Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNorth and South Azerbaijans - reunification!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: North and South Azerbaijans - reunification!!!
    Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 04:30
This thread has lived out its useful life, people are just insulting each other now.
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Feb-2006 at 03:47

"Nonsense. I am not stupid I am from that area and I know for a fact the languages are not mutually intelligible.  Soranis can't understand kermanshahis and we are the closest to them. And No one can understand Gorani. The difference between Sorani and Kermanji is the same as the difference between Farsi and Sorani.

I have been in the same room with kermanjis and Soranis and they spoke with each other in ENGLISH.

Fascist? That is a joke, I am just stating the facts.  Fascist would be calling all Iranian peoples the same, wanting to make a standard language for them all etc (this is what Kurdish nationalists want to do for all of the different branches of Kurd, to legitimise their claims of being one people because right now they aren't).  even if iran falls, you will neevr get your hands on my Kermanshah, not as long as there are Kermanshahis who know their roots and history.  And if it does fall into foreign hands, I will personally go back and fight for my land and people.

And I don't make up the differences, linguists do.

And I am sure if you sat a Kermansji and farsi down together they would be able to make each other understand eventually.  I can undertand a lot of sorani because my ears are trained to it."

What are you talking about? Kurmanjis and Soranis understand eachother, no problem.

I can understand if you don't know Kurdish, so you dont understand, but if you KNOW kurdish then you understand both dialects. How come sorani Kurds from Iran, goes to PKK, and fight, if they dont understand eachother? HOW COME I TALK TO KURMANJIS ALL DAY LONG.

Your argument is not logical man. Its like the North swedes, wouldn't understand the south swedes... Just because they have different dialects, and use some different words.

Dude, who have said that Kermanshah, has to be with Kurdistan? They can vote and see if they want or not. That's what I've said all the time.

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:57

Until now i have only read the posts. What i can notice in this whole thread agian and again, is, how Qajar and specially Malizai suffer under "Pars-Paranoia".

They think Azeri people suffer under Mullah regime is becouse of Persians, unable to understand that all Iranians, and not only Azeris but also the Persians, suffer under Mullahs( The same with Shah's Dictatorship).

They call Persians chauvenists, unable to understand that Persians are not the only Iranians, there are Khorasani, Gilaki, Kurd, Talysh etc etc. Why do you feel opressed by Persians from Shiraz or Isfahan and don't feel by Gilaki or semnani? You really think people of Shiraz and Isfahan are chauvenists?

More than 10 times mentioned many forumers that Azeris are active in the Mullah regime. The revolution leader is an Azeri, so if there is an Opression, it is from an Azeri as well, but they still ignore this. This shows how close minded they are.

The both , as i mentioned befor, has no knowledg about Iranians. Who thinks in Iran there live only Azeri people and Pars chauvenists, is childish, ignorant, ilitrate. They count all other Iranian like kurds and Gilaki to Persians.

Btw, i am a mix of azeri and Kurdish and not Persian , please keep this in mind if you want to answer me, i am not very sure if you can understand it and call me Persian chauvenist

Edited by Maziar
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:57

prsn41ife

Good night and have a good day or night. I don't know what time now in your country.

cheers

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:52

Qajar, you just wont learn will you. so because theh bush family are ethnically english that means that england has controled the USA. LOL

your argument makes no sense at all. you are just inseucre, and clining to lies and pan turanism, which makes your feel better and superior, and its stuff like that which caused genocides in this world, so you should watch out, so turks dont make the same past mistakes.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:49

Yeah. But at the end we are all humans and even may be relatives)))

Good night.

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:48

and prsn4life:

the Qajars are part of the Iranian history for sure. they are our heritage. they are also heritage of many neighbouring peoples like peoples of FSR Azerbaijan.

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------

Agree. Good point.

why? because they were part of Iran. from the Medes to the Qajars.

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

chouvinistics remarks from pars)))

people of muslims world (mid-east, central asia..ect) usually have common histories and share heritage with each other.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------

Totaly agree.

but I do condemn degenerate claims like : qajar dynasty was a turkish dynasty. no it was Iranian dynasty. iran controlled arran/shirvan to daghestan, thus They can also share part of our heritage. why not?

