Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Battle Field 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gharanai View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Afghan Empire

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Gharanai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Battle Field 2
    Posted: 02-May-2006 at 13:39

Yes, I have it one my PC, put to tell you the fact it only and only tastes good when you play it in multiplayer mod so if you are planing for that mod then fine go for it otherwise it's waste of time.

The problem with you dear kingofmazanderan could be that your PC is not up to the required level, I mean BF4 does require at least 128MB of Video Graphic Card and 512MB of RAM with a 2+Ghz CPU. So if you already have those specifications then the problem could be with your copy of the Game or maybe you didn't Install it properly, otherwise change/upgrade your system to play the game which I wouldn't recommand at least not for this game.

HOMERS HAND View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote HOMERS HAND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 08:30

i have it for ps2 sorry cant help

love is but one of the paths we cross
kingofmazanderan View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote kingofmazanderan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2006 at 20:05

Does anyone own the game Battle field two by EA games.

I have bought this game and downloaded it onto my computer but cant get it to work. 

After the initial video of the introduction of the game it just freezes and doesnt work anymore.

Someone please help me fix my game?

Post Reply Post Reply