Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIranic Peoples in Asia.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
kingofmazanderan View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iranic Peoples in Asia.
    Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 17:05
Iranian41ife why in your secound map did you leave out Greece and Palestinien lands?  Everyone knows that even though Palestiniens speek arabic they are a mixed race of Arab and Iranic.  They are Iranic because they are decendents of the Sea People who were greeks from an Italian island.  And you should know that Greeks are Indo European (Iranic race). 
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 17:08
Oh you also forgot to include North of the black sea where the Scythians are from and East of the black sea where the Sarmations are from.  Both these tribes are (Indo European) Iranic.  And dont tell me there is a difference between indo European and Iranic because there really is not.
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2006 at 23:13

Oh wait, you also forget about, the celtic, Italic, Slavic, Germanic, Baltic, oh also, Anatolian, and Toharian. You know all these are Indo European.

Either make a history or become a history.
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Apr-2006 at 12:50

good point Barbar

Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Apr-2006 at 12:53
i'll take it into consideration.
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
yazzmode621 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Apr-2006 at 11:20
Originally posted by barbar

You only can represent yourself. If you feel that way, then it's your choice, and I totally respect your feeling of being an Iranian, as it's very normal for some one who has bloods from different groups in himslef. But please show a little respect for the people who thinks they are Azaris not Iranians.

Show little respect for people who think Azeris are not Iranians?  First of all, I didnt disrespect anyone.  Second, so if some guy says that Iranians are Arab by race I shouldnt say anything because I will be disrespecting him(after all there are arabs in Khuzestan and Arab words in Farsi)? 

I am proud of being part Azari.  Azari=one of many different IRANIAN ethnic groups.  I already told you, Azaris and Kurds are descendants of the Medians.  Yes, Azaris have of course mixed with turkic peoples but it is not that significant that it would change their entire race! 

barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2006 at 00:03

Do you have problem in understanding English? Let me make it clear to you:

There are a lot, a lot of Azaris who think themselves Azari Turkish, rather than Iranian. As a single person and a mixed Iranian, you have no right to deny their self identification. This is a respect you should show to them.

It's strange you are still talking about race, as it seems many Iranian forumer here have agreed that Iranians are also very mixed nation, just as Turkish.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2006 at 00:13
lol, azaris are turkified iranics, why cant you admit that. they are turks now, but you have to admit that they were iranics in the past, spoke and iranian language, etc...
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
barbar View Drop Down
General
General
retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 09:57

Then how on earth this region has become Turkified? Don't say Russians again, you have rediculed yourself already once.

Edited by barbar
yazzmode621 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 11:17

There are a lot, a lot of Azaris who think themselves Azari Turkish, rather than Iranian. As a single person and a mixed Iranian, you have no right to deny their self identification. This is a respect you should show to them.

It's strange you are still talking about race, as it seems many Iranian forumer here have agreed that Iranians are also very mixed nation, just as Turkish.

No I dont have a problem understand English but you have a problem writing it.  I'm not denying anyone anything I'm just stating facts.  Azeris are Iranic.  They are turkified Iranics.  Stop trying to spread your Turkish propoganda.  Even the word "Azerbaijan" is Iranian. 

Now if you said Turcomanis are turkic then I have no argument with you there.  You can tell by their physical features(i.e. they have 'chinky' eyes).  Like I already told you, Azeris and Kurds are the descendants of Medians.  This is historical fact.  Unlike you, I dont just say something just because I feel like it and want it to be true. 

Scorpian View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 11:49

[QUOTE=kingofmazanderan]  Yes the original inhabitance of Japan are believed to be the lost Aryan tribe. 

This might be true or pure fantasy. i'll let you decide cause i don't know wither to believe it or not   Let me know what you reckon?

Some Japanese Scholars have sought to ascertain the origins of Japanese culture. The conclusion being those origins go back to an incursion and conquest by a band of mounted Aryan warriors in the latter part of the Fourth Century.

In the oldest Japanese quasi-historical traditions and myths they found clear traces of the tripartite structure of thought that is distinctively Aryan and evident in everything from fairy tales to Hegel's formula of thesis, antithesis and synthesis.

