Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHolocaust - Truth.. Lie.. Denial .. ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holocaust - Truth.. Lie.. Denial .. ??
    Posted: 07-Dec-2011 at 14:56
There were not only Jews,Red.In same chambers burnt Gypsies and Slavs also all that were proclaimed lower than superior Aryan race:I read part of Hitler's genes were black!Insane and genocide ideas would never be accepted here.(Simply said it was needed only you had been signed so you should been executed!No matter who did you are!)What do you leave to your children Ball!?!"Russian" roulette world!
How do you know they paint them not a sign in the future?   
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Dec-2011 at 16:28
Originally posted by red clay

The numbers are based on the Nazis own records.  They kept impeccable records on everything.

Why there are big difference between these numbers? in some ethic groups, max numbers can be %20 or %300 more than min. if you know any web source, could you give me just nazi records   

------------------
It is obivious, some information are fake. Here it is; some fake books which were sold as real memories

*Angel at the Fence: The True Story of a Love That Survived.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7802608.stm 

Wolf woman' invents Holocaust survival tale
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1580357/Wolf-woman-invents-Holocaust-survival-tale.html

*Fragments (Binjamin Wilkomirski)
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n5p15_Weber.html

Edited by Ollios - 07-Dec-2011 at 16:29
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Dec-2011 at 16:42

I don't understand why you would believe that bull.  I will remind you that anti semitism is one thing not tolerated on AE.
The Global Jewish Conspiracy schitick is the mainstay for todays Neo Nazis and antisemites in general.  It does not now, or then, exist.

As for choking the German economy, do a little digging and reading, and you'll find that many "jewish banks" actually financed Hitler's industrial buildup.

And I can't tolerate it when people use liberal shovinism to prove a point. Just because I believe in a different version of history doesn't straight away make me an anti-semite, in fact you shouldn't so liberal with that word. If you think that my opinions are wrong and you think that you are right, then do an effort to prove me wrong with facts, just like CV did and I accepted that he was right.

I wasn't talking about a global jewish conspiracy, this was nothing like that. It was an OPEN declaration of embargo, no conspiracy there. As for Jewish banks funding Hitler, there were only one Jewish bank who financed him, the Rockefeller group and did so because it was a very lucrative investment, period.
Timidi mater non flet
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Dec-2011 at 16:50

I don't understand why you would believe that bull.  I will remind you that anti semitism is one thing not tolerated on AE.
The Global Jewish Conspiracy schitick is the mainstay for todays Neo Nazis and antisemites in general.  It does not now, or then, exist.

As for choking the German economy, do a little digging and reading, and you'll find that many "jewish banks" actually financed Hitler's industrial buildup.

I don't think Baal's an antisemite. He was probably trying to explain why the Nazis believed the Jews were a threat, but forgot to mention this in his reply
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Dec-2011 at 11:16
Originally posted by Baal Melqart

And I can't tolerate it when people use liberal shovinism to prove a point. Just because I believe in a different version of history doesn't straight away make me an anti-semite, in fact you shouldn't so liberal with that word. If you think that my opinions are wrong and you think that you are right, then do an effort to prove me wrong with facts, just like CV did and I accepted that he was right.

I wasn't talking about a global jewish conspiracy, this was nothing like that. It was an OPEN declaration of embargo, no conspiracy there. As for Jewish banks funding Hitler, there were only one Jewish bank who financed him, the Rockefeller group and did so because it was a very lucrative investment, period.

There was no embargo, there was no Jewish conspiracy.  The Nazis created the idea to justify the persecution of the Jews and to give them someone to blame the war on.

If your going to call me something, at least spell it right.  Liberal Chauvinist, hmmm, first time I've been called that.
My friend, I grew up with kids whose parents and grandparents had numerical tatoos on their arms.  I've heard the stories first hand, not from books or movies.  Whenever I see an effort to diminish or justify the horror, I remember those folks, and anything I say is always in their honor.
Don't kid yourself, the Holocaust was real, and the Jews weren't reponsible for the war, the Nazis were.  And any attempt to say otherwise had better be backed up with real truths, Not something gleaned from an antisemetic blog.
BTW- You missed the House of Rothchild and 5-6 major Jewish financial firms based in Switzerland.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Dec-2011 at 13:05

There was no embargo, there was no Jewish conspiracy.  The Nazis created the idea to justify the persecution of the Jews and to give them someone to blame the war on.

If your going to call me something, at least spell it right.  Liberal Chauvinist, hmmm, first time I've been called that.
My friend, I grew up with kids whose parents and grandparents had numerical tatoos on their arms.  I've heard the stories first hand, not from books or movies.  Whenever I see an effort to diminish or justify the horror, I remember those folks, and anything I say is always in their honor.
Don't kid yourself, the Holocaust was real, and the Jews weren't reponsible for the war, the Nazis were.  And any attempt to say otherwise had better be backed up with real truths, Not something gleaned from an antisemetic blog.
BTW- You missed the House of Rothchild and 5-6 major Jewish financial firms based in Switzerland.

