Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iranian Diversity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
Author
Emil_Diniyev View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Emil_Diniyev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iranian Diversity
    Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 21:32
Originally posted by kalhur

comparable study
kuwait
area  17818 sq km
irrigated 130 sq km!!!
population 2,692526
azarbaijan
area 86269 sq km nearly 5 time larger than Q8
irrigated 14550 sq km and  more than 100 times of Q8
population 8,238672 only 2,5 times more
 oil reservs as much as kuwait
life standard in azarbaijan  compared to kuwait Cry+Confused+Censored
 yearly income may be becomes a couple of dollar per year higher after anection Tongueof  iranian azarbaijan + ½ of gilan province and 1/3 of iranian  kordestanLOL. it is fairSmile
 come on don't be shy take tehran and isfahan too there are even  surely few thousends azeri turks living in isfahan too and why not shiraz. LOL there are plenty of qashqai turks living there  too.
ok take  all iran it is not much left of itStern Smile  she is yours my friend anyway aryan were turks and turks are aryanWink then what to argu about??

Azerbaijan is only 20 years old and had a 6 years of war and destruction, but its still a bit better then Iran (population below povery line, the GDP per.capita income) and its one of the highest growing in world.

Iran has like 100 billion dollars oil income anually and see how people suffers.

Edited by Emil_Diniyev - 21-Apr-2010 at 21:33
Earl
Earl

Quote Emil_Diniyev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 21:29
Originally posted by Azadi

Azerbaijan ? What is this ? A comedy show ? People there are still buying stuff with coupons, and you insult Kurds for their backwardness ? And what army are you talking about ? Those 1914 artillery wagons ?

Also, I can't find any reason why you would label South-Kurdistan as "failed". Their economy is booming, there are no armed conflicts, they got an legally elected government (which Turkey, Iran and Syria can't brag about - Azerbaijan and their coupons can't match this either). And the population is friendly towards the West.

Also, guys don't listen to this guy, he does not represent 1% of the population in Azerbaijan. Just trying to spread hatred, as if we don't have enough.

Pff, tribal Kurd. Most of Kurds worldwide cannot even write and read. You kill your women for very small things and all. I cannot describe how funny it is to even talking this with you.

We do that? Really. Show me how.

Yeah, only a tribal Kurd could call the most advanced and powerfull MLRS system in world as artillery wagon. Perhaps you don't even know the difference between them and an artillery.

South-Kurdistan? Its all part of Iraq, you funny guy. The living of Kurds there are connected to wether Turkey lets in good or not.

I cannot understand why I even discuss with a tribal Kurd about such things.

Lets look at Baku and compare it with your desert-mountain tribal cities.

Edited by Emil_Diniyev - 21-Apr-2010 at 21:30
Shield-of-Dardania View Drop Down
Consul
Consul
Suspended

Quote Shield-of-Dardania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 18:08
Originally posted by SonOfIran

Hey, did you know Cyrus the Great was an Azarbaijani Turk and that Pars is ancient Azari land, but due to Persian fascism, this is no longer the case? Do I have any evidence you ask? Absolutely nothing, but if I say it over and over again, it's bound to be true!
I read somewhere that Khouroush-e-Bozorg claimed descent from one Kambujiya, an ancient warrior king of the Indo-Iranian Kamboja (Asiatic Cymmerian) tribe which inhabited the Western Himalayas, i.e. Pamir-Badakhshan regions. So did his nemesis, Timmeya (Tomyris), queen of the Massagetae tribe.

This Kambujiya, according to Kamboja legend, wrested the mythical sword named Daivi Khadga (Divine Sword) from one Kuvalashava, king of ancient Kosala kingdom in northern India.

BTW, the name Kambujiya (Cambyses) became a favourite name among later post-Khouroush Hakhamanesh (Achaemenid) kings. Several of them were named Kambujiya (Cambyses).

Some scholars posit that the Daivi Khadga legend could have been a reflection of the earliest birth of steel weapon technology in the Indo-Iranian region. Hittite steel technology? North Indian steel technology? Who knows, your guess is as good as mine.
History makes everything. Everything is history in the making.
Molokane View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote Molokane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 17:46
Originally posted by Emil_Diniyev

Maybe you need to test your geography.

Says the guy who didn't know Azerbaijan was part of the Ottoman Empire.
Molokane View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote Molokane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 17:42
Originally posted by Ince

I do not know why people say Iranians have semetic features when Y-Haplogroup J1 is only found at 10% in Iran and Iran has a Arab community of 2-3 million in south Iran.   Most anatolian Kurds have no J1 yet they look like Persians.  J2 is found at high frequancey among Iranians and that was the marker Mesopotamia and was most likely the Marker of Native Anatolians and Assyrians. 

