Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WoW by Blizzard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WoW by Blizzard
    Posted: 09-Nov-2004 at 17:31

World of Warcraft open beta begins. Whoever didnt ever try mass multiplayer online role playing game now has a chance to do it for free. Affcourse it is only open beta now so there are many errors and iv heard that game is going very slow, in some hours it is almost impossible to play. Looks like hundrieds thousands of players from all over the world are testing. Good internet connection required not only to play. The game client has 2 ggb so for sure it will take many hours to download.

you can sign up and download the game here:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/

"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Nov-2004 at 23:21
Im not a big fan of MMORPG kind but I may check this one out simply cause I can play as an orc! yay
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2004 at 11:02

Originally posted by Tobodai

Im not a big fan of MMORPG kind but I may check this one out simply cause I can play as an orc! yay

Well, im playing Mmorpg for about 8 years (dont remember when exactly was UO released, i was playing it since its first week). For last 3 years i was playing Dark Age of Camelot where you wouldnt be able to play orc but instead you could play human (in many races - avalonian, briton, highlander, saracen, norse, celt), troll, dwarf, elf, inconnu, firbolg, kobold, lurikeen, savage etc.

"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2004 at 16:28

Oh damnit!

I have downloaded 1 ggb when transfer was halted. I have checked website and thats what i found:

World of Warcraft Open Beta Signups Closed - Nebu on 10/28/04

The overwhelming demand for the World of Warcraft open beta test has resulted in hundreds of thousands of successful signups. We have already reached our target number of testers and therefore must regrettably close our account creation pages. We'd like to thank everyone for showing such interest in joining the World of Warcraft open beta test and would like to reiterate our appreciation of your continued patience during our website outage. Please note that we will continue to analyze server population, and should there be more space for testers prior to the game's launch on November 23, we will re-open the signup pages.
Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Nov-2004 at 13:18
Daoc's combat music.....atrocious
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
I/eye View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote I/eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Nov-2004 at 07:18
[URL=http://imageshack.us]
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2004 at 22:16
personaly i LOVE wc3 and im sure wow is fun but your not going to make money playing it i wana go pro wc3 after college or something wow just takes filthy 12 year old american kids away from wc3 which i dont mind at all cause all they did was fight.
TheOrcRemix View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote TheOrcRemix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Dec-2004 at 11:19
i love warcraftIII i was one of the best
True peace is not the absence of tension, but the presence of justice.
Sir Francis Drake is the REAL Pirate of the Caribbean
 Post Reply Post Reply