I am truly sorry if you were offended and I guess I understand how you feel considering that you have friends who witnessed the Holocaust. I don't know if I have made this clear enough but my objective was not to justify the Holocaust but to give a realistic cause for the Nazi backlash. No matter what was the cause, the Holocaust was still a horrible crime against Jews and all humanity alike.

As for the embargo, as I stated earlier you can read the newspaper article in the link I provided. And red, the link between Rothschilds and Hitler has never been proven and is generally considered to be a conspiracy theory in itself. 5-6 major banks, give me names please.
Timidi mater non flet
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Dec-2011 at 16:01

There is one missed point, your reference is an European jew, not American. None of
judge makes a decision with just listening the victim. Victims are important for the truth, but they are members of just one side.

We are talking about American jewish economic boycott. I have no idea, how big is it, how many jew joined or how much did effect Nazis? But I am sure that IT IS REAL. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Nazi_boycott_of_1933

From January to April 1933, the Reich's exports had dropped by 10 percent.
http://www.read-all-about-it.org/archive_english/germany_prior_to_WW2/boykott2.html

after that declaration, germans started official boycott against jews
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_boycott_of_Jewish_businessesen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_boycott_of_Jewish_businesses
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nobody says jews faced the racism because of their boycott decision. their decision was a react against already exist racism in germany. but that decision should have increased racism against jews in germany
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the history, there is no good guy and bad guy. everything is a complex reason-result combination. Antisemitizm and racism was very common in early 20th century all around the world ,so don't blame just Hitler or Nazi germany.

What do you think U.S. doing before save Jews?
(1926)
they were believing same shit thing(aryan white race) and killing or discriminating their own jews(afro-americans)

or what about slavic victims of Holocaust?
killing jews before Hitler. 1918–21, between 100,000 and 150,000 Jews were slaughtered in Russia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_antisemitism#Twenty-first_century

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Dec-2011 at 21:07
Antisemitism was, sadly, a widespread problem in Europe, as shown by the vicious Russian pogroms. However, the Americans who hated Jews were a minority of Southern extremists: the KKK
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Dec-2011 at 11:26
Originally posted by Nick1986

Antisemitism was, sadly, a widespread problem in Europe, as shown by the vicious Russian pogroms. However, the Americans who hated Jews were a minority of Southern extremists: the KKK

I wish I could agree with you about the American issue.  Truth is, I can't.  Antisemitism while not endemic, wasn't uncommon in the general population, not just the KKK.  One of the more notables in antisemitism was Henry Ford.
Attitudes didn't change until the truth about the Death camps became general knowledge.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Dec-2011 at 14:19

Yes, I accept KKK is not very big organistion, but it is one of the most extreme one. However the different low level racistist acts were more common in America. My point is that facism in that period was not just problem of Italy or Germany. It was global.

Attitudes didn't change until the truth about the Death camps became general knowledge.

Everybody wants the truth as pure, neutral version.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and main problem is not nation X-fobia or anti-nationY-ism, if you look the issue in that perspective, god saves us. because it is not a solution, it is not real reason, it can not solve anything.

attitude shouldn't establish on victims nations. this is just a maturbation way of victim nations. problem is general facism. today we can see facist acts even in Israel. if all society of Israel haven't learnt yet that discrimation is wrong, which nation can learn it.

when we look the case form general fasicm view, this helps to be accepted it by more people and prevent every type of it , not just nation X-fobia or anti-nationY-ism.

A:you killed my people here
B:but also you killed my people there
these dialogs just make the nations more aggressive agaisnt each others, not help to reach peace

Edited by Ollios - 10-Dec-2011 at 14:20
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Dec-2011 at 15:32
Was there any connection between those two stories?Hitler had been supported by USA banks in Jewish possession and story about two brothers that will expose you here?!?
Story about two brothers:Long time ago have been born two brothers.One of them had made a fortune but other one stayed poor.Cause of that he had traveled across the ocean and founded bank with hard work.But He wanted more than this?Long kept bitterness and envoy that every emigrant has even today,created worst ever possible plan:Let those that left me without help suffer now!Why do i not take
their property also?According Roman law,if one brother and closest family died than poor one once is legal ancestor!Was this possible version of this genocide?Will ask you again:Who did invent Hitler and why?Do not deny holocaust and all ferocities have happened there!Is our version of history:If I am silent
I am not lier.I am just asking of course.If five bankers invented this,all others did not support it of course.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Dec-2011 at 19:05
I think what Medenaywe's trying to say is that due to the large numbers of people involved, the Holocaust couldn't possibly have been a fabrication by a few Jewish bankers. Not only did the German people know about it, many of them willingly took part:

Hitler's Willing Executioners by Daniel Goldhagen
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Dec-2011 at 20:42
I don't understand what you mean by fabrication. Fabrication as in it never happened or fabrication as in it was planned for by the Jewish bankers?