I don't think it's 2-3 million. A lot of the documentation of demographics were poorly recorded during the times of the census. Hopefully this time around it'll be a lot more accurate. Also, I don't think enough Persians and Iranians have had enough DNA testing as a whole to suffice an accurate record of haplogroups.
kalhur View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote kalhur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 15:14
comparable study
kuwait
area  17818 sq km
irrigated 130 sq km!!!
population 2,692526
azarbaijan
area 86269 sq km nearly 5 time larger than Q8
irrigated 14550 sq km and  more than 100 times of Q8
population 8,238672 only 2,5 times more
 oil reservs as much as kuwait
life standard in azarbaijan  compared to kuwait Cry+Confused+Censored
 yearly income may be becomes a couple of dollar per year higher after anection Tongueof  iranian azarbaijan + ½ of gilan province and 1/3 of iranian  kordestanLOL. it is fairSmile
 come on don't be shy take tehran and isfahan too there are even  surely few thousends azeri turks living in isfahan too and why not shiraz. LOL there are plenty of qashqai turks living there  too.
ok take  all iran it is not much left of itStern Smile  she is yours my friend anyway aryan were turks and turks are aryanWink then what to argu about??

Edited by kalhur - 21-Apr-2010 at 15:28
Afghanan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Durr e Durran

Quote Afghanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 14:53
I'm smelling a locked thread.  LOL
The perceptive man is he who knows about himself, for in self-knowledge and insight lays knowledge of the holiest.
~ Khushal Khan Khattak
Azadi View Drop Down
Consul
Consul
retired AE moderator

Quote Azadi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 13:45
Azerbaijan ? What is this ? A comedy show ? People there are still buying stuff with coupons, and you insult Kurds for their backwardness ? And what army are you talking about ? Those 1914 artillery wagons ?

Also, I can't find any reason why you would label South-Kurdistan as "failed". Their economy is booming, there are no armed conflicts, they got an legally elected government (which Turkey, Iran and Syria can't brag about - Azerbaijan and their coupons can't match this either). And the population is friendly towards the West.

Also, guys don't listen to this guy, he does not represent 1% of the population in Azerbaijan. Just trying to spread hatred, as if we don't have enough.

Edited by Azadi - 21-Apr-2010 at 14:02
SonOfIran View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote SonOfIran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 13:25
After nearly 100 years of Soviet anti-Iranian propaganda and Pan-Turkic anti-Iranian propaganda, it's expected that many Azarbaijanis like Emil are dangerously brainwashed.

Hey, did you know Cyrus the Great was an Azarbaijani Turk and that Pars is ancient Azari land, but due to Persian fascism, this is no longer the case? Do I have any evidence you ask? Absolutely nothing, but if I say it over and over again, it's bound to be true!
kalhur View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote kalhur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 07:10
sure with a few nuc warhead  received from big boss(uncle MEDVED) you can realise your  dreams of (ein gross azarbaijan). it is not impossible when one have such a good powerful friendsLOL. anyway rusky had stabbed iran and iranian people in the back until our days. they are able to do so !!! this nuc power plant which they have get paid 10 times more than market price is still not in drive after nearly 20 years !!!!Tongue and billions of US dollar(they don't want russian rouble(rubbleLOL), because it is wortn nothingBig smile

Edited by kalhur - 21-Apr-2010 at 08:04
kalhur View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote kalhur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 06:58
fedracy of independant Wink statesLOL. come on you make a joke of  word indepence .
 yes you  sure !!are more independant than your chechen turkish   brothers in kavkas  so far. and kwait is a poor desert place  not a one of most fertile part region  of the world like azarbaijan. isen't that so?
Earl
Earl

Quote Emil_Diniyev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 06:54

Emil
you can include TEHRAN into your map too because 30% of people are azari in tehranLOL

Indeed, that would not make sense because they only work there since its the capital city. But ethnic areas are a different thing.

This is within boundaries of Iran by the way, in Tebriz. Look what our southern brothers say during a football match. "Azerbaijan is ours, Afghansitan (Fars) is yours".

The Persian occupier will be defeated once again, like during 1945-46.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsxQR2etOSo

Edited by Emil_Diniyev - 21-Apr-2010 at 06:56
kalhur View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote kalhur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 06:50
Emil
you can include TEHRAN into your map too because 30% of people are azari in tehranLOL
Earl
Earl

Quote Emil_Diniyev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 06:47

what you mean by modern day azarbaijan? there ar 1 million of turc imigrant in hamburg  then we should call modern hamburc turkish city. in your map imiginary map you include a great part of northern iran  mazandaran province  and northern kurdestan which not before and now any azari population existed. azarbaijan have the same amount of oil reserv as kwait  and kwait  and in kwait they live much better than in colonised azarbaijan, because their oil income goes to themselves not a corrupted pupet gov.!!! creating imaginary states and false racial and ethnical identity is a trick very current in our days

Modern day Iranian Azerbaijan. Modern day Azerbaijan is an independent country.

