Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to Baku - capital of Azerbaijan Republic!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to Baku - capital of Azerbaijan Republic!!!
    Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 16:05
Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 16:08

Novruz celebration in Baku!!!

Edited by Qajar
Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 16:12

Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 16:13

again, wonderful pictures qajar.

but you dont have to make a new post for every picture. you can put them all in one post. post like 10 pics per post, its easier that way, and its easier for us too, because we wont have to flip through so many pages.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 16:14

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 16:15

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 16:18

but you dont have to make a new post for every picture. you can put them all in one post. post like 10 pics per post, its easier that way, and its easier for us too, because we wont have to flip through so many pages.

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------

Ok

I always forget to do it.

thanks for your comments

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 16:25

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 16:35

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 16:47

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 16:56

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 17:07

mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2006 at 21:55
nice pictures I never realized Baku was so beautiful

Edited by mamikon
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Mar-2006 at 18:48

nice pictures I never realized Baku was so beautiful

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------

Thanks Mamikon. I will contunie post pics of Baku. Thanks again.

kotumeyil View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote kotumeyil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Mar-2006 at 06:19
Chox yaxshi memleket (Very nice country) 
[IMG]http://www.maksimum.com/yemeicme/images/haber/raki.jpg">
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789