Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to Baku - capital of Azerbaijan Republic!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to Baku - capital of Azerbaijan Republic!!!
    Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:08
Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:09
Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:11

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:12

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:14
The above is the monument of azerbaijani fughters for Independence from soviet emperi. All azerbaijanies who were killed by russians and armenians are burned there.

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:15

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:16

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:17

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:18

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:19

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:20

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:22

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:24

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:25

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:26

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:27

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:28

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:29

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:31

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 20:32

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>