Very strange article. So these people were sampled out from the German population, no bias in whom they chose? I find it quite strange that the majority of this police patrol would willingly opt to kill even if there is no fear of punishment if they refused. I mean, I know that anti-semitism was prevalent in Germany even before the Nazi regime, but genocide being committed by the average citizen? I guess it goes back to the issue of power. Give people power and they'll find a way to abuse it.
Timidi mater non flet
benzin View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2011 at 12:07
Id like to share some family stories about the holocaust if anyone cares, its more personal than argueing about numbers, and its not common how my grandfather survived.

My grandfather and his brother -like most jews in good health- in the first year of the war was forced to dig frontline trenches for the Hungarian army in the eastern border with Ukraine. They were treated normally comparing to those who went straight to the death camps some years later.

After that some years, when the German troops occupied Hungary all Jews had to be deported, so even those who worked on the battlefield had to be deported as well.
They didnt know where they were going when they were put on the train, but after a few hundred kilometers, when the train slowed down he and his brother decided to escape. They could kick out one wood block of the side of the train. The train were going to Auswitz as it is told after the war.
They jumped down and walked a few kilometers, and they are caught.

This time not by the Germans or the Hungarian army, it was the Soviet troops. They were in Hungarian uniform because of their work on the battlefield before, so the Soviets treated them as enemy, and they were put in a prisoner camp.
After a few days waiting, a night, when the Soviet guards were totally drunk with the help of some Vodka, they could escape from the Soviet camp too. They walked home to their borntown, but they didnt find their family home, all their brothers and sisters, their parents was deported to Auswitz, 1-2 people survived only from a very huge family.

Some close relatives who survived told a few stories about Auswitz too : Even if they didnt know exactly, they were more or less sure what is going on in the chambers. They simply knew it because the trains were coming fully loaded with people, and they always left empty. The camp didnt have other exists for large transports, and it happened only a very few times that transports leave, they were mostly coming. The incoming people were selected into 2 rows like you can see in any movie.
Mengele liked to do the selection himself, and did it as a daily routine for most transports.
When my grandfather's family arrived, relatives were there in the camp already, and they told to the newcomers wich row means survival.
Her sister were choosen to the good row, but her 4 years old daughter was selected to the other row, so her sister decided to step into the other row, she didnt want to let her children alone, even if she knew what that means to her. Mengele just raised his shoulder when the guards asked him if they should let her step to the other row or not.
Thats how she died that day.

My grandfather's brother died in cancer right after the war. He himself lived a long life, wich is truely amazing because after surviving all this, he put into prison by the communists, all his properties were taken by the government and he had 24 hours to leave his house and move to Budapest where he spent the rest of his life. But communism is an other topic..

sorry if I was boring anyone.

Menumorut View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2011 at 16:03
Very interesting Benzin!

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Dec-2011 at 16:49
Yes Benzin,communism and democracy are long for discussion here!No one can speak about it if personal
has not experienced it!I am supporting your further story about communism even it is out of this topic. Regards.

Edited by medenaywe - 15-Dec-2011 at 16:51
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Dec-2011 at 19:19

I don't understand what you mean by fabrication. Fabrication as in it never happened or fabrication as in it was planned for by the Jewish bankers?

Very strange article. So these people were sampled out from the German population, no bias in whom they chose? I find it quite strange that the majority of this police patrol would willingly opt to kill even if there is no fear of punishment if they refused. I mean, I know that anti-semitism was prevalent in Germany even before the Nazi regime, but genocide being committed by the average citizen? I guess it goes back to the issue of power. Give people power and they'll find a way to abuse it.

Holocaust deniers subscribe to both theories: some say the Jews planned the holocaust to kill off their rivals, others say it never happened and the evidence was planted by the Allies to justify war with Germany. Both, of course, are complete nonsense. In reality the Holocaust was a German crime, inspired by the Armenian Genocide and the death camps used against the Herero
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Dec-2011 at 16:53

Holocaust deniers subscribe to both theories: some say the Jews planned the holocaust to kill off their rivals, others say it never happened and the evidence was planted by the Allies to justify war with Germany. Both, of course, are complete nonsense. In reality the Holocaust was a German crime, inspired by the Armenian Genocide and the death camps used against the Herero

Yes I've seldom heard such nonsense theories. To think that the Rockerfellers were so powerful as to influence Hitler into committing mass genocide is ridiculous!
Timidi mater non flet
Michael Mckean View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2012 at 08:46
To deny the Holocaust(literally meaning loss of life particularly by burning) is absurd. One of my relatives was part of the group that liberated Belsen concentration camp, he had first hand experience.
There are conspiracy theorists who say the Holocaust was all a charade or fake to make the world feel sorry for the Jews and look on them as the victims of the war. And as much as I love a good conspiracy theory, theres no way anyone can deny the HolocaustSmile
The sun never sets on the British Empire
ttdub View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2012 at 15:01

Holocaust deniers aren't historians: they are lying charlatans seeking to justify the Nazi regime. Some of these nutjobs even claim the death camps were built by the Allies and the documents incriminating Hitler and Himmler were forgeries
People actually say that??!!?!?! That is absolutely SICK! I'm honestly shocked. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12