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------

Lets' see this picture from other side. Azeri-tukish tribes controled pars area for the last 800 years. Do you agree???

I seriously condemn any chauvinistic propagandas merging with historical facts.

Absolutely. 100% agree.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:44
alright guys, im gonna call it a night, this discussion was over a long time ago anyway.
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:44

if what you say is the truth, perhaps we are very distant relatives. The Qajar Shahs had many many wives.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

I said may be. Who knows.....

Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:42

Originally posted by Qajar

May be we are relatieves?...who knows.....

if what you say is the truth, perhaps we are very distant relatives. The Qajar Shahs had many many wives.

"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:41
Originally posted by Alborz

and prsn4life:

the Qajars are part of the Iranian history for sure. they are our heritage. they are also heritage of many neighbouring peoples like peoples of FSR Azerbaijan. why? because they were part of Iran. from the Medes to the Qajars.

people of muslims world (mid-east, central asia..ect) usually have common histories and share heritage with each other.

but I do condemn degenerate claims like : qajar dynasty was a turkish dynasty. no it was Iranian dynasty. iran controlled arran/shirvan to daghestan, thus They can also share part of our heritage. why not?

i totally agree with you.

Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:39

and prsn4life:

the Qajars are part of the Iranian history for sure. they are our heritage. they are also heritage of many neighbouring peoples like peoples of FSR Azerbaijan. why? because they were part of Iran. from the Medes to the Qajars.

"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:39

im a descendent.

just because one is a descendent doesnt make one part of the royal family with heir to the throne, "qajar".

and why would I post photos of my family??? I dont even post a photo of myself.

stop trying too hard next time "Qajar". any one can claim anything on internet. why should we believe you, and why should anyone believe me.

so quit yapping.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------

Of course, it's private choice of every individual. You can post pics or not, it's your business.

I don't see anything wrong with this, moreover I think these pictures belongs not only to me but to the history of my nation, and why not share them with other people. This is my opinion. I also post my own pic in other section, so I am quite open person and hope you will not kill me some day in one of londons' narrow streets' ?))))

May be we are relatieves?...who knows.....

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:36

listen to me. for the last time, since azerbaijan has always been iranian, its not azerbaijan's history but Iran's history!

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

In your dream.......)))))

There is azerbaijani history and very rich and huge history which had influence to persian people as well.

You have only one advantage compare with us, you were nominal but independet during last 200 years, but we were part of Russia, what's why world knows much more about you and not us. We lost 200 years, but now we are claiming our history back step by step. For your information, all carpets which were made in Azerbaijan ( tebris, isfaghan and others) were renamed from Persian carpet to Persian-Azerbaijani carpets in all major museums of Great Britain. It was only first step, but we are going to have many of them in the future.

Next year there is going to be an international conference on Qajar dinasty in Baku, and all Qajars from over the wrold will meet in Baku.

This year it was a huge event in Baku when we oppened a statue for Shah Ismail I in the centre of Baku. Turkish President Sezer also was in this ceremony.

We are going to claim piecefully step by step our history back, because our history was stollen by pars.

sure man, w/e, no one even knows where FSR azerbaijan is, let alone knowing its history, because its an artificial state, which was never independent and was always iranian.

i think you will be a part of iran again, i really believe that.

you turks really are something special  very insecure people.

Edited by prsn41ife
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:33

listen to me. for the last time, since azerbaijan has always been iranian, its not azerbaijan's history but Iran's history!

In your dream.......)))))

There is azerbaijani history and very rich and huge history which had influence to persian people as well.

You have only one advantage compare with us, you were nominal but independet during last 200 years, but we were part of Russia, what's why world knows much more about you and not us. We lost 200 years, but now we are claiming our history back step by step. For your information, all carpets which were made in Azerbaijan ( tebris, isfaghan and others) were renamed from Persian carpet to Persian-Azerbaijani carpets in all major museums of Great Britain. It was only first step, but we are going to have many of them in the future.

Next year there is going to be an international conference on Qajar dinasty in Baku, and all Qajars from over the wrold will meet in Baku.

