Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Explosion Destroys Dome of Shiite Shrine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Explosion Destroys Dome of Shiite Shrine
    Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 02:46

I would assume your statement:

Originally posted by ramin

I just came here to say stay out of generalizing stuff.

best fits this:

Originally posted by Aydin

These are Ben Laden's guy with his Arab mercenaries..

carry on

Edited by ok ge
D.J. Kaufman
Wisdom is the reward for a lifetime of listening ... when youd have preferred to talk.
Richard XIII View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Richard XIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 02:50
I think that islamic states must to send troops and US must go home and I start to understand Saddam behaviour.
"I want to know God's thoughts...
...the rest are details."

Albert Einstein
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 03:29
This is really shocking. I really hope this doesn't start a civil war. Thats exactly what the English want. It is what they did in the subcontinent, divide and conquer.

a few days ago some Arabs were arrested who had entered Iraq illegally to commit obscure practices.

Arabs entering Iraq, shock horror!
(I agree with your meaning but the words were funny)
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 04:49
i dont think the shiites can hold it any longer, this is a new low.

Its like watching a slow car crash in front of you.

50 dead already BBC

Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 05:35

Originally posted by Leonidas

i dont think the shiites can hold it any longer

Well then I hope they direct their anger towards the real culprits: the invaders, and not their fellow Iraqis. I want to see all the evidence for this attack so I can figure out exactly how the british were involved

Colonel
Colonel

Quote Richard XIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 05:41
of course the british

Albert Einstein
Persian View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Persian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 05:45

Originally posted by Zagros

OMG,  you know one thing that I always thought Muslims respected were holy places, if at least not of others' then of their own.

what makes you think that was done by muslims??? how about, say, MOSSAD. They are all over Iraq right now. Seeking to create civil war.

Iran = Iran, nothing else
Illuminati View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Illuminati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 06:04
Originally posted by Persian

OMG,  you know one thing that I always thought Muslims respected were holy places, if at least not of others' then of their own.

what makes you think that was done by muslims??? how about, say, MOSSAD. They are all over Iraq right now. Seeking to create civil war.

Well, it didn't take long for someone to blame the Jews.

Edited by Illuminati
Ahmed The Fighter View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lion of Babylon

Quote Ahmed The Fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 06:38
Originally posted by ok ge

a very sad thing truly. However, it looks Shiite patience is consumed and those responsible groups are making a progress in igniting a conflict there. So far, 27 Sunni mosques alone in Baghdad were attacked. It is getting scarier and darker everyday in Iraq. Who to blame? I don't know anymore.

No cok it will not be consumed if we still have Ayotallah Al Seyyid Ali Al Sistani,His role is very mportant he pronounced yesterday "he forbid any attack against Sunnis" therefor this  reactions are not huge like the media pictured it,all these irresponsible behaviours are deplored by Sistani and all Shiite leaders,today only peacfully protests in Baghdad and other cities.

I think we should blame the fanatics,Saddam's supporter,US forces for let them free after the fall of Saddam's regime.

"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"
Khalid Bin Walid
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 07:06
finger pointing is not helpful and just shots in the dark.
Spartakus View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
terörist

Quote Spartakus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 07:25
The black hole is growing.
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them. "
--- Joseph Alexandrovitch Brodsky, 1991, Russian-American poet, b. St. Petersburg and exiled 1972 (1940-1996)
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Richard XIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 08:11
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,,1716147,00.html

is just the start

"

The president of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, blamed the US and Israel for the bombing of the shrine, saying it was the work of "defeated Zionists and occupiers".

Referring to the US-led forces in Iraq, he told a crowd of thousands in south-western Iran: "They invade the shrine and bomb there because they oppose God and justice."

"

Albert Einstein
gcle2003 View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 08:49

Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

This is really shocking. I really hope this doesn't start a civil war. Thats exactly what the English want. It is what they did in the subcontinent, divide and conquer.

You can hardly blame the English for the divisions between Shia and Sunni, or the divisions between Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs in India.

They (we) may have taken advantage of the divisions but they didn't do the dividing.

malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 13:43
Originally posted by gcle2003

You can hardly blame the English for the divisions between Shia and Sunni, or the divisions between Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs in India.

They (we) may have taken advantage of the divisions but they didn't do the dividing.

I will second that, u cant blame other people for ur own deficiencies.

Aydin View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Suspended

Quote Aydin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 14:22
British and American have no interests in a civil war. Only wahabit/Salafit have.
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 15:02

British and American have no interests in a civil war. Only wahabit/Salafit have.

That depends entirely on the circumstances.

Genghis View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Genghis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 15:15

Originally posted by Leonidas

i dont think the shiites can hold it any longer

Well then I hope they direct their anger towards the real culprits: the invaders, and not their fellow Iraqis. I want to see all the evidence for this attack so I can figure out exactly how the british were involved

We didn't blow up the shrine, the insurgents did, blame them.

Member of IAEA
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 15:39

Well actually it justifies a perpetual miltary presence to compliment that inother Persian Gulf nations.

Edited by Zagros
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 15:53

I wonder how much the Shiities can take this...

In my opinion: split up the country...

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
ok ge View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote ok ge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Feb-2006 at 16:54

Originally posted by Illuminati

Originally posted by Persian

Well, it didn't take long for someone to blame the Jews.

So he is an anti-Jewish and probably by default anti-semitic for blaming an infamous Israeli agency.

Actually the opposite. Salafis are Sunnis, and Sunnis know that a civil war will be destructive to Sunnis. 60% of Iraq is Arab Shiite and 17% are Kurds. So Arab Sunnis are not the winner of this situation.

Well actually it justifies a perpetual miltary presence to compliment that inother Persian Gulf nations.

Makes sense if you took other evidance as Basra jail storming by the British units and evidance of Britain indirect involvement in Khuzestan.

Originally posted by Cent

In my opinion: split up the country...

Not an easy task. There is no clean line and border between Sunni and Shiite areas. There are Shiite even in Kirkuk and Samarah and Sunnis in Basra and in the hear of the holy city to Shiite, Karbalah.

D.J. Kaufman
Wisdom is the reward for a lifetime of listening ... when youd have preferred to talk.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>