Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAmerica's Political Transformation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
Author
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: America's Political Transformation
    Posted: 07-May-2010 at 12:41
Originally posted by opuslola

Dear TGS, as a matter of fact, it seems we do know something!

But, do you?

He is a sold out ideologue and no matter what his mind is set.   He acts like he is an economist but probably never even ran a hot dog stand. I will admit I am not an economist but if you tax businesses more then it may force them to either lay off or not expand. They are in business for profit and STG does not get it, he is after all a Marxist who seems to dislike capitalism.   Then if Cap and Trade passes then businesses will be hit even harder resulting in layoffs. I am working on an internet business and hope to make a profit in time but will I with Obamacare?

Why Obama's Health Care Reform Bill Will Destroy U.S. Jobs and Devastate the Economy

http://www.naturalnews.com/026643_health_health_care_America.html

Documents reveal AT&T, Verizon, others, thought about dropping employer-sponsored benefits

Side Effects: Medical Devices Tax Will Costs Jobs

http://fixhealthcarepolicy.com/in-the-news/side-effects-medical-devices-tax-will-costs-jobs/#more-3350

AT&T Announces 1 Billion Dollar Loss from Obamacare in 1Q 2010

http://centristnetblog.com/daily-news/att-announces-1-billion-dollar-loss-from-obamacare-in-1q-2010/

THE OBAMA HEALTH PLAN TEARS UP

http://defendyourhealthcare.us/

Then there is the whole issue of rationing healthcare!! Government controls on your M.D. is unconstitutional and saying that it is constitutional is baloney. see video

http://www.defendyourhealthcare.us/images/Beck_Show1.mov

Betsy McCaughey on what the Nancy Pelosi Bill will cost you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gDm3WmrbP0&feature=player_embedded

Edited by eaglecap - 07-May-2010 at 13:05
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2010 at 11:06
Aw Republicans Republicans Republicans.... How deep are you guys planning to bury yourselves? Remember that the South isnt the entire country, how do you plan on winning the Presidency or the majority in Congress like this?

opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2010 at 16:34
Hey, I really like DAN! Good going TGS! Just how can I vote for this guy? Can you call your local Union Hall and see how I can vote in another state without having to live there?

He seems like a guy that one should "vote early and often" for! OK, I will try to give him at least three of my votes!

Just kidding old man!
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2010 at 16:40
Originally posted by opuslola

Hey, I really like DAN! Good going TGS! Just how can I vote for this guy? Can you call your local Union Hall and see how I can vote in another state without having to live there?

He seems like a guy that one should "vote early and often" for! OK, I will try to give him at least three of my votes!

Just kidding old man!

I second that!!

opuslola try ACORN tactics and maybe you can get in ten votes for the price of one!!

Edited by eaglecap - 10-May-2010 at 16:42
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2010 at 16:48
Do I really think Opuslola is kidding though? Hes been too consistent IMHO...haha?
C. Isaurikon View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2010 at 17:53
Methinks old Dan would not have been too handy in preventing men like Timothy McVeigh from doing their deeds, nor the IRA bombers.

What are his policies exactly?
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2010 at 10:00

Lets call out the Tea Partiers for what they really are. They got riled up right as Obama got elected, before he even did anything? Why? BECAUSE OBAMA IS A MAN OF COLOR. Lets be honest about it. The Tea Partiers are just a bunch of angry white people pissed off that they are "losing 'white' America".

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 11-May-2010 at 10:02
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-May-2010 at 10:36
Certainly TGS, some of those posters seen at these rallies were abhorrent,and sick! I also detest them! But, you are always quite quick to "paint all of those there with the same brush!" You, like most of those who think like you, are always ready to whip out the "racist" taunt! And, it is the preservation of such insults that keep this "racist" thing alive!

Would you like us to go to Left-wing rallies, and photo every one wearing "Che'" shirts, or "Mao" shirts, or carrying the "hammer and sickle?"s Those who called "Bush" a "Nazi!"

Nuts are on both sides! I became used to it over 40 years ago! Why don't you?

I know one thing, and one sign (seen in the array) seemed to say it correctly, since the lady's sign basically quoted the First Lady's statement, inserting "ashamed" for "proud!" The current Fist Lady actually said that it was only until the election of her husband as president that "was the first time in her life she had been proud to be an American!" How dare her? It was a "revolting" statement at best!

Seeing the President bowing to every Oriental potentate, kissing their hands, etc., while basically ignoring the Queen of England, and the leader of Israel, is something that I am "ashamed of!"