This year it was a huge event in Baku when we oppened a statue for Shah Ismail I in the centre of Baku. Turkish President Sezer also was in this ceremony.

We are going to claim piecefully step by step our history back, because our history was stollen by pars.

Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:23

im a descendent.

just because one is a descendent doesnt make one part of the royal family with heir to the throne, "qajar".

and why would I post photos of my family??? I dont even post a photo of myself.

stop trying too hard next time "Qajar". any one can claim anything on internet. why should we believe you, and why should anyone believe me.

so quit yapping.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:21

I am not saying that Qajar dinasty is not iranian, I just said that Qajars were etnically azeri-turks and they belong to azerbaijani history as well as to iranian history. That's it.

I don't know hwo what said. I am a Qajar, and I have relatives in Baku, Tehran, Tebriz, Paris, London, NewYork, Jeneva and many other places. And all of them saying that this dinasty belongs to both nations - iranians and azerbaijani.

and qajar's couldnt careless if their great great great great relative was turkic or not, they became iranian over time.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:19

Originally posted by prsn41ife

please dont.... Im just a regular man, if you will.

so do you have any possesions? photos, heirlooms, other items?

Not that I know of, I have to go back to Iran and ask my relatives. vali kheili as salmandane familemun mordan. faghat bayad az madaram beporsam, ke un midune. madaram "family-tree" ye familisho dide (ghajar ha mamulan ketabe family tree dashtand) va midone ke pedar pedar bozorgemun mozafarodin shah bud. madaresham ye qajar puldar pud az tehran. ke man dige dastane sho nemidum chi shod ke chi nashod. ma faghir shodim. harchizi ke daram, tarikh hast. vali bayad bargardam iran as fako familam beporsam.

vali chi begam agha... un moghe ghajar ha yezare...kheng budan. enghadre zamin dashtan ke, nemiduni. vali az kun goshadishun ke naran kar bekonand, bejash zamine shun ra mifrukhtand.  in karo haminjur kardan ta vaghti be madaram resid, hichi baghi namundebud.

but if I want a phote or anything, I have to go back to Iran and ask my mother's uncle or the few elderly left.

Man royalty nistam. faghat khuneshun tu joone mane, faghat. puli be ma naresid. hameye pula khorde shod.

enghelabam ke badtar kard.

and As far as this "qajar" fella. dont really care what he says, he is not from Iran anyway. He cant talk about us. He is either a turkish chauvinist from Turkey or a brainwashed individual from FSR Azerbaijan. either way, he is in no place to talk about our people or our history.

peace.

thanks for the info, very interesting!

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:12

and As far as this "qajar" fella. dont really care what he says, he is not from Iran anyway. He cant talk about us. He is either a turkish chauvinist from Turkey or a brainwashed individual from FSR Azerbaijan. either way, he is in no place to talk about our people or our history.

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

)))) o really????

You are not Qajar, you don't have even one photo of your family, so what kind of Qajar you are?????

Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:08

Not that I know of, I have to go back to Iran and ask my relatives. vali kheili as salmandane familemun mordan. faghat bayad az madaram beporsam, ke un midune. madaram "family-tree" ye familisho dide (ghajar ha mamulan ketabe family tree dashtand) va midone ke pedar pedar bozorgemun mozafarodin shah bud. madaresham ye qajar puldar pud az tehran. ke man dige dastane sho nemidum chi shod ke chi nashod. ma faghir shodim. harchizi ke daram, tarikh hast. vali bayad bargardam iran as fako familam beporsam.

vali chi begam agha... un moghe ghajar ha yezare...kheng budan. enghadre zamin dashtan ke, nemiduni. vali az kun goshadishun ke naran kar bekonand, bejash zamine shun ra mifrukhtand.  in karo haminjur kardan ta vaghti be madaram resid, hichi baghi namundebud.

but if I want a phote or anything, I have to go back to Iran and ask my mother's uncle or the few elderly left.

Man royalty nistam. faghat khuneshun tu joone mane, faghat. puli be ma naresid. hameye pula khorde shod.

enghelabam ke badtar kard.

peace.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>