Maybe you need to test your geography. Not any part of Mazandaran is included. Only Azerbaijan provinces of Iran have been included. And that is Ardebil, Eastern Azerbaijan and Western Azerbaijan provinces. And even Zanjan and the Caspian Sea parts are missing.

Kuwait don't even have 1 million population and they neither have any armed conflict.

Funny guy. Indeed. Like the failed "Kurdistan" in northern Iraq. Where is that now? And Iran is the one imaginary state since it occupies so much of other ethnic groups that are unhappy with it.

Edited by Emil_Diniyev - 21-Apr-2010 at 06:50
kalhur View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote kalhur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 06:41
what you mean by modern day azarbaijan? there ar 1 million of turc imigrant in hamburg  then we should call modern hamburc turkish city. in your map imiginary map you include a great part of northern iran  mazandaran province  and northern kurdestan which not before and now any azari population existed. azarbaijan have the same amount of oil reserv as kwait  and kwait  and in kwait they live much better than in colonised azarbaijan, because their oil income goes to themselves not a corrupted pupet gov.!!! creating imaginary states and false racial and ethnical identity is a trick very current in our days
Earl
Earl

Quote Emil_Diniyev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 06:24

emil
ilegal kurdsLOL now you are as crazy as aryan or arab or slav supermacist too.
kurds have lived in a province called azar abadegan long before turkish invasion !! azarbaijan has been  a part of iran . what means azar-baijan in turkish language??? it is not a turkish word!!!  all these propaganda is for breaking apart old nations and building  smal countries easy to occupy and keep  and exploite their oil reservs as russian did to you .
 please wake up!! the peoples in kavkas have shown how they agree with them for that matter and even non turc georgian are aware of  russian colonialism. freedom . your own land , but being part or occupied by russiaWink

What are you talking about?

Kurds did never live in modern day Iranian Azerbaijan. They were settled there by the Iranian GOV.

Edited by Emil_Diniyev - 21-Apr-2010 at 06:26
Earl
Earl

Quote Emil_Diniyev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 06:20
Originally posted by Kanas_Krumesis

Dear Emil_Diniyev, take it easy. This is not a nationalistic forum as I know. If that is truth, I`ll immediately quit. We must talking about history, not sh*ts like: "We are so strong! What will happen to you!". As I know your country (incite by Turkey) lost long-years war with Armenia, and "the great" Turkey is nothing more but USA puppet.

What is your opinion about Babak Khorramdin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babak_Khorramdin 
Was he an Azeri hero? Was he a Persian?

The first Nagorno-Karabakh war was just after the breake-up of Soviet Union and Azerbaijan literally had no army. Maybe you should research before talking. Now Azerbaijan with its oil income have bulding up its military, while Armenia are being isolated all these years.

Turkey did not involved in any part of the war. On the other hand, Armenians had full support of Russia's military.

Indeed Babek was an Azerbaijani hero.

Edited by Emil_Diniyev - 21-Apr-2010 at 06:27
Kanas_Krumesis View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Kanas_Krumesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 06:08
Dear Emil_Diniyev, take it easy. This is not a nationalistic forum as I know. If that is truth, I`ll immediately quit. We must talking about history, not sh*ts like: "We are so strong! What will happen to you!". As I know your country (incite by Turkey) lost long-years war with Armenia, and "the great" Turkey is nothing more but USA puppet.

What is your opinion about Babak Khorramdin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babak_Khorramdin 
Was he an Azeri hero? Was he a Persian?
kalhur View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote kalhur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 06:04
emil
ilegal kurdsLOL now you are as crazy as aryan or arab or slav supermacist too.
kurds have lived in a province called azar abadegan long before turkish invasion !! azarbaijan has been  a part of iran . what means azar-baijan in turkish language??? it is not a turkish word!!!  all these propaganda is for breaking apart old nations and building  smal countries easy to occupy and keep  and exploite their oil reservs as russian did to you .
 please wake up!! the peoples in kavkas have shown how they agree with them for that matter and even non turc georgian are aware of  russian colonialism. freedom . your own land , but being part or occupied by russiaWink

Edited by kalhur - 21-Apr-2010 at 06:06
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2010 at 05:58
Originally posted by Emil_Diniyev

Originally posted by Ince

Illegal Kurds? 

Indeed. And don't forget, Azeris of Iran have Republic of Azerbaijan with its military and to some extent Turkey, what has Kurds?

If one day Iran becomes another Iraq, you can just imagine.

You can keep dreaming Ermm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>