Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Medieval 2 is coming!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Medieval 2 is coming!
    Posted: 15-Sep-2006 at 09:13
 have you checked out the units.berdische axemen look so scary. and byzantine infantary look very professional.i will enjoy killing them
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )
Greek Hoplite View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Greek Hoplite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2006 at 15:11
Originally posted by Batu

have you checked out the units.berdische axemen look so scary. and byzantine infantary look very professional.i will enjoy killing them

What images?The images that have posted September 13. I f you mean these yes  i saw them, also i watched the faction video for Byzantines and downloaded it.

My blog
http://mankap.blogspot.com/
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2006 at 02:18
yes i meant them.the russian video was better than the Byzantines although i prefer Byz. to Russians.
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Greek Hoplite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2006 at 02:40
Yes the russian was a bit better with better scenesThumbs Up.In the Byzantine video the cavalary were katafraktoi, weren't they? 

Edited by Greek Hoplite - 16-Sep-2006 at 02:43
My blog
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2006 at 12:13
yes they are kataphractoi.they are cool but i wanna see more
Jazz View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Jazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2006 at 03:23
Originally posted by Greek Hoplite

Yes the russian was a bit better with better scenesThumbs Up.In the Byzantine video the cavalary were katafraktoi, weren't they? 
What "Byzantine video"?
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Greek Hoplite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2006 at 05:54
Originally posted by Jazz

Originally posted by Greek Hoplite

What "Byzantine video"?

Faction features-Byzantium i mean with byzantine video,you can watch it at ign ,gamespot
My blog
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2006 at 10:32
again,the russian one is better
YusakuJon3 View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote YusakuJon3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 19:33
About those system requirements.  I plan on getting a new PC by early next year anyway, so I'll have some idea what I need when M2:TW comes out within the next few months.  The current system (old P4 with 2.53 GHz on a 400 MHz FSB and a 64 MB Nvidia GC) ran R:TW well enough on low and moderate settings, but does get jerky when the number of units moving in a battle map exceeds 2,500.   The new system should at least be a 3.2 GHz Pentium-D with more bandwidth and GC power, so that'll get cleared up in a jiffy.
"There you go again!"

-- President Ronald W. Reagan (directed towards reporters at a White House press conference, mid-1980s)
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 19:36

I have gone to gamespot and seen some videos, but none which specifically look at a particular faction.
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Greek Hoplite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2006 at 01:55
Originally posted by Constantine XI

I have gone to gamespot and seen some videos, but none which specifically look at a particular faction.

My blog
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Greek Hoplite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2006 at 02:07

Originally posted by YusakuJon3

The new system should at least be a 3.2 GHz Pentium-D with more bandwidth and GC power, so that'll get cleared up in a jiffy.

Your processor must be at least 3 GHz, so 3 or 3.2,3.4 GHz its ok and your ram 1GB or 2GB if you want.Also would be good to have a card with GDDR3 memory.My system consists of P4 3.2GHz  1GB RAM and x600pro 256 mb and runs fine rome (about 6800 soldiers totally with most settings high and few slowdowns which are not annoying, its not strange for example that you can play rome without problems and with 15 fps).Also in total war series the most important is to have a good processor and enough ram and the video card comes second(which does not mean that it must be for rubbish).

Edited by Greek Hoplite - 21-Sep-2006 at 02:11
My blog
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2006 at 09:19
maybe 512 ram is enough am i wrong(please tell me that i am not wrong)
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2006 at 09:32
Thanks for the link to that movie. I am still really hoping they dont make the units move too quickly in this game, that would just spoil the battles. But I am liking what I am seeing so far and even if it costs a pretty penny I will be buying it.
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Sep-2006 at 08:58
probably.i buy cracked games :)
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Greek Hoplite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Sep-2006 at 13:42

maybe 512 ram is enough am i wrong(please tell me that i am not wrong)

Put another 512mb to be sure.
My blog
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Sep-2006 at 15:54
i should download the demo
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Greek Hoplite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Sep-2006 at 03:47

When the demo is going to be release?

My blog
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Sep-2006 at 09:50
that should be soon.or i am gonna take my hunting rifle and storm CA and take the demo myself.
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Greek Hoplite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Sep-2006 at 03:23

that should be soon.or i am gonna take my hunting rifle and storm CA and take the demo myself.

LOLLOL

I would like to say that the most annoying feature in rome was  that some times others factions were sieging you all the time ( i do not know where they find so many money to create armies) and the game under these conditions was extremely boring.

Edited by Greek Hoplite - 28-Sep-2006 at 03:25
My blog
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>