Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why did Persia never expand into China?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why did Persia never expand into China?
    Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 17:30
By the way, weren't Sycthians later assimilated to Turkic?
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 17:34
Yes, as well as Slavs and others.
Ferdowsi View Drop Down
  Quote Ferdowsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2006 at 20:00

Originally posted by prsn41ife

Why is it that Persia never fought the chinese, when they knew that they existed?  Why was Persia always focused on the west?

Maybe out of their range.I have a question for you.Why is that Persia never Invaded the Incas,Mayas & the Aztecs?Even though they existed perhaps even before the Persian nation came into existence.

Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2006 at 20:07

no, china wasnt out of their reach buddy

the sassanids knew that the chinese existed, and they had trade and political relations.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
guest View Drop Down
  Quote guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2006 at 20:13
Originally posted by prsn41ife

no, china wasnt out of their reach buddy

the sassanids knew that the chinese existed, and they had trade and political relations.

Isn't logical.IR of Iran knows that PRC exists and both these nations have trade & political relations.

PS:Now lets get the Maps of the Sassanid era out of the dusty cupboards to show everyone how great ancient Aryan Persia was.

Happy All Fool's DayLaugh a lot today & be sure to make others laugh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12