar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2006 at 19:19
My favourite: "Ouch"

Uh, I'm not quite sure where I've read itOuch.

Edited by Cezar - 07-Jun-2006 at 19:20
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>