It is basically the way I felt "ashamed to be an American" when I saw the Left Wing anti-war college students, ridicule, spit upon, denigrate, and call our Vietnam veterans coming home,"baby killers", etc.!

Note, all of those anti USA, a-holes are now in their mid fifties and older! Many are my age! Some of them are now close advisors or friends with our president! I was ashamed of all of them, then and now!

And, I am ashamed of our current president and congress! A series of deliberate acts enabled with the one desire, which it seems are designed to take America down!

Perhaps the old Soviet Premier Kruschev was correct, when he said; "We will bury you from within?" It seems that they are "within" the reach of our President right now!

It does seem that "Birds of a feather, flock together!" Maybe we should call TGS and his supporters the "RED-wings?" chuckle

No! Not the hockey team in Detroit! Laugh!

Regards TGS!

Edited by opuslola - 11-May-2010 at 10:50
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2010 at 08:14
DO REPUBLICANS REALLY HAVE THE CREDENTIALS TO EVEN BE IN OFFICE? ARE THEY RATIONAL EDUCATED PEOPLE?

HERE WE HAVE A REPUBLICAN ATTACKING ANOTHER REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FOR BELIEVING IN EVOLUTION:

LETS NOT HAND OVER OUR COUNTRY TO ANTI-INTELLECTUALS.

We all know what happened when a man clearly not fit to be president (i.e George W. Bush) was given the position...

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 12-May-2010 at 08:15
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2010 at 09:54
TGS, I fear not "Intellectuals" but rather "Pseudo-intellectuals!" There seems to be an excess of these today! Al Gore, is one in particular! Perhaps the newest nominee to the Supreme Court is another?

But, any intellectual without "common sense" is mostly a "fool!"

Lucky, I am, that I claim no "intellectual" acheivements,such as a degree from a prestigeous university, or appointment to a high position, etc.! I was, rather a very low performing college student! Perhaps it was because of the Viet Nam War? Perhaps it was because I was not impressed with my professors? Perhaps??

But, do converse with some intellectuals!

Perhaps you are one of them?

Regards,
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2010 at 11:31
Originally posted by TheGreatSimba

Lets call out the Tea Partiers for what they really are. They got riled up right as Obama got elected, before he even did anything? Why? BECAUSE OBAMA IS A MAN OF COLOR. Lets be honest about it. The Tea Partiers are just a bunch of angry white people pissed off that they are "losing 'white' America".

Interesting and remember they have the First Amendment right to protest, I see nothing in violation of that. I have the bad feeling that you would like to see this made into hate speech since you really don't respect our constitution. Do you believe it is a living document and subject to change?

Funny when the media reports on the Tea Party they focus on the few racists and blow it out of proportion.

When they focus on illegal immigrants and their supporters throwing rocks at the Police, they have a righteous cause. Just shows how biased the largely liberal media is today. The focus of the video is the violence by the immgirants and not illegal immigration so keep it off of that topic.

From a True American:
A Lil' Somethin' On Illegal Immigration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ylVIcoWRo&feature=player_embedded

TGS - I see this man first as an American and race is not an issue but you always bring up race! He is also a Tea Party member which is not suppose to happen, there are more than you would like to believe.

Edited by eaglecap - 12-May-2010 at 11:37
Cryptic View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2010 at 12:56

LETS NOT HAND OVER OUR COUNTRY TO ANTI-INTELLECTUALS.
Spare me, Democrats are no more and no less likley to be intellectual than Republicans.  Amazing how "progressives" quickly become everything they claim to be against.

Really, TGS, you should attend a tea party and then assoiciate with the most extreme members.  At the core levels, you will find that you have alot in common.

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2010 at 15:06

DO REPUBLICANS REALLY HAVE THE CREDENTIALS TO EVEN BE IN OFFICE? ARE THEY RATIONAL EDUCATED PEOPLE?HERE WE HAVE A REPUBLICAN ATTACKING ANOTHER REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FOR BELIEVING IN EVOLUTION:LETS NOT HAND OVER OUR COUNTRY TO ANTI-INTELLECTUALS.We all know what happened when a man clearly not fit to be president (i.e George W. Bush) was given the position...

Without wisdom an INTELLECTUAL person can be a fool, and I have met many that are fools. I have met people, with limited college, who were doing much better financially than some with degrees. Does it make you feel good to act superior to the Tea Party supporters?
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2010 at 15:09
THE ETHNIC CLEANSING OF ARIZONA? GOVERNOR BANS ETHNIC STUDIES PROGRAMS, UN HUMAN RIGHTS EXPERTS CONDEMN THE MEASURE, HOW FAR WILL THE REPUBLICAN PARTY GO?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/12/AR2010051200329.html

Its funny how the simple election of a colored man can cause such a backlash against minorities from the Republican Party.

