Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTurkish movie depicts Americans as savages

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Loknar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turkish movie depicts Americans as savages
    Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 14:01

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/02/02/turkish.movie.ap/ index.html?section=cnn_world

ISTANBUL, Turkey (AP) -- In the most expensive Turkish movie ever made, American soldiers in Iraq crash a wedding and pump a little boy full of lead in front of his mother.

They kill dozens of innocent people with random machine-gun fire, shoot the groom in the head, and drag those left alive to Abu Ghraib prison -- where a Jewish doctor cuts out their organs, which he sells to rich people in New York, London and Tel Aviv.

Oh man talk about crap lol. Of course leave it to a Muslim movie to portray the evil Jewish doctor.

And Muslims are crying over Mohammed, only to become hypocrites and release something even more hateful. Yeah, the Muslim world has #1 rank in credibility and consistency and of not being hypocritical.

No wonder the EU doesnt want turkey in.

Of course there is a historical irony here. Ever see the video footage of Turks shooting kurds? Or how about the Armenian massacre?

What a joke. You people over there need to grow up fast./

American soldiers pumping Arabs or Kurds full of led only to have their organs cut out by, yes of course, a Jewish doctor.

Tag = Rag

American soldier: Alright men, lets go shoot some tag heads.

Evil Jewish Doctor: Yes yes yes. (imagine psycho mantis from the game Metal Gear Solid) keep a few alive, my Jewish bankers back in New York need the Organs. Oh, and kill the Turks if there be any. Mua hahahaha.

American Soldier: Uh ok, so long as I can waste some tag heads...

Seriously, I thought this movie was a comedy. Plus it doesnt make sense, why the hell would Turkey want to save Kurds?

We should have left the Turks to the Soviet sphere, well strategically that isnt smart but still Im sure the Turkish people would have loved Russian communism better!

Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 14:04
Don't buy Turk goods!
pikeshot1600 View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 14:06

Originally posted by Styrbiorn

Don't buy Turk goods!

I am going to give up yogurt and buy some Danish cheese.

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 14:07
Originally posted by pikeshot1600

Originally posted by Styrbiorn

Don't buy Turk goods!

I am going to give up yogurt and buy some Danish cheese.

Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Kapikulu View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 14:09

I don't say all are true, but some of such atrocities have been done by American soldiers(btw, I haven't watched the film at all)...Of course, they are not shown on American TVs...

Bombings of mosques, raids on some villages etc...

We gave up your happiness
Your hope would be enough;
we couldn't find neither;
we made up sorrows for ourselves;
we couldn't be consoled;

A Strange Orhan Veli
Loknar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 14:10

Hehe

In all honesty, I wouldnt boycott the Turks or demand they remove this movie. Its after freedom of speech so by all means go ahead.

Just dont get a bug in your ass over some stupid comic.

I wonder what would happen if I made a movie about Mohammed....

Loknar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 14:11
Originally posted by Kapikulu

I don't say all are true, but some of such atrocities have been done by American soldiers(btw, I haven't watched the film at all)...Of course, they are not shown on American TVs...

Oh yes and we take people to Abu Ghrab to have their organs harvested by an evil Jewish doctor.

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 14:23
This movie is made by right-winger fascists, no way, they represent the Turkish Republic.

Not that I support US or something like that, but I don't like Iraqi rebels/terrorists/resisters either.

Originally posted by Loknar

We should have left the Turks to the Soviet sphere, well strategically that isn't smart but still I'm sure the Turkish people would have loved Russian communism better!

YES, YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT!
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 14:24

Originally posted by Kapikulu

Oh yes and we take people to Abu Ghrab to have their organs harvested by an evil Jewish doctor.

Yes G.I. Joe is a psychopath.

I think I saw a report that he singlehandedly ravished a thousand virgins, burned down an orphanage, machine gunned the survivors and dynamited the bodies.

Let's report him to the U.N.

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 14:24
Probably it's all based in (conveniently not publicited) real facts. Remember Fallujah, for instance. 

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 14:25

Originally posted by Maju

Probably it's all based in (conveniently not publicited) real facts. Remember Fallujah, for instance. 

Yes another NorthAmerican conspiracy.

