Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to Baku - capital of Azerbaijan Republic!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to Baku - capital of Azerbaijan Republic!!!
    Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:07

Baku is the one of the most beatiful city in the world. I want to show you some of the pics of my home city.

Welcome to Azerbaijan!!!

Welcome to Baku!!!

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:13
yes, it is very beautiful, I think it also has one of the best preserved atash kadehs in the world (restored in te 19th century).  It is truly a fire temple because it "eternally" burns the natural gas that it has been plummed to.
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:13
Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:15

Thanks a lot Zagros.

Yes you right. I will post picture of it here.

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:16

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:18

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:20

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:22

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:24

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:26

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:27

Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:27

very nice

BBC had a report on the Baku construction and said that all the high rises being built are ruining the historical importance of the city and there are complaints from the citizens that it is making the capital look ugly.

i think UNESCO is trying to get them to stop high rise construction, but im not sure.

hint: you dont have to post each picture indiviually, just put a for each picture in the post.

Edited by prsn41ife
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:28

merced12 View Drop Down
General
General

Quote merced12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:31

http://www.turks.org.uk/
16th century world;
Ottomans all Roman orients
Safavids in Persia
Babur in india
`azerbaycan bayragini karabagdan asacagim``
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:31

very nice

BBC had a report on the Baku construction and said that all the high rises being built are ruining the historical importance of the city and there are complaints from the citizens that it is making the capital look ugly.

i think UNESCO is trying to get them to stop high rise construction, but im not sure.

hint: you dont have to post each picture indiviually, just put a for each picture in the post.

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------

Thanks a lot for your comments.

Yes it's true. At the moment there more than 600 high rises buildings under construction. As I know more that 370 of them are stopped because they are in the historical centre of the city. I think goverment will allocate a few places in the city to build high rises building.

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:33

Tasshakur Merced!!!

Nice pictures.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:34
It would be good if you could name the historical buildings and give them dates. Looks like a fascinating medieval city.
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:34

merced12 View Drop Down
General
General

Quote merced12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:36

baku my favorute city

http://www.turks.org.uk/
16th century world;
Ottomans all Roman orients
Safavids in Persia
Babur in india
`azerbaycan bayragini karabagdan asacagim``
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Qajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 19:36

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>