We already got Confederate History Month in several southern states (some of which conveniently left out slavery)....what else should we expect?

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 12-May-2010 at 15:12
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2010 at 16:06
TGS wrote;
"We already got Confederate History Month in several southern states (some of which conveniently left out slavery)....what else should we expect?"

How about "The Great Depression" month? It was "progressives" which made it worse and worse! Actually following the acts of the president who preceeded Rooseveldt, helped! Whilst, the actions of FDR, actually made things worse!

So, who do you blame for starting the depression? Who will be to blame for the next one?

It is coming! And, this time it is deliberate! It is a article of faith for real "progressives" today! It is usually called "Social Justice!"

I just can't wait for your words in ten or so years? I'd bet an outspoken young man then will be heartilly welcomed! But, most likely, they will have "re-education camps" ready by then!

See you there!
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2010 at 16:41
tTHE ETHNIC CLEANSING OF ARIZONA? GOVERNOR BANS ETHNIC STUDIES PROGRAMS, UN HUMAN RIGHTS EXPERTS CONDEMN THE MEASURE, HOW FAR WILL THE REPUBLICAN PARTY GO?

Like I really care what the UN thinks who has been guilty of their own abuses if you have really kept up with events. Let’s wait and see if the supreme court rules this unconstitutional first. It only mirrors federal law which is not being enforced.

Its funny how the simple election of a colored man can cause such a backlash against minorities from the Republican Party

There you go again with the race card- it gets old you know!
For some African Americans of blacks saying colored man might be demeaning. I am so surprised by you TGS. Shame on you!   President Obama is also half white and part Arab so he is multi racial or do you forget that out of convenience. It is his policies and not his race that upset most conservatives but once again you might be showing your own issues with race by using the race card over and over again. Do you know who Alan Keyes is?

We already got Confederate History Month in several southern states (some of which conveniently left out slavery)....what else should we expect?

what is the context?
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2010 at 16:50
Why do Conservatives always have to hate? They were against the Civil Rights Movements giving minorities equality with whites, and now they are against giving equal rights to those of a different sexual orientation.

Eaglecap, you're a big fan of the "homosexual agenda" right? Here is a message from the mother of a gay child, whose sick and tired of the oppression you guys inflict on homosexuals:

http://www.andrewtobias.com/newcolumns/000504.html
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2010 at 17:20
Eaglecap and I inflict "oppression" upon homosexuals? Are you out of your pea-picking mind? You are the oppressor by a long shot! You,and those who think like you, would easily supress "free-speach", unless it was your freedom, to supress the speach of others, that was to be supressed!

You, and yours are the real haters,the real oppressors of minorities,of homo-sexuals, Gypsies, the real oppressors of religion, etc.!

And you know it!

You must know TGS that in the 1960's and 70's jack-booted police officers were referred to as "Pigs!"

Wait until you are made to "squeal" like one, when your own kind turns on you? And, if you know your "progressive" revolutions, you know what to expect!

Regards,

Edited by opuslola - 12-May-2010 at 17:40
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2010 at 17:26

Lenin's intentions were good, but his system didnt work,

Lenins intentions werent good. When majority of Russian society didnt support him, he created political secret police so called Vecheka and ordered it to use terror and kill people. I see no good intentions in introduction of bloody dictatorship and murder of everyone who didnt support bolschevik regime - including other leftist parties.
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2010 at 17:41
Originally posted by Mosquito

Lenins intentions werent good. When majority of Russian society didnt support him, he created political secret police so called Vecheka and ordered it to use terror and kill people. I see no good intentions in introduction of bloody dictatorship and murder of everyone who didnt support bolschevik regime - including other leftist parties.

Read what I said carefully, his INTENTIONS WERE GOOD but HIS SYSTEM DIDNT WORK.

Lenin and the Bolsheviks did have the support of the majority of the Russian populous when they took power and how long they maintained that majority support is debatable (certainly for years after 1917).

Lenin's intentions were good but as things turn sour many leaders tend to take drastic measures to achieve their goals.

NO ONE CAN SAY THAT LENIN'S INTENTIONS WERE BAD WHEN HE STARTED, AND NO ONE CAN SAY THAT HE WAS POWER HUNGRY OR GREEDY. Unfortunately for Lenin, he did not heed the warnings of Martov and the Mensheviks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>