Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mustafa Kemal Atatrk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mustafa Kemal Atatrk
    Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 06:18
yes
"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 06:23
Then be so kind and post what is said on page 21 of Chapter 2.
To the gods we mortals are all ignorant.Those old traditions from our ancestors, the ones we've had as long as time itself, no argument will ever overthrow, in spite of subtleties sharp minds invent.
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 06:32
that's why i asked....page 21 is the beginning of chapter three in my copy......
"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 06:37
Every account I've seen mentions p.21 of chapter 2.
Maybe the english edition is different from the turkish one, otherwise I have no explanation.
To the gods we mortals are all ignorant.Those old traditions from our ancestors, the ones we've had as long as time itself, no argument will ever overthrow, in spite of subtleties sharp minds invent.
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 06:40

oh....i see the problem..my edition is english but it has been prinyed by another firm so...

what part is it?i will try to find..

Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 06:44
"Women, for Mustafa, were a means of satisfying masculine appetites, little more; nor, in his zest for experience, would he be inhibited from passing adventures with young boys, if the opportunity offered and the mood, in this bisexual fin de siecle Ottoman age, came upon him."
 p. 21 "Ataturk" (William Morrow & Company, 1965).
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 06:48
WELL...i can't seem to find it and it sounds like a myth to me..."the lustful turk"....and lord kinross sounds like a man to know such thins....

Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 06:52
You answered in 4 minutes, not much of a search.
To be honest, I didn't expect you to accept it, cause the myth would crash and burn. Anyway, no hard feelings, but I will try to find the whole page and present it.
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 06:55

thanks..but since i have the book under my hand it was not a problem

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 06:56
CONGRADULATIONS!!! this was your 500 th post!you are now an emperor

Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 07:04
Thanks

We are talking about the same book right???
The biography by Kinross.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 08:49

Wow, this discussion is very interesting...

In the first pages, you people were saying Ataturk served Mason purposes, in the following pages, you emposed he was a Jew, and now, you improved your level of imaginary power and you claim he was a gay. I wonder what will you say in the following pages, I am very curious when will you start to sware to him...

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 09:00
Oh don't worry Oguzoglu, they'll come up with something fantastic. I have faith in our collaborators across the Aegean. Afterall, they have already proven that he is guilty by association. He was from Selanik-'guilty', there were Jewish-Moslems in Selanik-'guilty', and maybe he was not just gay but  he was also a 'donme' he might have been a transexual also! I enjoy a good analysis in the morning when I see one.
Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 11:33
Oguz

Once again you give no attention to what you read.
If someone is claiming something that is the authors of Britannica and Lord Kinross. If you have some kind of problem with what you're reading I suggest you inform them, maybe they'll be so kind as to hide the info, so no one will learn what you disagree with.
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 13:48

Originally posted by Phallanx

Thanks

I am talking about the book ATATURK THE REBIRTH OF A NATION by lord kinross

Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 18:20
Originally posted by aknc

Originally posted by Phallanx

Thanks

I am talking about the book ATATURK THE REBIRTH OF A NATION by lord kinross

Is that the bio???
If not you're looking in the wrong book.
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2005 at 03:16
yes yes that is a biography of mustafa kemal

Justice View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2005 at 03:52
Phalanx mipos borin na kanis Re-Post to site apo to Encyclopedia Britannica sxetika me ton Ataturk.Ton xriazome ..an boris.
THEY WILL NOT PASS
baracuda View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote baracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2005 at 04:09
This topic has turned from an inquiry, to continuous insult of a person who along with many is the builder of modern day Turkey, a former president of my country, it is not, who he is that is important but what he symbolizes, and by judging,falsifying or insulting him constantly is pretty low, to all those blaint greeks here, when burning Izmir was re-taken he refused to step on your flag and picked it up unlike your own people..so show some respect.

Could some moderator close this topic please.
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2005 at 04:19
yes,and justiece please translate it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>