Japan itself and even the most noteworthy distinguishing characteristic of Japanese culture; bushido and the knightly code of the Samurai may be traced to the Aryan elite that ruled Japan until it was racially absorbed by the native population.

The Aryans who invaded Japan from Korea were most probably Alani

Scorpian
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 17:27

Then how on earth this region has become Turkified? Don't say Russians again, you have rediculed yourself already once.

how did anatolia become turkified? how did central asia become turkified?

simple, turks migrated to the region in large numbers, mixed with the local population, passed on their language as well as learning the dominant languages of the region.

the ottoman empire is a great example of this. the turks spoke persian and turkish, atleast the ones that were literate. they ahd passed on their turkic language to the regular people while also adopting the language of the region.

same with azerbaijan. dont you find it weird that all these things that you guys say are turkic have iranic names, such as azerbaijan itself, turan, and others.

dont you find that weird if azari's were origionally turkic.......

merced12 View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 17:43
Originally posted by yazzmode621

No I dont have a problem understand English but you have a problem writing it.  I'm not denying anyone anything I'm just stating facts.  Azeris are Iranic.  They are turkified Iranics.  Stop trying to spread your Turkish propoganda.  Even the word "Azerbaijan" is Iranian. 

Now if you said Turcomanis are turkic then I have no argument with you there.  You can tell by their physical features(i.e. they have 'chinky' eyes).  Like I already told you, Azeris and Kurds are the descendants of Medians.  This is historical fact.  Unlike you, I dont just say something just because I feel like it and want it to be true. 

azeris is turks enough where is moderetor?????

you will go baku and you see reality.

http://www.turks.org.uk/
16th century world;
Ottomans all Roman orients
Safavids in Persia
Babur in india
`azerbaycan bayragini karabagdan asacagim``
merced12 View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 17:45

persian were ancient tribe. today persians mixed turks most of persian origins turks.

16th century world;
Safavids in Persia
Babur in india
merced12 View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 17:49

Originally posted by Iranian41ife

lol, azaris are turkified iranics, why cant you admit that. they are turks now, but you have to admit that they were iranics in the past, spoke and iranian language, etc...

this false.azeris turks ruled persian about 800 years.only last 100 years persian take control iran.

16th century world;
Safavids in Persia
Babur in india
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 17:50
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 18:52
Originally posted by merced12

persian were ancient tribe. today persians mixed turks most of persian origins turks.

lol, more like the other way around.

this false.azeris turks ruled persian about 800 years.only last 100 years persian take control iran.

no, man, iranians have been ruling iran for the past 800 years.

your just insecure because you know that every single turkic empire with a few exceptions spoke, wrote, and adapted IRANIAN CULTURE.

like your great ottoman empire, i can say that iran ruled them for their whole existance, since they spoke and wrote in persian culturally.

merced12, i am amazed how you have managed to stay here for so long.

azeris is turks enough where is moderetor?????

you will go baku and you see reality.

aw, whats the matter merced12? dont like democracy? too nationalistic to be in a place where everyone can say their own opinions?

and guess what merced12, yazz is half azari himself....

Edited by Iranian41ife
merced12 View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 19:01

no man,iran ruled by azeri turks this fact.

yazz half azeri is he reading my signature last writing

16th century world;
Safavids in Persia
Babur in india
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 19:09

no man,iran ruled by azeri turks this fact.

no, they were iranian, it doesnt matter if they are black, white, red, purple, roman, russian, native american, aborigines, etc...

they were iranian, they called themselves iranian, they spoke iranian, they practiced iranian culture, etc...

get over it. stop claiming everything, just be content with the ottoman empire, which also happened to be heavily influenced by iran...

and why do you keep saying azari turk? you must be really insecure if you have to say turk after saying azari....

Edited by Iranian41ife
merced12 View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2006 at 19:17
no they arent called themselves iranians.i dont think so timur called himself iranians and sah ismail or seljuks kagans
16th century world;
Safavids in Persia
Babur in india
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>