Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kurds are German?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>
Author
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kurds are German?
    Posted: 31-May-2013 at 03:13
Originally posted by AnatoliaMezrabotan

My dear, I wanted to draw attention to the history and culture! ... because playing a major policy of denial and annihilation against of the Kurds!

I drew a lot attention. Is there any non Kurd-civillization in the middle east? Luwian, Hittites, Medieans and also Scythians are Kurd. Maybe topic should be "Germans are Kurd?" Wink

Originally posted by Don Quixote

What does it mean "the majority"? 

This majority (Newroz 2013 in Diyarbakır)

Fair hair is less common in Kurds. Yes some of them have really pale skin, fair hair and beautiful coloured eyes but not majority.

Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2013 at 03:43
Well, I wouldn't argue about colours, especially when it comes to hair and eyes, fair hair and eyes are recessive in Asia Minor anyway. Facial features may be more telling, DNA will be even more, but I don't have data on that.For me the language is more important.

It seems clear to me that the Kurds are a remnant of much older ethnic layer that the Turks are; now if they are Median, Lydian, or Persian can be only a guess, whether more or less educated one.
Hukumari View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote Hukumari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2013 at 20:34
Originally posted by Messopotamian

Kurds are genetically german ? I read in internet.Hitler says " Kurds are Germanic "

Kurds have Blonde hair , blue eye

Please don't mix Y DNA haplogroups of the Kurds and Germans. You are closer to the truth, if you say that Mitanni was Kurdish under "German" (Aryan) leadership from India.
Shamshir View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Shamshir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2013 at 21:36
Typical statements made by racist Iranians with an inferiority complex:

"[insert Iranic ethnic group] have blonde hair, blue eyes and white skin [insert a wall of text about some genetic study]."
"[insert Iranic ethnic group] language is closely related to German [insert words that share some similarities]."
"Iranians were admired by the Nazis and were excluded from the Nuremberg Racial Laws."
"Iranians and Germans are brothers. Anyone who disagrees must be an anti-Iranian revisionist."

Make no mistake, I'm not trying to mock my own people. Some of those claims might not be entirely false. But this kind of behavior is both embarrassing and degenerating. I understand that the current dire situation in Iran is the reason why some Iranians are trying to find something that heals their wounds. However, pro-white racism and ethno-centrism are not going to help. For me, a simple look at the distant past of our people is enough to make me proud of our heritage. Forget about the Germans, we have no need to impress anybody.

Being Iranian is about your heart and your mind, not the color of your eyes, hair or skin.
Hukumari View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote Hukumari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-May-2013 at 22:48
I liked your comment "inferiority complex". Anyway (one) ancient civilisation was from Persia. I have been working even with them (Iranians) twice  for a long time during my life for UN and international athletism = sport.  They are really nice persons. They even were drinking Chivas Regal with me...and a lot outside Iran.  It is really very sad to see that DNA (Y-DNA, mtDNA, Autosomal STR and SNP etc) has revealed tooo much....really all.

But we are now everywhere  in the world even before Columbus. One Iranian Prime Minister during his visit in Mexico mentioned about the ancient contacts between Iranians and a Mexican Amerindian tribe Zapotec due to their common art from Iran. It was a matter of Iranian Qashai Kilim and the Mexican Zapotec rugs. Instead the Kurdian "Chief" during his visit in Israel also commented a lot but mainly about the common ancient genetic (genetic = DNA) roots with Israel.

What are we searching with stupid topics like this?
Only ignorance or....?
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2013 at 06:54

Well, I wouldn't argue about colours, especially when it comes to hair and eyes, fair hair and eyes are recessive in Asia Minor anyway. Facial features may be more telling, DNA will be even more, but I don't have data on that.For me the language is more important.

It seems clear to me that the Kurds are a remnant of much older ethnic layer that the Turks are; now if they are Median, Lydian, or Persian can be only a guess, whether more or less educated one.

I believe that Iranic people and germanic people come from same root somewhere near Causcasia l
This is like Serbs are not Russian and Russians are not Serbs but both of them have Slavic roots.

