Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is the tomato really a fruit? Hell no!@!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
Author
Gyadu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Gyadu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is the tomato really a fruit? Hell no!@!!!!
    Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 13:50

My favourite colours are Blue and Brown.I love all colours.Black won't be possible without white and vice-versa.

Red & Tomatoes remind me of blood.

Blood is life.

Red is also the colour usually worn by Indian brides.

White and black are considered colours of mourning in India.Unthinkable for a Bride to wear them .....in a majority of cases.

Izan zirelako gara...... Izan garelako izango dira....
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 15:05
Obviously, if white is a color for mourning then something is definitly wrong with the "mourning system." You cant have white while you cry! it is just unconcievable to me and i think all of my friends in redneck country will agree with me.

--Also dont get off the subject. We are discussing a very serious and grave issue here. The tomato mystery must be explained. And none of you still know why it is not here. Because it is not! because it does not exsist

---------------------------FOOLS!!!!!!!!
Gyadu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Gyadu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 15:09

Originally posted by Ponce de Leon

Obviously, if white is a color for mourning then something is definitly wrong with the "mourning system." You cant have white while you cry! it is just unconcievable to me and i think all of my friends in redneck country will agree with me.

--Also dont get off the subject. We are discussing a very serious and grave issue here. The tomato mystery must be explained. And none of you still know why it is not here. Because it is not! because it does not exsist

refer to the perceptions & inferences post i made earlier in this thread.

ok dude....

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 15:14

My decision is that the tomato is not a fruit...NOR A VEGETABLE!!!! I have no reason to believe that tomatoes actually exsist.

--Have you actually seen a tomato before besides in a salad? No you have not

And for those of you who think they saw a tomato, that was an apple you idiot!!!!!

Point is....."your dead to me" as the honorable Stephen Colbert will say, at the end of his shows

BLASPHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 15:19
Originally posted by Zagros

BLASPHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Revenge will be sweet, with a slight acidy taste:

More Info on one of the great moments in the history of Hollywood here
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 15:30
That is a very very scary picture right there!!

---Thank god that tomatoes dont actually exsist in real life you know what i mean?!?!?
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 15:35
 <- he's gonna getcha.
Gyadu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Gyadu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 15:36

That is a very very scary picture right there!!

---Thank god that tomatoes dont actually exsist in real life you know what i mean?!?!?

Some more pics for your viewing pleasure.Hope you have read the perceptions & inferences post again.

Tomato Flower

Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 15:41
OK this is getting ridiculous..Tomatoes coming out of the ass of a flower? I think you really have gone off the deep end my friend. And for the last picture, i can assure you that those are loaves of bread (or camel poo poo) and right next to them are artifical apples that you can display in your home and the guests to your house can say.."my, those are beautiful apple ornaments )
Gyadu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Gyadu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 15:47

OK this is getting ridiculous..Tomatoes coming out of the ass of a flower? I think you really have gone off the deep end my friend. And for the last picture, i can assure you that those are loaves of bread (or camel poo poo) and right next to them are artifical apples that you can display in your home and the guests to your house can say.."my, those are beautiful apple ornaments )

We don't do that in our part of India.Difficult to find real flowers in S Korea though.Read the perceptions and inferences thread once more.Or go meditate on a Tomato.

Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 15:49
Oh my god that is one fat man!!!!! is that santa?!?!?!?!?! Did he eat too many french fries or something????

--If you refer that man to me you are dead wrong..because i am a hot sexy beautiful piece of flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 15:50
EWWWW!!!   The other picture's r okay, but the fat naked man takes the cake, or in this case alot of cakes. That r made of tomatos tho.

Edited by The Canadian Guy
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 15:53

--If you refer that man to me you are dead wrong..because i am a hot sexy beautiful piece of flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you say.heh

Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
Gyadu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Gyadu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 15:54

I hope you made that post Ponce.Stick to the topic.Komenos our friendly neighbourhood Cyborg is watching us all the time.

How come I havn't heard from you on another thread you started in the intellectual section.

http://religion-cults.com/Cults/Eastern/buddha.gif

Edited by Gyadu
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 16:03
Alot of ppl today are lippy. Here and at my school. Is today World Disrespectful Day?
Gyadu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Gyadu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 16:07

Originally posted by The Canadian Guy

Alot of ppl today are lippy. Here and at my school. Is today World Disrespectful Day?

Today is the Unofficial 'World Tomato Day' Canadian Guy.

General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 16:11
 I like, I like
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 16:12
UUHHHH, is that a woman I hope, because it look like a man. lol. It's too much of a blur.

Edited by The Canadian Guy
Gyadu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Gyadu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 16:18

Originally posted by The Canadian Guy

UUHHHH, is that a woman I hope, because it look like a man. lol. It's too much of a blur.

The guy who took this pic was under the influence of 'Tomato Vodka'.

Perhaps this is a pic of our  whatisthismadness brother/sister.

General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2006 at 16:28
HAHA!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>