Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Worst ruler of your country?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst ruler of your country?
    Posted: 25-Nov-2004 at 09:27

I want to inform you that the international books are written by the europeans, who are christian. This is why all christians learn turkish history very wrong and violent today. Because you know how to change the truths into your EVIL lies!

Also I think that if a christian lives in the Ottoman authority and if he is more confortable in our authority than the other christians rule, he has to fight for the authority that keeps him safe and free apart of the europeans who want to invade his lands, take his family as war slaves and burn his town! Because that authority is the protecting power on his lands and people. Also christians have to pray God for the Turks, because their sons were taken away and converted to Islam. They are given to a Turkish Muslim family and they live in confort( Some of them become even "sadrazam", who is the second greatest power after the Padiah). And if a christian family has only one son, the Ottomans don't take him as a janissary.

Also this is not a forum for debating your fake genocides, but I also want to inform you that they are also created by your international european sources!

Romano Nero View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Romano Nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Nov-2004 at 10:09
Oh, no, not again  ...no more bashing between Greeks and Turks, PLEASE
Christscrusader View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Christscrusader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Nov-2004 at 19:58
Originally posted by Oguzoglu

Also this is not a forum for debating your fake genocides, but I also want to inform you that they are also created by your international european sources!

This is my last comment towards the "turkish greek issue". DOes this mean u deny the slaughter of over  2.5 million Armenians, Greeks, and Assyrians? EVery nation except yours acknowledges this genocide, except your own. This ignorance is surley not appreciated.

Edited by Christscrusader
Heaven helps those, who help themselves.
-Jc
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2004 at 01:54
Originally posted by Christscrusader

Originally posted by Oguzoglu

This is my last comment towards the "turkish greek issue". DOes this mean u deny the slaughter of over 3 2.5 million Armenians, Greeks, and Assyrians? EVery nation except yours acknowledges this genocide, except your own. This ignorance is surley not appreciated.

This means that if hundreds of thousands of armenians died in the way to Syria, over one million Turks were killed by armenian rebellions and betrayels! And this means that if all europeans are trying to create a fake weapon called "slaughter" against us, we wont accept an EVIL lie until the last drop of our blood! So I prefer debating this topic in a forum about it and not boring the other members anymore...

Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2004 at 07:59

One more word on this stupid issue (Greeks-Turks) in unrelated threads and I'll start mass deletions of related posts!

(Perhaps I should have started already)

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
AssyrianGuy7 View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote AssyrianGuy7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2004 at 11:54
the turks didn't only kill Armenians they aslo killed Assyrians and Greeks.  They killed 2/3 of the Assyrian Population, not by accendient but because of our faith.  Why didn't the turks kill Kurds they were just as much in the way as Assyrians were
"Blessed be my people, Egypt, and the work of my hands, Assyria, and my special possession, Israel!"
(Isaiah 19:23-25)
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2004 at 11:21
Ok man! If you are so fiery about this topic I suggest you to debate it at another forumsite which is about this issue!
sephodwyrm View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sephodwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2004 at 14:03
The worst ruler of my country is Emperor Wan Li of Ming dynasty. He laid the foundations of the collapse of China and his government is conservative and corrupt.
"Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them"
"Not what goes into the mouth that defiles the Man, but what comes out of the mouth" Matthew 7:12, 15:11
vagabond View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote vagabond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2004 at 16:55

Thanks Sephodwyrm - for trying to bring this back on topic. 

Yiannis is not alone in his opinion on this one - The Mods and Admins are aware of how far off topic this has gotten - future off topic and/or inflamatory posts may be cause for all said off topic and inflammatory posts to be deleted without warning.

Back to You Sephodwyrm - please elaborate - why do you think that Wan Li's government  was more corrupt than that of others like The Empress Tzu Shi?  (Pardon my spelling)

In the time of your life, live - so that in that wonderous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it. (Saroyan)
sephodwyrm View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sephodwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2004 at 20:32

If Wan Li hadn't be lazy and didn't attend court for 28 years in his 40 year reign, I would say China would slightly improve. If Wan Li had not been greedy and decide to hoard money (so much that the silver oxidized at the bottom of the vault) maybe China would be slightly better. If Wan Li had not be smoking opium and allowed his corrupt government led by inepts and self righteous Confucianists (and hence false Confucianists) maybe China can at least pay her soldiers properly and hire decent men and train them decently to fight against foreign incursions.

Corruption starts from the top. If Wan Li had been a better emperor I would say that Ci Xi would not have became Empress dowager.

"Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them"
"Not what goes into the mouth that defiles the Man, but what comes out of the mouth" Matthew 7:12, 15:11
Moustafa Pasha View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Moustafa Pasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2006 at 16:43

Prime Minister Paul Martin

pikeshot1600 View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote pikeshot1600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2006 at 16:53
George II and the Texas puppet masters.  It's not just foreign affairs; these people are ruining the country.
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2006 at 18:20
Liberal hate dosent get us anywhere
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2006 at 21:21
I am not sure if they can be defined as rulers, but here is my list of the worst politicians in Turkish republican history:

- Adnan Menderes

- Turgut zal

- Sleyman Demirel

- Recep Tayyip Erdoan
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Mar-2006 at 22:55
all Qajar kings specialy fathali shah.   
Anfører
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Mar-2006 at 22:57
They were weak and idiot. they lost most of iranian teritories. hate them. 
Anfører
newargo View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote newargo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2006 at 04:16
For China, it's Mao Zedong.
avar View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote avar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2006 at 12:29

yes these are servers of imperialists but i think there must be smet nn at first...year 1946 turning point of Turkey

Originally posted by barish

I am not sure if they can be defined as rulers, but here is my list of the worst politicians in Turkish republican history:

- Adnan Menderes

- Turgut zal

- Sleyman Demirel

- Recep Tayyip Erdoan

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2006 at 12:42

When there were people like Tansu Ciller and Mesut Ylmaz, these guys are hero.

Plus Turgut zal was a fine leader.

erkut View Drop Down
General
General
Persona non Grata

Quote erkut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Mar-2006 at 12:49
i dont like Adnan Menderes and Recep Tayyip Erdoan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>