According to this map, Kurds have more North-European similarity then, Iranians and Turks, but just 1.6%. However they are more Egyptian and Arab then Turks

Edited by Ollios - 01-Jun-2013 at 06:56
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2013 at 09:27
How are Kurds Egyptian and Arab? Their language is an Indo-European one.
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2013 at 10:19

They are not Egyptian and Arab, they are more Egyptian and Arab (3.4%-4.4%) then Turkey (2.5%-2.5%)

They have been living in the zone between Indo-Europeans and Arabs for many years. Why you are suprising? I don't get it. Of course they can have Arab genes.
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2013 at 11:03
Arab is one, Egyptian is other, no much territorial connection with Egypt. But all in all, ok.
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2013 at 08:23
Ollios, I would not take DNAtribes study to  mean anything.  People in the Automosal community do not take DNAtribes articles and results seriously.  It is better to look at Dodecad and Eurogenes.  DNAtribes results always differ greatly every few months.

Kurds are west asians with high amounts of South Central Asian DNA same for Iranians which clearly indicates that there was a population movenment from Bactria–Margiana Archaeological Complex to west asia and high probability is it came from the early Iranians as it is present in all west iranians.

Heres why DNA tribes is a Joke.  Their results from last year, whre they had a component called Persian where Kurds and Turkmenistan had higher then Persians themselves LOL

http://oi49.tinypic.com/33nwas0.jpg

Edited by Ince - 03-Jun-2013 at 08:58
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2013 at 08:31
Originally posted by Ollios

They are not Egyptian and Arab, they are more Egyptian and Arab (3.4%-4.4%) then Turkey (2.5%-2.5%)

They have been living in the zone between Indo-Europeans and Arabs for many years. Why you are suprising? I don't get it. Of course they can have Arab genes.

This is why DNAtribes is considerd nonsense.  They label their components with ethnicity, which is wrong.  In Dodecad it is labeld South West Asian and North African for example.  Because Kurds and Turks have the Arab component, it does not mean they have Arab ancestry.  It is just a very ancient connection in the region before long before the Arab identiy.

Edited by Ince - 03-Jun-2013 at 08:32
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2013 at 12:07
Originally posted by Ince

Heres why DNA tribes is a Joke.  Their results from last year, whre they had a component called Persian where Kurds and Turkmenistan had higher then Persians themselves LOL

Iran doesn't equal with Persian. There are different ethnic groups are living in Iran. If the research took the all Iranians as in Iran title. Other groups can be decrease persian percent and this can be reason of this percent so it explains why that much small. 
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2013 at 12:33
we are more persian than persians lolLOL

Edited by yomud - 03-Jun-2013 at 12:33
yomud are free people
homayoun View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote homayoun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Nov-2013 at 13:33
hi,I am persian. I have just registered to answer you people. kurds are group of persians. as you may know persia had been a great country from china to ukraine and italy. many people in these countries have persian race. but the question is why some people in europe think that they are all arabian. well in fact you don't know how arabian people look.  in my country iran. there are many arabian people. maybe 20%  of  whole the country. because many years ago arabians attacked iran they killed men and raped women . they could take most part of iran except north. after some years persians forced them to go out. so thats why some people look like them.
but every person with dark skin in iran is not arabian. my great grandmother was zoroastrian . they do not marry other religions,so they are 100% persian. but her skin was quite dark. we persians were all aryans . people who have been in warm cities have been changed to people with darker skin and darker hair. and people in cold cities changed to blond or red hair with pale skin. I have many friends . in my city which is not tehran we have many blonds and reds. my hair is brown.

and about kurds

they are aryan ,many persian names are known as kurdish, but because they are near iraq. some of them are like half arabian. we have kurd in our family. they are tall with white skin. they look aryan.
so germans are aryan mixed with slav race,thats why they have many blonds and kurds are aryan but some of them mixed with arabians . also in gilan near caspian sea. we have many blonds who look like germans.

so kurds are not german but they are aryan and germans are aryan.
thats all
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Nov-2013 at 18:38
Originally posted by homayoun

hi,I am persian. I have just registered to answer you people. kurds are group of persians. as you may know persia had been a great country from china to ukraine and italy. many people in these countries have persian race. but the question is why some people in europe think that they are all arabian. well in fact you don't know how arabian people look.  in my country iran. there are many arabian people. maybe 20%  of  whole the country. because many years ago arabians attacked iran they killed men and raped women . they could take most part of iran except north. after some years persians forced them to go out. so thats why some people look like them.
but every person with dark skin in iran is not arabian. my great grandmother was zoroastrian . they do not marry other religions,so they are 100% persian. but her skin was quite dark. we persians were all aryans . people who have been in warm cities have been changed to people with darker skin and darker hair. and people in cold cities changed to blond or red hair with pale skin. I have many friends . in my city which is not tehran we have many blonds and reds. my hair is brown.