DukeC View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 14:44

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/02/02/turkish.movie.ap/ index.html?section=cnn_world

ISTANBUL, Turkey (AP) -- In the most expensive Turkish movie ever made, American soldiers in Iraq crash a wedding and pump a little boy full of lead in front of his mother.

They kill dozens of innocent people with random machine-gun fire, shoot the groom in the head, and drag those left alive to Abu Ghraib prison -- where a Jewish doctor cuts out their organs, which he sells to rich people in New York, London and Tel Aviv.

Oh man talk about crap lol. Of course leave it to a Muslim movie to portray the evil Jewish doctor.

And Muslims are crying over Mohammed, only to become hypocrites and release something even more hateful. Yeah, the Muslim world has #1 rank in credibility and consistency and of not being hypocritical.

No wonder the EU doesnt want turkey in.

Of course there is a historical irony here. Ever see the video footage of Turks shooting kurds? Or how about the Armenian massacre?

What a joke. You people over there need to grow up fast./

American soldiers pumping Arabs or Kurds full of led only to have their organs cut out by, yes of course, a Jewish doctor.

Tag = Rag

American soldier: Alright men, lets go shoot some tag heads.

Evil Jewish Doctor: Yes yes yes. (imagine psycho mantis from the game Metal Gear Solid) keep a few alive, my Jewish bankers back in New York need the Organs. Oh, and kill the Turks if there be any. Mua hahahaha.

American Soldier: Uh ok, so long as I can waste some tag heads...

Seriously, I thought this movie was a comedy. Plus it doesnt make sense, why the hell would Turkey want to save Kurds?

We should have left the Turks to the Soviet sphere, well strategically that isnt smart but still Im sure the Turkish people would have loved Russian communism better!

Considering all the crap that's come out of Hollywood in the past I find it ridiculous that you think you have some sort of moral high ground here.

Byzantine Emperor View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Kastrophylax kai Tzaousios

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 14:51

Originally posted by barish

This movie is made by right-winger fascists, no way, they represent the Turkish Republic.

Not that I support US or something like that, but I don't like Iraqi rebels/terrorists/resisters either.

Yes!  Thank you for speaking up.  Too bad we don't hear the truth told from the real people like this on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS.

But instead, we hear stuff like this over, and over and over again:

Originally posted by Maju

SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 14:54

What about Fallujah? It was a military operation that needed to be done. Though I will admit it was failed. The only civilian casualties I heard of was before the offensive that killed 13 protestors from a crowd of 200 and then a couple days later protestors came back resulting in two more deaths. Then ofcourse four US building Contractors were pulled out of the car and beaten torchered, dragged around and finally their bodies mutilated and burned and hung upside down from a bridge for the whole world to see.

The Military felt that the city had to many insurgents or atleast cattered to them and made a offensive which killed about 1000 insurgents and made the others flee. The reason I say it failed is because the Military is because they destroyed and/or damaged about 36,000 homes out 50,000 leaving about 150,000 individuals in a camp in harsh condition built by the military before the offensive. Also rebuilding is very slow and the insurgents have surounded and have killed soldiers using sniper rifles and IEDs.

On the film. Who the hell cares what they think, our image isn't getting any better due to this war that has solved nothing, and the US hasn't even accomplished it's main mission which was to find Osama. So Bush screwed us over in the end with putting good resources into a unneeded war creating a image that we are blood thirsty bastards and now we will be seeing images and movies of Americans being evil. It was the Soviets that were the bad guys, now it's the Axis of evil Americans.

Hopefully we could cure our image...

"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
Byzantine Emperor View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Kastrophylax kai Tzaousios

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 15:00
Originally posted by DukeC

Considering all the crap that's come out of Hollywood in the past I find it ridiculous that you think you have some sort of moral high ground here.

Well, as for me, I condemn Hollywood just as much as the enemies of America.  There is a sewer pipe coming directly from Hollywood spraying filth everywhere.  The Leftists in this country take it hook, line, and sinker every time and call it "Art" and "Expression."  And before you say that I can "just turn the TV off" if I don't want to watch it; yes I usually do turn it off, but it is very difficult to find anything decent to watch anymore.  So in response, yes, I will take the moral high ground here.

Edited by Byzantine Emperor
Beylerbeyi View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 15:00

Although this is a nationalist movie, it seems that they got the part about American military's behaviour right.

