Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Patrick Robinson

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Americanus View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Americanus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Patrick Robinson
    Posted: 04-May-2006 at 10:19
Does any else read this books I find them really interesting and able to relate to the world today there for any who likes politics, war, and And black ops mission by Americas navy. Im currently reading kilo class. In the book the Russians are selling the Chinese 10 kilos for 300 million apiece. and the US is trying to prevent China from getting them because that would keep the US out of the Tawain Strait.
"Give Me Liberty or Give me death"
Qin Dynasty View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Qin Dynasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2006 at 10:39
no, is it a novel or something real?
Knight
Knight

Quote Americanus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2006 at 10:45
Its a real novel by Patrick Robinson kinda like Tom Clancy its a navy/military thriller.
Illuminati View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Illuminati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2006 at 16:01
I read that book a whiel ago. It was okay. Patrick Robinson is not as good as Tom Clancy. "Kilo Class" was jsut your average military thriller. It's a fictional book
Knight
Knight

Quote Americanus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2006 at 13:22
I know its a fictional book. Some of his newer books are better I just finished reading Hunter killer a book about France taking over the worlds oil supply.
poirot View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Editorial Staff

Quote poirot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-May-2006 at 16:55

Edited

Edited by poirot
AAAAAAAAAA
"The crisis of yesterday is the joke of tomorrow.�   ~ HG Wells

Post Reply Post Reply