and about kurds

they are aryan ,many persian names are known as kurdish, but because they are near iraq. some of them are like half arabian. we have kurd in our family. they are tall with white skin. they look aryan.
so germans are aryan mixed with slav race,thats why they have many blonds and kurds are aryan but some of them mixed with arabians . also in gilan near caspian sea. we have many blonds who look like germans.

so kurds are not german but they are aryan and germans are aryan.
thats all
welcome to AE
yomud are free people
AnatoliaMezrabotan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote AnatoliaMezrabotan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Nov-2013 at 10:22

Persian-Kurdish brotherhood?? N

Massacre in Mahabad? Persians silent!
Holy War (Khomnei) against the Kurds? Persians silent!
Executions against the Kurds? Persians silent!

You are not ashamed of yourself and tell me something about brotherhood? Remember the words of Qazi Muhammad: "You take revenge for me." And now you'll be able to dream of your fraternity!

Picture: Eastern Kurdistan (1958) - Persian hunt down Kurdish and kill everyone they can get their filthy hands.

ZaraGiyan
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Nov-2013 at 14:13

Persian-Kurdish brotherhood?? N

Massacre in Mahabad? Persians silent!
Holy War (Khomnei) against the Kurds? Persians silent!
Executions against the Kurds? Persians silent!

You are not ashamed of yourself and tell me something about brotherhood? Remember the words of Qazi Muhammad: "You take revenge for me." And now you'll be able to dream of your fraternity!

Picture: Eastern Kurdistan (1958) - Persian hunt down Kurdish and kill everyone they can get their filthy hands.

ohh no plz dont do this here . i can fully understand you but using words like PERSIANS have do this or that in that era is not right your ignoring the greatest victim of that time was the persian them selfs 
yomud are free people
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Dec-2013 at 18:08
I just do not know how any historian could never really compare the words; Aryan, And Arian?

Therefore is one a "race" or is one a "religion?"

Is there any way to combine the two?

I happen to think they were confused.

Regards, Ron

Edited by opuslola - 07-Dec-2013 at 18:51
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
Hemin Mukri View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

suspended

Quote Hemin Mukri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2014 at 11:46
Dear Friend,

How much you know about Kurds? And who told you that Kurdish realted to Persian? Why you don't say that Persian related to Kurdish? And in fact the reality of used words request us to say so.

Let me explain it to you: Mother in Kurdish is "Dê" , "Dayik" or "Mak" that is in Persîan "Mader". Father in Kurdish is "Bav" or "Bab" that is in Persian "Padar" Brother is in Kurdish "Bra" that is in Persîan "Bradar". Sister is in Kurdish "xweh" that is in Persian "xwahar". Daughter is in Kurdish "Dot" or "Keç" that is in Persian "Doxtar" "Yesterday" in Kurdish is "Duh" that is in Persian "Diruz", "Bring" in Kurdish is "Anin" that is in Persian "Awurdan". For more comparison see the Wiki's "Persian_and_Kurmanji_Kurdish_comparison" subject. You will come out that majority of Persian origin root words (lets say 70%) are longer than Kurmanji Kurdish origin root words. For example a Kurd never use the word "brother" as "Bradar". Instead they use "Bira".

Edited by Hemin Mukri - 12-May-2014 at 13:28
Bele....
Hemin Mukri View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

suspended

Quote Hemin Mukri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-May-2014 at 12:02
Originally posted by Ollios

My dear, I wanted to draw attention to the history and culture! ... because playing a major policy of denial and annihilation against of the Kurds!

I drew a lot attention. Is there any non Kurd-civillization in the middle east? Luwian, Hittites, Medieans and also Scythians are Kurd. Maybe topic should be "Germans are Kurd?" Wink

What does it mean "the majority"? 

This majority (Newroz 2013 in Diyarbakır)

Fair hair is less common in Kurds. Yes some of them have really pale skin, fair hair and beautiful coloured eyes but not majority.

That doesn't give a sense. Original pure kurd is blonde and have long structured head. As a child i used to have a very light yellow hair that i am now black. Ethnologists say that Kurds who mixed with Turks, Persian and Arabs they tend to Brownish dark hair and rounded head. Then suddeny I discovered that from my mother side I have an Arab grand father as a sixth forebear.

Edited by Hemin Mukri - 12-May-2014 at 13:36
Bele....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>