Let us begin with the attack on the wedding party in Afghanistan at 1 AM on Monday July 1, 2002. This wasn't just an AC-130 bloodbath, although one of these came along to have a yippee shoot. It involved the military application of force to the extent of a B-52 bomber plastering the area with seven 2,000 pound bombs.

It is the custom in Afghanistan and all over the region for people attending celebrations to fire guns in the air. This caused me a certain amount of concern when first I experienced it twenty-five years ago, but you get used to it. Anyone with the least knowledge of Afghanistan and Iraq knows that firing in the air is a commonplace event, and even the military spokesman at the Bagram US air base knew of this. But he disputed the fact that the firing was high-spirited and celebratory. No. It was "not consistent" with a celebration, said the colonel. "Normally, when you think of celebratory fire, it's random, it's sprayed, it's not directed at a specific target. In this instance the people on board the aircraft felt that the weapons were tracking them and were trying to engage them." So the attack helicopters were being "tracked" by a raggy-baggy tribesman firing his AK-47, just like an aircraft is tracked by the radar of a surface-to-air missile system. How fascinating. Then the official line changed to claiming that the aircraft had come under "sustained and hostile fire". Rumsfeld said "I read in the paper there was a wedding. I just don't know the facts."

Anyway, it doesn't matter, because nothing was done about the butchery. It was all covered up, the innocent dead were buried, and it has all been forgotten. Who cares?

Nobody.

Just as nobody cares about the two wedding groups that were slaughtered in Iraq. The first one was in May this year, near the border with Syria. There was irrefutable television evidence of the bodies of young children being carried away from the village, which was flattened by US aircraft. This cannot be questioned, unless, of course, it was also part of the devilish plot against the US military by "A Zarqawi propagandist", who is so skilled that he can conjure up instant television film of dead kids. The BBC reported that "A US spokesman confirmed that about 40 people had been killed, but said the US forces had targeted a safe house used by foreign fighters." One of the survivors said "They hit two homes where the wedding was being held and then they leveled the whole village". The military deny there was a wedding. "We don't believe there was a wedding or a wedding party going on" declared an honorable member of the US military. So the videos of the celebrations must have been faked by the ubiquitous "Zarqawi propagandist." They were very well done, and Associated Press showed the film of children larking around and general happy wedding scenes, including a man playing an electric organ. Later, the organist's body was shown in a shroud. Clever stuff by the "Zarqawi propagandist".

There was no inquiry. There never will be an inquiry. The dead were only rag-heads, anyway. Who cares?

The most recent wedding carnage dealt by US airstrikes was on 8 October in Fallujah. It is approximately the same story : the groom was killed and the bride wounded. A total of 12 people were murdered in the onslaught. Yawn. Who cares? It must have been Zarqawi propaganda again.

source: http://www.counterpunch.org/cloughley10262004.html

Boztorgay View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 15:05

[QUOTE]source: http://www.counterpunch.org/cloughley10262004.html[/QUOTE]

well, beylerbey, you're goooood in chosing your sources of information and political comments!

Edited by Boztorgay
Il n'y a que les imbciles et les huitres qui adhrent - Paul Valry
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 15:09

I will watch it, not because I believe what it understand, but after all films are funny.

Also I dont think, USA have any right to blame us, after they changed so much historical reality at their films.

By the way, dont you think also , that other people than americans should also right to resque world

DukeC View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 15:09
Originally posted by Byzantine Emperor

Originally posted by DukeC

Well, as for me, I condemn Hollywood just as much as the enemies of America.  There is a sewer pipe coming directly from Hollywood spraying filth everywhere.  The Leftists in this country take it hook, line, and sinker every time and call it "Art" and "Expression."  And before you say that I can "just turn the TV off" if I don't want to watch it; yes I usually do turn it off, but it is very difficult to find anything decent to watch anymore.  So in response, yes, I will take the moral high ground here.

There is no moral high ground here for America here, you just don't know it yet. What your country is doing in Iraq is sending shock waves throughout the world, disrupting social order everywhere.

This happened in the sixties and for much the same reasons.

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 15:10
what's the big deal it's just a movie.why you are so pissed? I thought Americans don't have such values.Valley of the Wolves was actually a TV serries in Turkey.I haven't watched a single episode yet
but about the movie, I heard most of the events are true

LOL loknard I hope this movie will be the reason for EU to stop Turkey becoming a member
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>