Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Disputed Persian/Iranian People and Discoveris (inven. , rel.)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Disputed Persian/Iranian People and Discoveris (inven. , rel.)
    Posted: 22-Feb-2006 at 20:52

to all members please stick to the topic and anyone who is intersted in discussing about other topic please start a new thread in the apropriate forum section.

thnx.

malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2006 at 20:56
Heeded, Captain SIR.
cyrus View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Suspended

Quote cyrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2006 at 21:29
Yes sir
malizai you can open a new thread if you like then we can talk about it. It is very intresting
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Feb-2006 at 21:34

i agree, lets stick to the topic. 

hey, this is the pre-islam middle east sub forum, so if you have anything feel free to post threads about anything you would like. its not just a sub forum about Iran.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456