Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

And a HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to you!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: And a HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to you!!
    Posted: 14-May-2006 at 09:31
Lets all hear it for the great mothers of the earth as they brought each and everyone of us to the world. I hope you all remembered to get your mothers at least a card that says Happy Mothers day!!!
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2006 at 11:16
 I maybe one of the only mothers here.  Thank you. All you guys out there phone your mothers today.
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2006 at 15:46
Originally posted by Dawn

I maybe one of the only mothers here. Thank you. All you guys out there phone your mothers today.

Nope! Here's another mother.....MORTY! Thank you for the good wishes. Also, a Happy Mother's Day to all those fathers who are mothers as well!
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
NikeBG View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote NikeBG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2006 at 15:49
A Happy Mother's Day from me as well! Although I believe that we celebrate it here together with Women's Day on the 8th of March...

Btw does anyone know when's Father's Day?

Edited by NikeBG
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2006 at 18:15

Originally posted by morticia

I maybe one of the only mothers here.  Thank you. All you guys out there phone your mothers today.

Nope! Here's another mother.....MORTY! Thank you for the good wishes. Also, a Happy Mother's Day to all those fathers who are mothers as well!

Morty I never knew  how many?  I mention my girls now and then (even posted a pic one time to make all the young men drool ) but I don't remember you ever mentioning children.

Edited by Dawn
Laila112 View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Laila112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2006 at 19:13

I am a mother too !!

Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2006 at 19:20
cool Happy mothers day to you Laila! 
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2006 at 21:31

Mothers are the glue that holds this otherwise insane reality together.  There are a lot of younger folks here, pay attention to mom.  Mine just turned 81, don't wait until your mom is that age.  

A very happy Mother's Day to all of you.

You too Ponce

Edited by red clay
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2006 at 21:53
Being a mother is gathering together all of your free time, all of your thoughts, all of your goals, and all of your dreams and giving them to somebody else. Happy Mother's Day!
[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 10:37

Originally posted by morticia

I maybe one of the only mothers here. Thank you. All you guys out there phone your mothers today.

Morty I never knew how many? I mention my girls now and then (even posted a pic one time to make all the young men drool ) but I don't remember you ever mentioning children.

Yes, Dawn. I have two sons (Alexei), baby Max (8 months) and a daughter (Cassandra). They are my pride and joy and part of the reasons for my happy existence! I posted their photos at the Tavern.

Edited by morticia - 16-May-2006 at 10:38
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2006 at 15:41
took me a few min. to find them. they are sweetSmile  hang on to them cause they grow up sooo fast. 
 Post Reply Post Reply