Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Qizilbash

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
erkut View Drop Down
General
General
Persona non Grata

Online Status: Offline
  Quote erkut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Qizilbash
    Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 06:18
And theye are differnt from shiia in other regions. kizilbash's become muslim but they save some of their shamanic traditions more then sunni Turks and they choose Hz. Ali ass leader becouse he was more fighter then hz. Muhammed.
Turkoglu View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Turkoglu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Feb-2006 at 05:57
Qizilbashs are Alevi Turkmens as i know

avar View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote avar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Feb-2006 at 16:23

Unfortunately some turks fought against eachother in history...Selim I-Shah Ismail, Beyazd-Temur, Mehmed II-Uzun Hasan and some other..These are brother struggles

Originally posted by Tazz88

Im just wondering, kizilbash is redhead in turkish, so they must be a turkic tribe, but they defended the savadid state, which was persian culturally ant ethnicaly,some of them speak old persian languages and all are shiite muslims i know the strong nationalism of turkish people and their love to they country , culture(language) and ancestry. I cant imagine turkic people fightng another turks?? This is why im asking.Who cares about my age???.

Edited by avar
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2006 at 22:45

Accurate summation in a nutshell.

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2006 at 20:22
Why are you relating all things to Aryans? in Iran there live many ethnicities. Safavids wasn't persian, they were turkish by ethnicity, but iranian by nationality. Qizilbash had faught Ottoman sunnits becouse they were shiits and they considered themselves as Iranians.

Edited by Maziar
merced12 View Drop Down
General
General

Quote merced12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2006 at 19:15

kizilbas etnically turks but they are diffrent islam way most of turks sunni islam.

in the past some bad religion event happened.

http://www.turks.org.uk/
16th century world;
Ottomans all Roman orients
Safavids in Persia
Babur in india
`azerbaycan bayragini karabagdan asacagim``
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2006 at 19:01
Im just wondering, kizilbash is redhead in turkish, so they must be a turkic tribe, but they defended the savadid state, which was persian culturally ant ethnicaly,some of them speak old persian languages and all are shiite muslims i know the strong nationalism of turkish people and their love to they country , culture(language) and ancestry. I cant imagine turkic people fightng another turks?? This is why im asking.Who cares about my age???.

Edited by Tazz88
merced12 View Drop Down
General
General

Quote merced12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2006 at 18:55

how old are you?

http://www.turks.org.uk/
16th century world;
Ottomans all Roman orients
Safavids in Persia
Babur in india
`azerbaycan bayragini karabagdan asacagim``
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2006 at 17:46
What do you think about the origin of that people? Is it aryan or turkic?
 Post Reply Post Reply